Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

jeetjain

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Jeet Jain

2. Your age : 18

3. Time zone : GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours can be active more on weekends

5. Your Discord : jeetjain_

6. Your Nickname : Jeet Payne

7. Your ID : 143354

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become admin assistant because I have seen that sometime players make ticket and they get late reply as admin are busy handling other situations and I also love to help people as admin assistant I want to help newbie in their dms and forums and I also help people in discord even though I am not admin but if I will be admin I will get more power and I can help new players better and I also want to punish people who break server rules

2.What are your strengths?

1 quick leaner

2 respectful to everyone

3 honest and dedicated towards my work

4 can speak three languages Hindi English Marathi

5 love to help newbie in city

6 quick typing

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?

I don’t like people who disrespect server admins and server and trolls new players like to show they are great by insulting or trolling I get anger when someone disrespect anyone ( I believe in respect will be given and taken)

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

I am ready

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I have a bunker I will sell it if I am selected for admin

Waiting for admin assistant result

Solid Regards,

Jeet Jain / Jeet Payne.

Nuri Firzatshy

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
1. Nuri
2.18 y.o
3. GMT‎+3
4. 16:00 - 00:00
5. 6-10 Hrs
6. DIscord: nuri_963
7. Nuri Firzatshy
8. 1562
9. I want to be curator of Crime section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

After long time as a player in the city I think I have enough knowledge and experience,
I was playing from the start of the server, I was 2 times gang leader (Ballas, Vagos - full term) and i want to be curator of gang
and to help the leaders to finish successful term. also I want a fresh start - starting a new way by helping people and making the RP in the city clean and great. moreover I see the server growing up and new people joining the city and I want to help them to avoid rule breaks.
2. What are your strengths?
* Tolerant - it's good while you are in situation to be patient.
* Fast learner - i'm learning stuff fast this thing is improtant because when you are starting to be an admin everything is new and I can handle it
* Chill & Calm - I think it's the most important strength because while you are in admin situations it could be challenging and people
can be disrespectful but because i'm calm person so It wont effect me.
* Respecting Anyone - because there are new people in the server their questions might be basic and meaningless but because im
respecting everyone I will still answer nicely.
* Honest and decent - I will consider myself an honest person this thing will be valuable for higher ups administrators because
even if I will do mistake I will be honest and admit.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Trusting people who dont deserve to be trusted - most of the time i trust people who betray me even though they did so I still tends to forgive them easily. This thing in my opinion it's my greatest weakness but I strongly believe this thing wont effect my admin position.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes , I really want to leave the RP to start helping new people in the server.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I will sell my business if will join the admin team , I have gunstore buisness but I will do everything to join the admin team (Sell it)
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No, i will be active as i have mentioned above (6-10h)
Best Regards .
Nuri Firzatshy.

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
nformation
1. Your name IRL :Can
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 5-6
5. Your Discord: Cann_you
6. Your Nickname: Can Vurdururr
7. Your ID: 79722

I want to become an admin because I am deeply committed to fostering a positive and enjoyable RP experience for all members of the community. I believe in upholding the rules and standards of the server while also being a helpful and supportive presence for both new and existing members.

One of my strengths is my strong communication skills. I am able to effectively communicate with others, resolve conflicts diplomatically, and ensure that everyone's voice is heard. Additionally, I am highly organized and dedicated, which allows me to efficiently manage tasks and responsibilities.

One of my weaknesses is that I can sometimes be overly critical of myself, which can lead to feelings of self-doubt. However, I am actively working on overcoming this by practicing self-compassion and reminding myself of my accomplishments and strengths.

Yes, if selected as an admin, I am fully prepared to prioritize my responsibilities within the administrative role over my RP activities. I understand the importance of maintaining a balance and ensuring that my duties as an admin are fulfilled to the best of my ability.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin

I have already sold my business.

Sidhu Richards

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Siddharth kumar
  2. Your age : 18
  4. Average online per day : 6 to 8 hours
  5. Your Discord : sidhujaat.
  6. Your Nickname : Sidhu Richards
  7. Your ID : 117917
Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?

it's my dream to become an admin and help to new players and help peoples with city rules to make good environment in city and I want to punish those who doesn't follow rules and punish who harass new people and take a good experience as admin and solve problems of our citizens.

good listener and learner i listen the situation of both of sides very hard working with Team and mange situation fast. knowledge about rules.

sometime nervousness and Not good at debates but i am working on it.

Yes definitely.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
I don t have any business.

Thank you for your time and thank you for Reading my Application . Wish you All a great Day

Sidhu Richards
EX - DCOL of EMS | EN2

Enzo_schumacher

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Atlas
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone gmt+3
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord atmann_
6. Your Nickname Enzo Bolo
7. Your ID 140240

Additional information
answer: becous I wanna help the server get mor better hel people whit their issues I wanna help to İmprove RP
answer: Im a fast lerner and I have a very good memory
answer: I am very determined to finish that job without doing what I set my mind on.
yes I m ready to leave the rp to becom an admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont have any bisiness and if I had one Im ready

ivan pluxuryy

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: yassine
Your age: 22
Time zone: UTC +5
Average online per day: 6-10
Your Discord:yassine87.
Your Nickname: Ivan pluxury
Your ID: 127191

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become an administrator because I want to help all the people who come in and give all my time to them so that they understand the rules well so that they do not face problems in life, and I am ready to give them all my time. Also, if I see people violating the rules and not letting people play comfortably, I will punish them immediately.

What are your strengths?

- I speak four languages , Moroccan , English, French, and a little Spanish
I am very calm and I like to help and I do not worry about anyone

What are your greatest weaknesses?

Honestly, my few weaknesses are that if someone insults me, I don't respond to him

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- Yes ofc lm ready for leave the RP life

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Yes i am ready to sell it as soon as possible
Yes but idont have business

John fin

Ex EN3 LSPD Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Shivateja
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord: Johnnfinn
6. Your Nickname: John Finn
7. Your ID: 311

Additional information

I have been playing Grand RP for more than an year ranging from EN|01 to EN|03. As a player I have contributed a lot towards the roleplay. Now I am willing to contribute towards the betterment of the server as an administrator, helping new players gain knowledge and enjoy their time on the server or by punishing rule breakers.

- I know server rules, so I can handle tough situations effectively.
- Hard working.
- Good communication skills.

- Anger issues, but I am working on the betterment of it.
- Sometimes I talk too much. (too talkative)

Yes, I am ready.

Yes, I am ready.

HATCHOA

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - aymen
2. Your age - IC:22 / OOC 24
3. Time zone - UTC +1
4. Average online per day - 14 to 18h
5. Your Discord - hatchoa
6. Your Nickname - daruis pluxuryy
7. Your ID - 135218

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain a high level of roleplay in this server and i wanna experience something new in this server
- i want to make this server as friendly as maximum to encourage people to come to this server
-I would like always to help people new comers as i know how difficult it is to grained on this server when ur new
-I've been a deputy in ems organisation and it succeeded very well i was the top worker there where i did 40 h lobby in 1 week except medruns and captchas

- i work from home in irl soo i can give too much time for this server where i found a lot of friendly people + im soo friendly and i like making a lot of friends from all around the worlds

3. My weakness is that I'm a too honest person , and if some one triggers me it will not be good for him

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin and it will be a pleasure to work in this server for me

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business (I own bisness number 268) as it is restricted to have a business as an admin.

daruis pluxuryy
thanks for reading my application and i appriciate your time

Last edited:

jimmmy

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Harjap
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord display name Someone!! and username metal91gamer
6. Your Nickname Harjap
7. Your ID 134271

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I love to help other and this is a way where I can help other players
2. What are your strengths? I know really frequent English and I can handle any situation calmly and fastest as possible
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? sometime I don't know what to do and it's only been four to five months me playing in this city
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? YES
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) YES

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
Your name IRL:Nithish
Your age OOC):18
Time zone + country: Ist (India) Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (04:00 to 18:00 Using 24H Time Format ): Average online per day(hours): 10 To 12 hours
Your Discord : SergioMarquina
Your Nickname(IC): Nairobi Verlice
Your Id:135071
I want to become an admin to make every citizen do proper roleplay. Many people come into our server without even knowing what RP is. So new people tend to break many rules so i want to take care of new people so they can do proper RP. And one more reason is I want to experience how it will be outside RP in the best server.
2)What are your strengths?
  • Good communication skills.
  • Availability.
  • I am focus on complete my work first.
  • Fairness and Impartiality.
  • Knowledge about server rules.
  • Attention to detail.
3)What are your Great weaknesses?
  • I go through every Minute detail to get perfection that's why sometime it takes little much more time to take the decision.

1. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
    yeah
    . 5)Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    honestly i say you i do not have any business.

Know Its Very Earlist I Learned Most Of Thing In Server Give Me A One Small Chance & I Exprinced In Fivem Server As Admin For 3year
    My Exp En 3 + en2
    Ex Bloods Deputy
    Ex Ballas OG ballas
    Ex Famlies Ud
    ex Bunta Ud
    Ex Ems Doc
    Ex FIB HOD
    Ex LSPD COS
    Ex SAHP COS
    eX NG MG (UD)
    Ex GOV DOD AND USSS DEPUTY
    Ex Un Official Fam Deputy
    ex vagos deputy

Alex Roland

Player
Player
1. Personal Information:

Name: Raunak Seal
Time Zone: GMT+5:30
Average Online Time: 10 to 12 hours per day
Discord: alexroland
Nickname: Alex Roland
ID: 81675

2. Additional Information:

I believe that as an admin, I can significantly contribute to our city. Guiding and helping others is something I genuinely enjoy, and I see the admin role as an opportunity to expand on that. Having been a member of this server for a while, I've learned a great deal and want to ensure that newcomers have the same positive experience. My goal is to ensure everyone feels the same level of love and happiness that I have.

->Quick learner.
->Diligent in reporting players who break server rules.

My honesty can sometimes be perceived as harsh, as I prioritize truth over appeasement. This may occasionally lead to conflict, as some players prefer to hear what they want rather than the reality.

Yes, I am ready to set aside my RP life to fulfill the responsibilities of an admin.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
As I do not own any businesses, this requirement doesn't apply to me, I am eager for the opportunity to serve as an admin and positively impact our community. Thank you for considering my application.

Best regards,
Raunak Seal(Alex Roland)

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to following player, you are selected for admin assistant interview.

1. Sidhu Richards - 117917 : sidhujaat.

Regarding interview contact me on discord

The Lord

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ishaan Karan

2. Your age : 19

4. Average online per day : 8 To 9 Hours

5. Your Discord : scotch_99

6. Your Nickname : Lord Grace

7. Your ID : 98598

I think that as an admin, I can do a lot for our city, which is why I want to become one. I enjoy guiding others and trying to help them as much as possible, and I think that as an admin, I'll be able to assist even more people. I've been on this server for a while and have personally learned a lot from it. I want to make sure that everyone who joins will experience the same level of love and happiness that I have.

I like to go above and beyond to ensure the well-being and assistance of others. I work diligently; if I have a task to complete, I usually complete it to the best of my ability.

I think my weakness is that I'm probably too honest, which sometimes works against me since players get angry when you tell them the truth instead of what they want to hear and may act out as a consequence.

Yes.

I do not own any businesses

Kabir Parker

𝓚-𝓟
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Suvam Biswas
2. Your age : 22
4. Average online per day : 6 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ninjaatmos
6. Your Nickname : Kabir Parker
7. Your ID : 21888

Additional information
- I spend a lot of time as a citizen of Los Santos. And now I want to be an admin. I noticed lots of rule breaks so if I selected for admin then I can punish them. And also I want to help new citizens. Caz I saw lots of new citizens facing many problems, I'm glad to help them And I know every single rule of the city. I'm the ex-Deputy chief of EMS. And also ex-Deputy(COO) of Lifeinvader. I also have experience with LSPD, GOV, and Gang.
  • I'm a very hardworking person. I can take decisions very quickly and correctly.
  • I know every single server rules.
  • am a good listener
  • and also My positive mindset is truly one of my greatest strengths.
  • I'm a overthinker.
  • I'm a straightforward person. Sometime I got trouble with this but I'm working on this.
- Yes.
-
Yes, I have a Parking Business, But if I'm selected then I can sell.

Last edited:

Nuri Firzatshy

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
1. Nuri
2.18 y.o
3. GMT‎+3
4. 16:00 - 00:00
5. 6-10 Hrs
6. DIscord: nuri_963
7. Nuri Firzatshy
8. 1562
9. I want to be curator of Crime section

Additional information

After long time as a player in the city I think I have enough knowledge and experience,
I was playing from the start of the server, I was 2 times gang leader (Ballas, Vagos - full term) and i want to be curator of gang
and to help the leaders to finish successful term. also I want a fresh start - starting a new way by helping people and making the RP in the city clean and great. moreover I see the server growing up and new people joining the city and I want to help them to avoid rule breaks.
* Tolerant - it's good while you are in situation to be patient.
* Fast learner - i'm learning stuff fast this thing is improtant because when you are starting to be an admin everything is new and I can handle it
* Chill & Calm - I think it's the most important strength because while you are in admin situations it could be challenging and people
can be disrespectful but because i'm calm person so It wont effect me.
* Respecting Anyone - because there are new people in the server their questions might be basic and meaningless but because im
respecting everyone I will still answer nicely.
* Honest and decent - I will consider myself an honest person this thing will be valuable for higher ups administrators because
even if I will do mistake I will be honest and admit.
* i also know arabic, English , turkish there is alot of arabs and turkish pepole.
Trusting people who dont deserve to be trusted - most of the time i trust people who betray me even though they did so I still tends to forgive them easily. This thing in my opinion it's my greatest weakness but I strongly believe this thing wont effect my admin position.
Yes , I really want to leave the RP to start helping new people in the server.
I will sell my business if will join the admin team , I have gunstore buisness but I will do everything to join the admin team (Sell it)
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
No, i will be active as i have mentioned above (6-10h)
Best Regards .
Nuri Firzatshy.

HATCHOA

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - aymen
2. Your age - 20
3. Time zone - UTC +1
4. Average online per day - 14 to 18h
5. Your Discord - hatchoa
6. Your Nickname - daruis pluxuryy
7. Your ID - 135218

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain a high level of roleplay in this server and i wanna experience something new
- i want to make this server as friendly as maximum to encourage people to join
-I would like always to help people new comers as i know how difficult it is to grained on this server when ur new
-I've been a deputy in ems organisation and it succeeded very well i was the top worker there where i did 40 h lobby in 1 week except medruns and captchas

- i work from home in irl soo i can give too much time for this server where i found a lot of friendly people .
im soo friendly and i like making a lot of friends from all around the worlds
and i malways actif at night

3. My weakness is that I'm a too honest person , and if some one triggers me it will not be good for him

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin and it will be a pleasure to work in this server for me

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business as it is restricted to have a business as an admin.

daruis pluxuryy

thanks for reading my application and i appriciate your time

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
Your name IRL:Nithish
Your age OOC):18
Time zone + country: Ist (India) Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (04:00 to 18:00 Using 24H Time Format ): Average online per day(hours): 10 To 12 hours
Your Discord : SergioMarquina
Your Nickname(IC): Nairobi Verlice
Your Id:135071
I want to become an admin to make every citizen do proper roleplay. Many people come into our server without even knowing what RP is. So new people tend to break many rules so i want to take care of new people so they can do proper RP. And one more reason is I want to experience how it will be outside RP in the best server.
2)What are your strengths?
  • Good communication skills.
  • Availability.
  • I am focus on complete my work first.
  • Fairness and Impartiality.
  • Knowledge about server rules.
  • Attention to detail.
3)What are your Great weaknesses?
  • I go through every Minute detail to get perfection that's why sometime it takes little much more time to take the decision.

1. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
    yeah
    . 5)Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    honestly i say you i do not have any business.

Know Its Very Earlist I Learned Most Of Thing In Server Give Me A One Small Chance & I Exprinced In Fivem Server As Admin For 3year
    My Exp En 3 + en2
    Ex Bloods Deputy
    Ex Ballas OG ballas
    Ex Famlies Ud
    ex Bunta Ud
    Ex Ems Doc
    Ex FIB HOD
    Ex LSPD COS
    Ex SAHP COS
    eX NG MG (UD)
    Ex GOV DOD AND USSS DEPUTY
    Ex Un Official Fam Deputy
    ex vagos deputy

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Personal Information:

Name: Raunak Seal
Time Zone: GMT+5:30
Average Online Time: 10 to 12 hours per day
Discord: alexroland
Nickname: Alex Roland
ID: 81675

2. Additional Information:

I believe that as an admin, I can significantly contribute to our city. Guiding and helping others is something I genuinely enjoy, and I see the admin role as an opportunity to expand on that. Having been a member of this server for a while, I've learned a great deal and want to ensure that newcomers have the same positive experience. My goal is to ensure everyone feels the same level of love and happiness that I have.

->Quick learner.
->Diligent in reporting players who break server rules.

My honesty can sometimes be perceived as harsh, as I prioritize truth over appeasement. This may occasionally lead to conflict, as some players prefer to hear what they want rather than the reality.

Yes, I am ready to set aside my RP life to fulfill the responsibilities of an admin.

As I do not own any businesses, this requirement doesn't apply to me, I am eager for the opportunity to serve as an admin and positively impact our community. Thank you for considering my application.

Best regards,
Raunak Seal(Alex Roland)

Enzo_schumacher

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Atlas
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone gmt+3
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord atmann_
6. Your Nickname Enzo Bolo
7. Your ID 140240

Additional information
answer: becous I wanna help the server get mor better hel people whit their issues I wanna help to İmprove RP
answer: Im a fast lerner and I have a very good memory
answer: I am very determined to finish that job without doing what I set my mind on.
yes I m ready to leave the rp to becom an admin
I dont have any bisiness and if I had one Im ready

Top Bottom