Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pandaa Titans
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 29, 2024
Time of violation
19:23
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ceAuTDCTIsM4

Panda Titans

Player
Player
Dear Admins, he killed me with four consecutive shots, and he did not miss the target. We are in the yellow circle event, people have to save a video by law, and I have the right to see how he killed me, so please request a video from this person. Thank you.

Panda Titans

Player
Player
You're asking me how can I know you because you're so far away from me? I have a whole video clearly stating that this person is you because a minute ago you were standing close to me.

kemo_lol

Player
Player
You're asking me how can I know you because you're so far away from me? I have a whole video clearly stating that this person is you because a minute ago you were standing close to me.
I sent and you said in a video that there was a person who hit you from the back and there was a person who hit you from the front.

Panda Titans

Player
Player
You cannot ask me for anything. When the admin asks me, I will send it, but you are a fool President. The admin can see the ID.

Khaled Titans

Clappper
Player
I want to see your pov admin can see that but where here did you see his id so just post your pov
Firstly you can not ask for full Pov the admin can just ask
Secondly for Pov request you dont need to have the player ID
So the Admin doing he`s Job so please let the admin check the Forum

Ragnar Sicario

Player
Player
Firstly you can not ask for full Pov the admin can just ask
Secondly for Pov request you dont need to have the player ID
So the Admin doing he`s Job so please let the admin check the Forum
So you can't understand anything about this video it's actually bullshit And the video is not complete

Khaled Titans

Clappper
Player
So you can't understand anything about this video it's actually bullshit And the video is not complete
So bro you dont need to say anything because you and me cant change the admin statement
so when the admin need full pov we can post it

Velix Verlice

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Reviewed

ID 43809 will receive a punishment for ER 1.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom