Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed GEN 6.22 | ID 17861, ID 45533, ID 30676, ID 55068

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dhali Shadow
Suspect ID
17861, 45533, 30676
Date of violation
Apr 4, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/BgqB2aR

Dhali Shipo

👑 Leader of Shadow Syndicate Family 👑
Player
Subject : Violation of General Role 6.22

Dear
Administrators,

I am writing to report a violation of General Role 6.22 by players with the following IDs: 17861, 45533, 30676, 55068.

These players recently joined my family as turfers. However, they left the family without my permission, and upon checking the family log, I discovered that they had stolen a significant amount of gun ammunition from the family car without my approval as the leader.
And ID 17861 Fired My 2 Turfer Without Any Reason
Before Left Family, You Can See Ss.

As per General Role 6.22, it is explicitly forbidden to sell/buy family businesses, withdraw/deposit money from the family balance, or take items from the warehouse and family cars without the leader's approval. Their actions not only violated this rule but also amounted to theft within the game.

I request that appropriate action be taken against these players to uphold the integrity of the game and ensure adherence to the established rules and regulations.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Dhali Shadow

cengocakmak01

Player
Player
First of all, hello, my id is 17861, I don't know which senior admin forum will look, maybe I don't need to do this, after all, you can already see the logs, but let me explain ourselves anyway. First of all, my team and I were looking for a family and we found the shadow syndicate family and joined here. When we arrived, this family was They started winning events. If you look at the logs before we arrived, they are not winning events at all. We have brought this family to a certain place and level. You can see the state of the family before us and after we joined in the video I posted. PROOFABOUTFAMİLYWİNS
Anyway, I know we won't get banned from this forum, but I will continue to explain ourselves anyway. We don't need bullets in any way. Gun shop 40 is already our gunshop, we can buy as many bullets as we want, but Dhali himself said to us that all you have to do is buy it from us and bring us the events, and we did it. This is gun shop proof : GunShopProof

The second incident was that while we were continuing to win in shadow, we were trying to establish the milange family. At that time, we were constantly receiving messages from Dhali asking us to return to the family. These are my proofs: proof1 proof2 proof3,

And we did not upset him and came back. He was very happy, we continued to win events, whether war or informal, we won the events where 6-7 people entered with 25 people, but now we got bored and told him that we wanted to leave the family, but he constantly threatened us, here are the proofs: proof

I am saddened by this forum opened to us because I certainly did not expect such a thing from the other side. I still thank him for everything and leave the decision to you. I have no doubt that you will make the right decision. I would also like to say this as a note, if he had told us that he wanted the bullets back, we would have already given the bullets. We could have given it back, but he chose to open a forum directly, thank you. Best regards, Cengo Milange :)

Last edited:

chavo mu

oha
Player
you already see all the evidence Mr. admins, if you look at the logs of the family chat in the game you can see everything or if you pull the family logs directly you can see everything as you can see in my proof, he says how much bonus he can give offline

All proof: imgur.com imgur.com imgur.com imgur.com imgur.com imgur.com imgur.com imgur.com imgur.com imgur.com imgur.com imgur.com imgur.com imgur.com

Dhali Shipo

👑 Leader of Shadow Syndicate Family 👑
Player
First of all, hello, my id is 17861, I don't know which senior admin forum will look, maybe I don't need to do this, after all, you can already see the logs, but let me explain ourselves anyway. First of all, my team and I were looking for a family and we found the shadow syndicate family and joined here. When we arrived, this family was They started winning events. If you look at the logs before we arrived, they are not winning events at all. We have brought this family to a certain place and level. You can see the state of the family before us and after we joined in the video I posted. PROOFABOUTFAMİLYWİNS
Anyway, I know we won't get banned from this forum, but I will continue to explain ourselves anyway. We don't need bullets in any way. Gun shop 40 is already our gunshop, we can buy as many bullets as we want, but Dhali himself said to us that all you have to do is buy it from us and bring us the events, and we did it. This is gun shop proof : GunShopProof

The second incident was that while we were continuing to win in shadow, we were trying to establish the milange family. At that time, we were constantly receiving messages from Dhali asking us to return to the family. These are my proofs: proof1 proof2 proof3,

And we did not upset him and came back. He was very happy, we continued to win events, whether war or informal, we won the events where 6-7 people entered with 25 people, but now we got bored and told him that we wanted to leave the family, but he constantly threatened us, here are the proofs: proof

I am saddened by this forum opened to us because I certainly did not expect such a thing from the other side. I still thank him for everything and leave the decision to you. I have no doubt that you will make the right decision. I would also like to say this as a note, if he had told us that he wanted the bullets back, we would have already given the bullets. We could have given it back, but he chose to open a forum directly, thank you. Best regards, Cengo Milange :)
Bro 1st of all i am not treate u becuse i am too busy some dayes thats why i am not check log that's why i tall u chk family Chat theare i say if u want to leve than wait when i came city and chk logs properly than everything is ok u can leve but you dont care and kik my 2 turfer and leve family there is family chat Screenshots admin please see this

When i came city and check log i see they stolen lots of ammu gun, than i post forum

Oghi Flann

Senior State
Senior Administrator
Reviewed.

ID 59186
will receive a punishment for Attempting to deceive admins.

Upon reviewing all evidences provided and other evidence gathered, it has been concluded that family turfers where given permission for all including money and where threatened with a forum as a "Final Warning" if they where to not come back to the family.

By your own admittance:
1- The Final Warning was if they did not join back then the forum of gen 6.22 would happen.
2- At the time this warning was given, you had not checked logs yet.

and
No mention of anything relating to people taking weapons before hand as events where being won by the turfers using the families weapons.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom