Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Posedon Tsunami
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 9, 2024
Time of violation
21:08
Proofs
https://youtu.be/a3bXIpKXXfQ

Posiedon Tsunami

Player
Player
Dear administrator.
As you can see in the video, my friend and I were going on a tour of the city. So I found one of them standing in the middle of the road and I went down to tell him to drive his car away and found that they were armed and his friend ID 69333 came and hit me with his car (CR) and they raised weapons on me and provoked me so I told him to shut up I do not talk to children and as you can see in the video also ID 59138 He was threatening all passers-by with weapons by pointing the weapon at them. Then ID 36639 killed me ( RDM) and also broke the server rule (PG).

aghyad

Designer
Player
Not off topic
Dear administrator
As you can see in the video, we were dancing and having fun, and then we headed to the Beach Market. On the way, we found
family member being provoked. We went down and made an administrative request to put an end to them, but he did not came. They also provoked us and then we decided to go to the red zone

When we reached the Red Zone, we discovered that he had agreed with the Marabunta gang to kill us, and this broke the rules. Someone used his organizationfor his advance and to provoke others. Immediately if we entered the Red Zone, they started shooting at us, even though the event was a raid on the black market. They left the event and went to kill us and provoke us, and this is targeting. When ID 59288 killed me, he collected my equipment from the ground and had a weapon in his hand. This broke the PG rule. Then when my friend reached the red zone, ID 69333 broke the Mixing rule and also provoked my friend and insulted him. As you can see in the video, ID 51938 broke the server rule (Mercy killing) and sent his friend to the hospital in order to evade playing the role (GR 6.4). When we left the hospital, I found ID 69333 continuing to provoke my friend and me and threaten us, and this is (Toxicity) and (Targeting). As you can also see in the video, he confesses that he agreed with Marabunta to kill and target us.

In this video you will see, dear administrator, that his friends, before they left, intentionally hit my friend’s car, and then they headed towards the red zone, and this broke the server rule (NLR), and then ID 69333 came back trying to hit us with the car to kill us (VDM), but he did not succeed in stopping and he provoked us again, and this is also evidence that he is Toxic and Targeting

As you can see, dear administrator, we tried to gather ourselves before the red zone so that we would not break the rule (NLR), and we even spoke to the administrator to file a complaint with him, and he said to file a complaint. As you can see, dear administrator, after the administrator left, ID 69333 came to provoke us and target us once again. In order to give information to Marabunta, he also broke the server's sexual harassment rule.

Dear administrator, you can see that he is clearly a liar through my friend’s video. And you can also hear him say very clearly that he said that he agreed with Marabunta to target and provoke us

You can hear one of his family members saying very clearly that Pablo cee | 69333 does Toxicity Targeting for us. He also insulted my friend (OOC Insault)
6 6
7 imgur.com

Also in this video you can hear one of his family members say once again that Pablo cee | 69333 That person is Toxic
8 7

And in this video you can hear Nice Pluxury | 59138 says he has an illegal Redux and you can hear that he wants to keep the Redux around even though he knows it's illegal.
9 8
10 imgur.com

You can also hear my dear administrator in the video, The same guy was insulting my friend again (OOC insault) and you can hear him saying that we were lured to the red zone so that he would target us with Marabunta Pablo cee I 69333
11 9
12 imgur.com

As you can see in the video, dear administrator. You can hear him admitting very clearly that he said that he agreed with Marabunta to target us, and you can also hear him saying that everywhere he sees us, he will kill us. I think it is clear that it is Targeting, Toxicity, and Povoking.
13 Watch 10 | Streamable

Here too you can hear clearly, dear administrator. He agreed with Marabunta to target us
14 Watch 11 | Streamable

Here he says that we are a gang inside and outside the server, and we will bring you real life, and this is a threat. Such a person makes it impossible to enjoy the server. They threaten people, and this is terrorism. I ask the server administration to take quick action against them.
15 Watch 12 | Streamable
16 imgur.com

With my regards to you
I hope you will reduce hatred and Toxicity, because recently the server has become full of hatred and targeting, and Toxicity
I wish you a good day.

Rui Ace

Curator of Vargos
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 36639 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 69333 will receive a punishment for Mixing + VDM
No further rule breaks in thread holders pov
However
Off topic comments will be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.