Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Suspect_Verlice
Administrators nickname
Bobby_Pluxury
Date
Mar 17, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/wRczpTI

Suspect Verlice

:)
Player
First of all, i got banned for toxicity/targeting. I'm writing this to you with the utmost respect for all admins and i will continue to write because me and thunder (1024) didn't even target anyone. I will explain everything. First one;

I was in FIB and after that i joined Bloods. I got punishment for MK because of aiden ( Approved - MK | ID 0000 ). Aiden was in FIB discord and he had log. He was doing ghetto clapping without corruption bio also he left from fib for ghetto clap ( there was not org radio ) i saw it after watching video. I did Complaints about administrators and assistants about missing punishment ( Rejected - missing punishment | aiden pluxury 950 ) rejected for wrong title name.After this forum, he started targeting me and sophia ( FIB's Leader ) was protecting him. My friend tried to talk him. He said they started i will not stop but we didn't start

1- evidence

2- evidence

3- evidence

4- evidence

5- evidence

we did store robbery on Mar 8. I opened forum for possible nlr ( Reviewed - POV REQUEST | 950 ) and he got punishment for NLR ( my goal is not to target ). About 10 minutes later he opened the forum for us ( Approved - POV REQUEST ID 1024 | 2645 | 29009 ). We got punishment because we hadn't full pov. About 3 days later shabah opened forum to aiden for toxicity/targeting. We got punishment ( me , thunder , aiden ). Aiden opened a forum for Shabah after he was banned .

6- evidence

I mean, we weren't targeting to Aiden.

We tried to explanation ourself to you but you just wrote rejected without any explanation , you didn't listen to us. You gave blacklist for aiden and he accepted his punishment but me and thunder are not like ayden. We don't accept because i'm saying again, we didn't target anyone. We don't have a lot of punishment history and we don't know where we made a mistake ? Me and thunder (1024) are appealing this punishment and that is simply because it's unfair and not right. There's not much to say. We want chance because of something we didn't do and we want it to be reviewing again.

Thank you for reading
Regards
Suspect Verlice

Thunder Verlice

Player
Player
For Bobby:
You have just falsely blacklisted 2 individuals that haven't done anything that deserves a blacklist from the server, without any proper evidence of targeting (because there are none). I would like to remind you that you sit on a high-responsability position where 90% of your work is all about bringing justice to the server. Respectfully, what you have done to us is nothing but injustice, you committed to punish everyone involved in the situation instead of carefully and precisely investigating who is at wrong. I tried to reach out to you in DM's so we can discuss it further but you chose to ignore it. If you willingly choose to give second chances to people who has being blacklisted before, you should do the same to everyone, otherwise what would it be? Injustice and not fair. Just by judging at our punishment history, you can clearly tell that we do not get involved in such matters (targeting), that is something people with a punishment history like Aiden do. And now you have just closed your ears and choose to not listen to anything we are saying. I even told you to ask Shabah if you don't believe our words as he is the person who knows the most about us and what we do/did. Just remember, there are better ways than ignoring.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
Stop spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom