Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pasha Prime
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Feb 16, 2024
Time
18:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ldNS89H

mehmet.2338

Player
Player
Hello Bobby Pluxury,
It's been 1 month since my blacklist. The time I was blacklisted, I started on en2 and proved the opposite that I don't help cheaters. I even had a PC check and it was negative. I showed Lebron Pluxury that I don't help cheaters from the beginning. You can even ask him. Through me he has banned many ban avoiders and cheaters. I ask for one last chance to lift my blacklist because everyone makes mistakes and I think everyone should be given a second chance to show that they have learned from their mistakes.
Best regards,
Pasha Prime/Mehmet

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
You wont get unban even if you are 100000% clean it will not change anything, you know your part in your team with Keem or should i say “Arexvy”, it will teach you a lesson not to play with cheaters.

mehmet.2338

Player
Player
You wont get unban even if you are 100000% clean it will not change anything, you know your part in your team with Keem or should i say “Arexvy”, it will teach you a lesson not to play with
I proofed on en2 that I dont play with cheaters. I snitched every cheater that was showing me his cheats I dont know. I bring my people like regge,gloom and the others and I only helped "arexvy" to get attacks at discord because I know how to. And how is it to spread out fake news or why you saying to a en2 Turfdeputy that gloom was cheating and he was not😬

mehmet.2338

Player
Player
And it's no secret that you blackmailed Gloom either. You told him to invite you to the turfdiscord or you will ban him

Federico Vautier

PC Checker | FIB & GOV Curator
Senior Administrator
Lets start with you claiming i spread rumours about gloom being a cheater, its ‘no secret’ why we distribute names of cheaters to other servers, to inform their admins and put it to a stop, i did clearly emphasise he was only helping, in which you clearly didn’t pick up on.

Now for the second part. There was no blackmailing as you call it, I suggest you to send me the part where i “blackmailed” your friend gloom, infact he came into contact with me first, and i’m sure he can tell you that himself, i clearly said “you will be banned for helping” and not saying anything until we started to pick up on your antics.

Since i see you have no proof or defence for yourself, framing and blaming admins for your downfall isn’t going to work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom