Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lia_Pharos
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 23, 2024
Time of violation
20:33
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zpLJMRRURi0

Alex Lazanga

ABI FAMQ
Player
You entered in zone shot us then you leave + you cropped video 0:13 does not show anything are you decieving to admins?

Lia_Cloud

Only 23
Player
You entered in zone shot us then you leave + you cropped video 0:13 does not show anything are you decieving to admins?
i can upload full video i didnt shot anyone? and tell ur friend he have hitbox u can see in my proof :).

Last edited:

Alex Lazanga

ABI FAMQ
Player
As you entered zone and saw notification you are involved in leftover RP and we had reason to shoot. If you leave zone its not mean your RP is ended its same as store robbery if you entered circle and left you are still in RP and shoot people. Easy you were in RP and you killed basically.

Lia_Cloud

Only 23
Player
As you entered zone and saw notification you are involved in leftover RP and we had reason to shoot. If you leave zone its not mean your RP is ended its same as store robbery if you entered circle and left you are still in RP and shoot people. Easy you were in RP and you killed basically.
oky dont do off topic and wait to admin response and getting your friends to "haha" on the forum is not going to work

Lia_Cloud

Only 23
Player
Do you even have a idea what is the off topic? Just wait decision of admins.
this forum it will be rejected or not it dossent matter, ur friend using a hitbox its a truth and stop the write and dont put to emote or something u guys just trying to be toxic i dont wanna be toxic like u btw its looking very funny enjoy with rp have nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom