Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Edward Cullen
Suspect ID
8711 | 766
Date of violation
Apr 1, 2024
Time of violation
22:11
Proofs
https://youtu.be/gLxpRqkyMno

Edward Cullen

Current Governor
Leader
All in POV

Dear Admins,
I dont want FIB to get any punishment (of course if its applicable), Please keep it to the players which is destroying the RP.
Cause I know the Director is very good along with his deputies, and they are trying their level best to control this situation.

But some were very toxic and rude.
Please check the departments they made and their illegal fines on me out of blue (Even though they knew I am the governor). It was done out of spite.
Rules broke include -
1. GR 6.4
2. Fail RP
3. GR 6.2
4. GR for State 1.8 (Breaking COC)
Please check the POV to let me know

Please check this library -
Here

Last edited:

jackky

Just Better
Player
*Note - Not off topic

Hoping you are having a nice day, So first of all ID : 8711 was in Andrew's (Andrew Hulk) LSPD term where he was constantly and repetitively provoking other peoples for no reasons intervening between their official duties and was constantly poking them for their age at the time I was a high command (28th) LSPD he came to me and tried to convince to fire them which I said no we had a fiery argument after that I am not sure he left on his own or was blacklisted for which he still has personal grudges with me and my fellow mates.

Kindly look into it as a RP enjoyer this really annoys when someone breaks RP for no specific reasons and goes above his jurisdiction disrespecting the Governor/Deputy Governor for personal grudges.

I would request the same as Edward kindly don't punish FIB for this behavior but rather them as they have been doing this.

Additionally as mentioned in the first paragraph he is very toxic which is proved by his past punishments,
Approved - Proking + 3.1|ID8711 | Racism
Approved - GR 3.1, 3.2, 6.8 | 8711, 45096 | General Rule 3.2

*P.S - There is no toxicity between Government (GOV) & Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB), We have a professional and good relationship with all the members of FIB, but some people who are always trying to ruin other peoples RP and be Toxic to everyone just upsets everyone and can ruin the relation between 2 organizations eventually would lead to more toxicity! I would request the Admin Team to give a harsh punishment this time.

Ehab Pluxury21

EX 2 Gang Deputy in EN3
Player
*Note - Not off topic

Hoping you are having a nice day, So first of all ID : 8711 was in Andrew's (Andrew Hulk) LSPD term where he was constantly and repetitively provoking other peoples for no reasons intervening between their official duties and was constantly poking them for their age at the time I was a high command (28th) LSPD he came to me and tried to convince to fire them which I said no we had a fiery argument after that I am not sure he left on his own or was blacklisted for which he still has personal grudges with me and my fellow mates.

Kindly look into it as a RP enjoyer this really annoys when someone breaks RP for no specific reasons and goes above his jurisdiction disrespecting the Governor/Deputy Governor for personal grudges.

I would request the same as Edward kindly don't punish FIB for this behavior but rather them as they have been doing this.

Additionally as mentioned in the first paragraph he is very toxic which is proved by his past punishments,
Approved - Proking + 3.1|ID8711 | Racism
Approved - GR 3.1, 3.2, 6.8 | 8711, 45096 | General Rule 3.2

*P.S - There is no toxicity between Government (GOV) & Federal Investigation Bureau (FIB), We have a professional and good relationship with all the members of FIB, but some people who are always trying to ruin other peoples RP and be Toxic to everyone just upsets everyone and can ruin the relation between 2 organizations eventually would lead to more toxicity! I would request the Admin Team to give a harsh punishment this time.
Everyone can lie, but not to this degree😉 in the private term in andro. I was not present in the lspd, and I am not raining on justification. If you have evidence or pov, send it other than that. You must remain silent and do not interfere in anything that does not concern you.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved
ID 42304 will receive a punishment for Music in RP / GZ ( Has been Punished Already )
ID 8711 will receive a punishment for Music in RP / GZ , Fail RP ( danicing in rp situation) , GR6.4 & GR6.2 ( Has been Punished Already )
ID 766 will receive a punishment for Fail RP ( danicing in RP situation)
ID 36639 will receive a punishment for Fail RP ( danicing in RP situation)

FIB Will receive punishment for this Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom