Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
air_boban alen_blackout
Administrators nickname
adham_pluxury
Date
Jan 28, 2024
Time
3:30
Proofs
/

alen_trapstar

Player
Player
Dear administration i got banned about a month ago for GR 1.8. I suppose its because me and my brother played arena and his account (37081) was played on from 2 different ip adresses.Thats because we live in the same house and he left for few weeks to our and he took his pc with him.So thats the reason why there was 2 different ip adresses playing on that account.And my account (37162) also got banned even tho it was played only from 1 ip adress and that one is from our house and i didnt go with him to visit our aunt.So now we both cant play on these accounts and also we didnt know we gotta let administration know that he is going to play from a different ip for some time.So if u could unban us we would be very grateful and we will let you know next time we are gonna play from a different ip if we are going somewhere.And i also forgot to mention that while we played in arena he was at our aunts house and i was home.And also he used different social clubs because he used our cousin's social.

alen_trapstar

Player
Player
Dear administration i got banned about a month ago for GR 1.8. I suppose its because me and my brother played arena and his account (37081) was played on from 2 different ip adresses.Thats because we live in the same house and he left for few weeks to our and he took his pc with him.So thats the reason why there was 2 different ip adresses playing on that account.And my account (37162) also got banned even tho it was played only from 1 ip adress and that one is from our house and i didnt go with him to visit our aunt.So now we both cant play on these accounts and also we didnt know we gotta let administration know that he is going to play from a different ip for some time.So if u could unban us we would be very grateful and we will let you know next time we are gonna play from a different ip if we are going somewhere.And i also forgot to mention that while we played in arena he was at our aunts house and i was home.And also he used different social clubs because he used our cousin's social.
i forgot to say that he went to our aunt on the part where i said he left for few weeks

alen_trapstar

Player
Player
i also accept money wipe if needed.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom