Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass Rule Break / The Families Gang. VDM, Powergaming, Fail Rp. // 53498, 34180

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Honor Ehrmantraut
Suspect ID
53498, 34180
Date of violation
Feb 27, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RLVEmiPDzCE

Honor Ehrmantraut

Player
Player
Dear admins please look at that mess. First VDM ( 53498) it was on purpose, second id 34180 doing PG ( 04:35) and u can see they are robbing me sometimes 3 people and not 2 people making aim to me. You can also see the active gunshoot and how they are rob me to get few thing from me while they getting shoot by another guys. it is very realistic After god came i comply all what they say, i wanted call god and say that to them because i wanted to make sure god see all the situation. Thank You.

Last edited:

Isa kleps

Player
Player
Dear admins please look at that mess. First VDM ( 53498) it was on purpose, second id (34180) doing PG and u can see they are robbing me sometimes 3 people and not 2 people making aim to me. You can also see the active gunshoot and how they are rob me to get few thing from me while they getting shoot by another guys. it is very realistic. Thank You.
nice self report

Honor Ehrmantraut

Player
Player
You stalled like 3 minutes even admin told you comply many times only problem i see on this report you are doing fear rp so hard.
Because you guys making the rule breaks all the rob man. calling god is not stalling i wanted to god see all the rob. i gave u all the things i have when u ask items without call god part.

Isa kleps

Player
Player
Because you guys making the rule breaks all the rob man. calling god is not stalling i wanted to god see all the rob. i gave u all the things i have when u ask items without call god part.
when you call admin its mean are you are trying to pause the rp man if someone make rule break save your bodycam and make forum

Note am : id 8879

NoorShark

Player
Player
Hello .iam was and iam the driver was i was cant see your car and iam shot a car just 1 time its not vdm . We told you more than 2 minuts to puch hands up abd iam called admin and he was cheking if we do wrong thing why he didnt gived punishment

NoorShark

Player
Player
And when we was 3 and the 4 member is did we stoping rob you than come onther one . And when was hard fight iam sayed to you run for your life iam dont completed your robing i have all pov for that .

Thank you dear admin with my full respectfull

Last edited:

NoorShark

Player
Player
no sure he told you more than 15 times puch hands up you dont complay with us when we called admin you started complay and you can see in your pov you dont care to your life .

Last edited:

Eko Silverhand

Fake
Player
Dear admins please look at that mess. First VDM ( 53498) it was on purpose, second id 34180 doing PG ( 04:35) and u can see they are robbing me sometimes 3 people and not 2 people making aim to me. You can also see the active gunshoot and how they are rob me to get few thing from me while they getting shoot by another guys. it is very realistic. Thank You.
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

Rui Ace

Player
Player
Approved

ID 53498 will receive a punishment for CR
ID 34180 will receive a punishment for PG
Additionally
ID 43921 will receive a punishment for GR 6.17
(all overlays must be recorded while recording pov)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom