Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Crazy_Mahi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
. Your name IRL- Mahi Mittal

2. Your age- 18

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST

4. Average online per day - 4 to 6 hours

5. Your Discord - Crazy Mahi

6. Your Nickname - Mahi

7. Your ID - 122771

See I want to become admin because i faced problem like when I do ticket some time is get late to response so I don’t want other player to face same issue and I like to help new people as you check in grand rp discord any one having problem I helped them in their dms even though I am not admin because I like to help people so I think if I become admin I can help more my forum was rejected because of low age in ic but now it’s 7

2 What are your strengths?
Polite

Calm minded

Can handle situations camly

Can response ticket tickets fast

Can speak english

Be humble to all

Respectfully to all players / admins

I have learned till now if you give respect you will get respect back

Love to help new people who came to there make vacation in grand rp

3 what are your greatest weaknesses ?

I don’t like people who troll new players as the new player came to make their vacation in rp but they get trolled and they felt very bad so I don’t like that as I have personally experience that thing so I don’t like that and I don’t have much exp in gang because I like to be in state orgs so I have full experience of state org there are only my two weaknesses but if I found more, I will definitely work on it but for now I have only two weaknesses

4. Yes It Is Difficult To Leave My RP Life. But I will Leave It For My Life Next Journey in RP.?

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes but now I don’t have if I own I am ready to sell

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Dear players, copying applications on forum is strictly prohibited any instances of those will result in immediate rejection of application without administrators (curators) checking them.

Tommy Specterr

Player
1. Your name IRL : Gurpreet
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT+5+30
4. Average online per day : 8 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : laddisangha
6. Your Nickname : Tommy Specter
7. Your ID : 97630

Additional information
i Think spent alot of time With Grand and seen alot of situations from both sides State and Gang so i can handel any situation and isee alot of new peoples in city breaking alot of rules so i m happy to guide them

I m highly active in city and if i got some responsibility i will always push my self to finish it

Some time i have anger issue if someone lie but i can handel the situation calmly

Yes Sure

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes

thunder defeater

Player
Player
Information
1. name IRL : anass
2. age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC
4. Average online per day : 7h - 10h
5. Your Discord : anass6405
6. Your Nickname : thunder defeater
7. Your ID : 124450

Additional information
  • I am interested in becoming an admin because I have a strong commitment to maintaining order, fairness, and positive community interactions within the role-playing (RP) environment. I believe I can contribute effectively to the administration team by applying my organizational skills and dedication to fostering a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere for all participants.
  • My strengths include excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to remain calm and composed under pressure. I am also adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution, which are crucial qualities for an admin role.
  • Like everyone, I have weaknesses that I continually strive to address and improve upon. One of my greatest weaknesses is sometimes being overly self-critical, which can lead to occasional doubt or hesitation. However, I actively work on developing resilience and maintaining a positive mindset to overcome such challenges.
  • Yes, I am prepared to transition from an active role-playing (RP) life to becoming an admin. While I enjoy participating in RP activities, I recognize the importance of separating personal interests from administrative responsibilities. I am committed to fulfilling the duties and obligations of an admin with professionalism and impartiality.
  • Absolutely, I understand and respect the requirement to divest myself of any conflicting business interests while serving as an admin. If chosen for the role, I would willingly sell or otherwise relinquish ownership of my business to ensure full compliance with administrative guidelines and to prioritize the integrity of the RP community.

DesiRishabh

Player
Player
Information

1 Your name IRL : Rishabh Dubey
2 Your age : 18
3 Time zone : UTC (+5:30)
4 Average online per day : 6-7 hours
5 Your Discord : arenaboyzz#4102
6 Your Nickname : Desi Rishabh
7 Your ID : 91886

Additional information

I spent a lot of time in RP and Now I want to became admin to help other players and to guide new player for the good experience of RP
I got all the experiences of RP like Legal orgs , Gangs and Families . its been a long time with these servers and now I want to be a part
of the best RP server. it will be a pleasure for me to work in this server as admin and help the players to get best experience of their
RP.

Friendly person
Good Communication skills
Quick learner
Patience

Some Times Overreact
Lack of motivation

4 Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave RP to become an admin.

5 Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I don't have any business but if I had I was ready to sell my business .

Krishna Parker

Krishna Parker
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Krishna
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone: IST (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 3-6 Hrs per day
5. Your Discord: krishnayadav ( Krishna Yadav#0246)
6. Your Nickname: Krishna Parker
7. Your ID: 85976

Additional information

I am in city for long time in all org so i got proper knowledge of City and now i am ready to leave the RP life and want to serve the people with proper RP knowledge to other. eventhough i am clean from all OOC punishment (0-punishment history) .Also i worked a lawyer for all organiztion so i think i know those rules which is necessary for me and other.
My greatest strength are:
1. Quick Learner and Good listener
2. Cool And Calm in any situation
3. Solve any Situationwith proper quick review
4. Good Communications with other

My Greatest weakness are:
1. Helps everyone in need
2. Trust to anyone

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
--> As it being a long in RP and now want to take a break from RP and want to serve the Other people of server. soo i am ready to leave the RP life to Become An Admin.

Yes, If i have got any business i will for sure leave or sell all but unfortunately i don't own any one.

Thank you for reading my application.
Best regards,
krishna Parker

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1.Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
2.Your age
-> 23
3.Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
4.Average online per day
-> 8 Hours
5.Your Discord
-> alexroland
6.Your Nickname
-> Alex Roland
7.Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
-> I want to become an admin to help people especially new people in the server and give the justice to the people who is complaining. I know server has enough helper as admins and question may arise what I will give extra to that; I can say that I know I am a drop of water adding to a river but drops of waters can increase the volume of river a little bit also.
2.What are your strengths?
-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
(a) I am little bit older in city and I believe I know the city well. So, this knowledge can help in solving quarries of people and assisting them in solving problems.
(b) I am fluent in English and Hindi so it will be helpful to communicate with a certain community

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
A) I use to give mercy to people who begs me until it is a big crime.
B) I believe in a second chance that is bad for some scenarios.
C) I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the RP life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I don't have any business. If I get one, I will happily sell it.

Harvey Monrek

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Harvey Taylor
2. Your age: 20 years old.
3. Time zone: Eastern time zone.
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours daily.
5. Your Discord: harveyx
6. Your Nickname: Harvey Monrek
7. Your ID: My in-city ID is 89617

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin? To open up this application with a good point of view on myself I would like to simply state that I come from many different role-playing experiences but none of all has ever come close to my role-playing experience within Grand role play. I believe that what motivated me to become a En2 administrator was the fact that there are so many people in this lovely server/city that need people to help them get started with their long journey withing Los Santos, I believe that I can make the people of this city/server feel welcome and have many opportunities and just having the thought of knowing what you're options are in the city and not feel so alone and I just feel like people need support with their issues and I think I can bring that support to them with my ability to cope and my problem solving skills along with communication.

2. What are your strengths? I have many different strengths that could benefit the staff team of Grand role play En2. To start off I have been role-playing for 2 years now and I have been an administrator in a few other Rage Multiplayer projects. I was a trusted personal over in these projects but then I took a bit of a break from role-playing in a whole, 1 year ago I discovered Grand role play when I joined En1 and made lots of friends over there, then previously when En3 came out I switched over there for a while as Deputy Governor and Chief of Staff of LEO organizations along with working in LI and EMS as HC. I stuck in those organizations for a while, and I was very trusted in every single one of them when eventually I moved over to En2 a few weeks ago and I have made a few friends over here and I have read over the rules like they are a life-or-death skill needed to succeed. To lead back to my organizational life in the city, I was appointed as Head of many departments over time due to my intensive work ethic and the ability to teach others and cope around challenges. More of my strengths include Fairness, leadership, teamwork, Authenticity, bravery, persistence, and much more.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I believe that I have very few weaknesses that could affect my ability to become an administrator. I think there might be one that could affect my ability to communicate with specific persons which is lack of trust if I feel the person in not trustworthy for me to work with then there is a big chance I will lean to the Strick side of the situation with being a bit more demanding in what I'm asking for other than being a kind sole and just trying to work things out. The only way this "lack of trust" would come across if you call me slurs that really affect me and at that point, I will most likely send the person to admin jail due to admin disrespect.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, I have been looking forward to becoming an administrator for a while now.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, no business is owned at the moment and do not plan to own one as an administrator as it is not allowed. 😃

----Additional information----
For many months now I have dreamed of being an administrator and really helping people in the city with things maybe others would not be willing to assist in. I feel like in this case my age in the city should not matter, I have completed the storyline 2 times and I know everything about every organization within the city along with criminal organizations and how everything works. So, I just ask that you guys please do not take this amazing opportunity and throw it away just because of a city age. (I got logged out of my other forums account, so I created a new on which is this one that I am writing this application for administrator on, but I am not a newbie to grand role play.)

Thank you for considering my application for administrator. ❤

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
Information

1. Your Name : Karandeep Singh Randhawa
2. Your Age : 19 Years OOC / 39 Years IC
3. Your Time Zone : 5:30 IST
4. Average online per day : 8 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : kds_randhawa.
6. Your Nickname : Karan Randhawa
7. Your Id : 99066

Additional Information

Answer : I aspire to become an admin due to my year-long involvement in the city since January 2023. Having immersed myself in city life, I've gained extensive organizational experience and server rule knowledge. Eager to assist and educate fellow members about rules and RP, I believe serving as an admin aligns with my commitment to fostering a positive and informed community.

Answer :

(a) Quick Learning Capability : I have a natural propensity for swiftly understanding and mastering new concepts and tasks, enabling me to adapt to changing environments and technologies efficiently.

(b) Calm Problem-Solving Approach : I excel at maintaining my composure in challenging situations, allowing me to think clearly and devise effective solutions with a level-headed approach.

(c) Equitable Listener : My ability to impartially listen to all sides of a discussion ensures that I fully understand different viewpoints, facilitating more comprehensive and fair decision-making.

(d) In-depth Knowledge of Server Regulations : I possess a thorough understanding of server rules, which equips me to navigate and manage system requirements effectively, ensuring compliance and operational integrity.

(e) Advanced Communication Skills : My communication is marked by clarity, conciseness, and persuasiveness, making me effective at conveying ideas, engaging with team members, and collaborating across departments.

Answer :

(a) Feeling Emotional : Sometimes, I get pretty emotional. This just means I care a lot about my work and the people I work with. I'm getting better at handling these feelings so they don't get in the way.

(b) Thinking Too Much : I have a habit of thinking about things a lot, trying to figure out every possible outcome. I'm learning to trust my gut more so I can make decisions faster.

4. Are you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Answer 4 : Yes, I'm ready to move on from role-playing to take on the admin role. I'm excited about the new challenges and opportunities it brings.

Are you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).

Answer 5 : Absolutely, I am prepared to sell my business. Understanding the rules about being an admin, I'm committed to meeting these requirements and focusing on my new responsibilities.

Thank You for considering my Application
Best Regards

Karan Randhawa

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Onur Can Yaygıngöl
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: curliynn
6. Your Nickname: Luca Fellas
7. Your ID: 11405

Additional information

I came this city almost 2.5 half years ago. i did almost everything. i have always been a part of this project. i made many friends and families. now its time to help all player's issue and reports. i will try all my best to help to involve this project and make more proper RP. with this, now everyone can have fun.

-Objectivity
- Bilingual
-Script and Game Knowledge

-Impatient
-Angry

-Yes

-Yes i am ready.

Adam NoMercyKnight

Player
Player
1-adam
2-18
3-UTC+01:00
4-6hours
5-adamka01
6-Adam alej
Additional information

Admins often have the responsibility of maintaining order and ensuring that players follow the rules within the game environment.
Admins often have the opportunity to engage with the game's community, foster a positive atmosphere, and help players with any issues they may encounter.
-speak arabic language
-be calm and do not rush
-I can provide hints, tips, and guidance to help players progress through difficult levels or challenges
-insult my family
-provoking
-dont respect and insult me
ye
ye , im ready

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL :Can
2. Your age : 24
4. Average online per day: 5-6
5. Your Discord: Cann_you
6. Your Nickname: Can Vurdurur
7. Your ID: 79722

Additional information

I've spent a lot of time in the game, I've done a lot of right and wrong things and I've learned from these mistakes and I want to use the knowledge I've learned in a way that will be useful to other people, I may have made mistakes in the past, but no one can learn the right thing without making mistakes.
I can speak Turkish
I don't get angry easily
I'm extremely patient
I treat everyone fairly

my past mistakes
I don't trust people too much

yes, I have already worked as a deputy in all grand rp servers and organizations in the past, and if I become an admin, I can be efficient on the state side.

yes i already sold my business.

Guruji

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL= Chirag Sharma
2. Your age =21
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day =8-10 hours
5. Your Discord = badmashguruji
6. Your Nickname = Badmash Guruji
7. Your ID = 62743

Additional information

=because i am playing RP life from long time i became 8 times gang deputy and HC in every legal org to so not its time to be admin and explore other side of city
=I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.

=My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me.
= My communication skills is very good and my way of explaining everything is good.

=I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.

= Yes absolutely i really have fun with my Family members and my Friends in city

=Fortunately, I did not buy. So it is easy for me.

sakibhossain

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Your name IRL- Sakib Hossain
2. Your age- 28
3. Time zone- GMT+6
4. Average online per day- 6hrs+
5. Your Discord- sakib0001
6. Your Nickname- Sakib Wayde
7. Your ID -121167

Additional information

I'd like to work as an administrator so I can support the city. My goal has always been to support the city. I feel like I could help with a lot of things because I have a lot of experience with grand rp. I memorized every rule on the server. Along with helping others, I wish to get rid of those that ruins good times. I'll make sure nobody feels like they're not having fun, that nobody is abusing their power, and that everyone who begs for assistance gets the assistance they require.

My strong points are that I can communicate well with anyone, I never treat anyone disrespectfully—regardless of how they treat me—and I have excellent English. In addition, I constantly put my all into my work and devote my time to it. I am quite adept at multitasking because I do it frequently throughout the day. I'm gregarious, easy to get along with, and have a strong quality that will come in handy in any situation. I can also turn a terrible situation around with a little humor while maintaining professionalism.

One of my weaknesses is that I can be a bit too direct and honest with others at times, which can make it difficult for them to accept my open criticism.

Yes

Yes

Thank You

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1.Shivansh
3.GMT + 5:30
4. 4 to 6 hr
5.rockshiva
6.Shiv Ram

Additional Information

1.Because i have seen manny of the guys doing rule brake which gives bad impact to our city or RP Server
2. Team Leadership, Good Learner, Positive Thinking
3. If some one crying in front of me
4.Yes
5.Yes

Jaden Daku

I Can't Fix You
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Aditya

2. Your age:18

3. Time zone: GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day:4to6 hours

5. Your Discord: jadendaku66891

6. Your Nickname:Jaden

7. Your ID:66891

Additional information

i have worked in legal state organitations like SAHP, FIB,LSPD for a long time now so i know all rules. and understanding of the game mechanics and the rules of the GTA 5 RP server is crucial. Server administrators are responsible for maintaining the integrity of the game and ensuring that all players are following the rules. As such, a good server administrator should have an in-depth knowledge of the game and the server's policies.And i also like to help people and guide them if they are facing any issues and if did something wrong i would not be sorry to give a warn or punish them

my strengths are communication skills,handling situations ,helping people,

kinedness i very much belive everyone if they are crying or say somwthing imotional

yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin because i had all the experience to get by doing rp and now i would like to get ghe experience of admin

I dont own a business nor i have that much money to buy one
REGARDS,
Jaden Daku
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ex-ADMINISTATOR
Ex-SAHP UNDER SHERIFF
Ex-FIB DHOD Of HR

michigan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Kerem
2. Your age: 36
4. Average online per day: 2-4 hours in week , 4-6 hours in weekend
5. Your Discord: dominique_rockford
6. Your Nickname: Dominique Rockford
7. Your ID: 97617
Additional information
I would like to experience it and also want to help community.
smart , quick learner , can be honest in all situations , fluent english
sometimes i might be lost in the details , being a perfectionist
absolutely yes
i don't have any

Last edited:

Pluxury Rajput

Player
Player
Information
1. Priyam Rajput
2. 16
3. GMT +5:30
4. 5+ hrs
5. rajputpriyam
6. Pluxury Rajput
7. 139601

Additional information

1) I want to maintain discipline in the city.
2) I want to maintain a high level of Role Play in the city.

Knowledge: I have knowledge of the RP rules i have read all rules carefully.

Being in charge : want to be the boss, making decisions and telling others what to do.

Taking care of things : i want to feel responsible for making sure everything runs smoothly and fixing problems.

Fun stuff : I want to bring new ideas and events into the game to make it more interesting.

Leading : I like the idea of guiding and organizing everyone to make the game better for everyone.

Getting recognised : They want others to see them as important and respect them for their contributions to the game

Fast Learner : I am a fast learner i learn everything which i need or use in daily life

Manipulation : i might be easily swayed or deceived by others like being robbed and taken as hostage.

Deciding to switch from being a player in a role-playing game to becoming an admin involves thinking about whether you're ready for more responsibility. It means being willing to lead others, solve problems, and spend more time helping out. You might need to learn some technical stuff and be good at talking to people too. If you're up for it and think you can handle the extra work, it could be a cool opportunity for you.

1) I don't have any business so i think this is not for me

Top Bottom