Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jack Badmoshh
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 10, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/oVOhtSn

Dhruvk01

Player
Player
My Name is Jack Badmoshh my Passport no. 10343.
The Guy Whom Name is Jay Rich his Passport no. 9108.
He is TARGETING me First he blacklist me from bloods then i go to marabunta then he Blacklist me from marabunta i didn't have proof of blacklist because i was not in city you can see logs of bloods and marabunta and he tell me in emails go every org i will blacklist you from every org and he tell me in emails that do you want to live in city or not.

I don't know the time because that time i was not in city

Elite Axel

A Citizen
Player
Bot off topic it’s totally ic issue and its not targeting you can go any org you want if you don’t know rules or not follow hc orders you can get blacklisted from there as simple as that also if you are trying to mislead admins with dm maybe you should show previous as well not only the one where you things aren’t visible hmm maybe you are the one who is targeting? Thats why you misleading them?

Jay Rich

Player
Player
as with my clearance he is rank chaser so he got blacklisted from marabunta and i got the leader permission for that . and regarding bloods i am not even in bloods how i can get you blacklisted from an org where i am not even present . its a clear IC issue first of all and second i know you from way back in fib and other orgs and i know you were rank chaser so thats why you got blacklisted simple as that and if you think its a targetting then go ahead because i know in anyway i am not targetting you and i took action on the previous experience i had with you in previous orgs . rest i will leave it up to admins

Jay Rich

Player
Player
and regarding the respected proof he gave of dms he was doing toxicity with my family so i just told him to stop the toxicity(because i was not able to find him in city thats why i just checked on his dms then he abused me without any reason (indian admins can check it ) i just told him to stop toxicity because it wont take us anywhere .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom