Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Thunder Verlicee
Administrators nickname
Federico Vaulter
Date
Mar 12, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/1NhS75S

Thunder Verlice

Player
Player
Good evening,

I am writing once again to appeal my ban regarding Event Rule 1.7 as I strongly believe we can come to an agreement that can satisfy both sides. I want to make it perfectly clear that I have understood and learnt from my mistake thus I believe a 30 day ban is not necessary and simply too much, especially when this is my first time getting punished for this rule and that I am well aware & acknowledged my mistake. I promise you that I will no longer use instant replay to record events and will instead manually record from the start till the end of all events I attend. I'd be very happy if the ban could either be lifted or reduced because I really wish to come back as soon as possible to spend the spare time I have with my friends. I would understand if you would reject this appeal if this was my second time breaking this rule, but this is literally the first time this happens and judging by my punishment history you can tell I am not a common rule breaker. Kindly please do consider my appeal and allow me to go back so I can continue to assist my friend in his leadership in Bloods as his deputy.

Sincerely,
Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom