Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Devil Arf
Administrators nickname
Ruby Specter
Date
Mar 26, 2024
Time
20:59
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/644484/

Devil Afr

Player
Player
  1. Dear alex,
  2. I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request a reconsideration of my current warning sentence in the city and to provide clarification regarding the recent incident that led to my punishement.
  3. I encountered a situation where my friend was being killed by the other guy. In an attempt to support my friend. i did shoot him back and there is no rdm in this case regards that there is drop in the area also my friend did give him demands u can see it in his pov.
  4. I apologize for any misunderstanding or disruption caused by the incident and acknowledge the importance of upholding the server's rules and maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players. I respectfully request your assistance in reviewing my case and considering my warning.
  5. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I appreciate your dedication to ensuring fair and consistent enforcement of the server's rules.
  6. Sincerely,
  7. Devil Afr

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom