Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Morgan Outlaw
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 11, 2024
Time of violation
1:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SQpdiGlGhTc

Morgan Outlaw

Player
Player
Dear Admins , in This Situation i was in Going To Get a Car Sharing To reach the harrbor Event with my Fam member when This Police officer came To me and Cuffed me and Get me in the Jail Directly without Without following the IC laws (RP) ,

For Example, in Pov 1:
it's shows that this officer even he Can't Speak English , all he Said: ok Sir !!! , he Didn't Give me my Rights , ask For Jump suit size ? and of course i ask for lawyer he Didn't Respond !!!

and in Pov 2 :
He Put me In Jail Directly xD Without Searching Me , Telling Me what is The charges is ???

Please Guys all What am asking , Don't Recrote people like This Coz it's Really Destroy The RP area and Who is The Responsible of That ??? , and Where is My Right if i Don't have a Chance To do RP Situation !!!

Ibrahim_abdelaty

Player
Player
you are deceiving the admins by cutting and editing your povs because it's clear as the day light that you did Meta Gaming when you asked your friends to go to DOC and start shooting so Post your full POV and stop deceiving admins

Morgan Outlaw

Player
Player
you are deceiving the admins by cutting and editing your povs because it's clear as the day light that you did Meta Gaming when you asked your friends to go to DOC and start shooting so Post your full POV and stop deceiving admins
There you are No MG at all Coz you Forget That you Just arrest me infront of my Family xD

Opti Pride

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Incorrect format
Provide a continuous POV that shows the situation from beginning to end without cuts
Please Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
And file a new complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom