Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Appeal for Account Ban Violation of Rule 1.9 | Floki Vilgeroarson

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alekhya_Reddy
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Mar 13, 2024
Time
14:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/tMwZQgK08LQ

KING CÖBRÅ

Player
Player
Dear Grand RP Administrators,

I am writing to appeal the recent ban placed on my account ID 40355 for violating rule 1.9 of the server's guidelines. Upon receiving notification of my ban, I was deeply concerned and immediately sought to understand the circumstances leading to this decision. I acknowledge the severity of the rule violation and take full responsibility for the actions that resulted in my ban. However, I wish to provide context to the situation in hopes of receiving a reconsideration of the ban.
Due to real-life commitments demanding my attention, I made the decision to temporarily hand over control of my family within the game to a trusted friend, identified by the ID 34768. The intention behind this decision was to ensure the continuity of our family's activities within the game during my absence. In the process of transferring ownership of family assets, particularly vehicles, to my friend's control, I mistakenly believed I was operating within the confines of my family and inadvertently transferred all the family cars to him . This error was realized only after the ban had been imposed upon my account.

I want to emphasize that there was no deliberate intent to evade the server's systems or break any rules. The actions leading to the ban were purely accidental and were not motivated by any desire to exploit or circumvent the game's mechanics.
I am sincerely remorseful for any disruption or inconvenience caused by my actions and assure you that I am fully committed to abiding by the server's rules and regulations in the future. I recognize the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players and am dedicated to contributing positively to the community.
I humbly request that you consider my appeal and grant me the opportunity to regain access to my account and continue my journey within the Grand RP world.
I am dropping all required POVs in proofs .

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I eagerly await your response and hope for a favorable outcome.

Sincerely,
Alekhya_Reddy
ID 40355

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom