Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dhali Shadow
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 5, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/CCDF4S4

Dhali Shipo

👑 Leader of Shadow Syndicate Family 👑
Player
Complaint Against Mass Targeting | ID 73737

Dear Administrators,

I am writing to report a serious issue concerning the persistent harassment and targeting perpetrated by user ID 73737, operating under the alias Hormes Verlice, against myself and my family, Shadow Syndicate.

Despite previously being banned under ID 60613 for violating server rules by stealing gun ammunition from my family's car without approval, as stipulated in Rule 6.22, Approved - Gen 6.22 and 1.3 | ID 60613

Hormes Verlice has since returned under a new identity and continued their disruptive behavior.

Hormes Verlice has not only directly threatened me through Discord direct messages, where he openly declared his intention to "destroy" my family and initiate daily family raids with the support of a large group,

but has also engaged in targeted attacks against Shadow Syndicate. These attacks have persisted for seven days, as he claimed, causing significant disruption and distress within our community.
there is the discord DM screenshot

Furthermore, Hormes Verlice has resorted to fabricating false complaints against Shadow Syndicate on the forum, in an attempt to further disrupt our operations and tarnish our reputation within the server.

Theare is Her First Fake Complain Got Rejected By
Senior Administrator Sylvia Som

Now Today He Post Again Fake Forum its On consideration

Given the severity and persistence of these actions, I urge the administrators to take immediate and decisive action against ID 73737 for mass targeting and harassment. Such behavior not only violates the established rules and guidelines of the server but also undermines the integrity of the RP experience for all players involved.

I have attached relevant screenshots of Discord conversations as evidence of the threats made by Hormes Verlice, as well as links to the fake forum complaints posted against Shadow Syndicate.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Dhali Shadow

Hormes Verlice

2x GANGS DEPUTY
Player
if you can see know i didnt target your family and i didnt raid you as the proof shows

Hormes Verlice

2x GANGS DEPUTY
Player
about that if any people lefted your family you report them as Gen 6.22 and you gave them the primision to take from the wherehouse

Hormes Error

Player
Player
if you can see the club chat daily he writes free guns and when we let him win a lot of events and left the family he reports us as Gen 6.22 is this fear?

Hormes Error

Player
Player
This is the 2nd proof of targeting cassano

Hormes Error

Player
Player
and know I am new player with I’d 73737 and I didn’t speak to him and I leave him but when I see this mass targeting from him I did a complain about this issue!!!!

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Not enough evidence did not see any kind of targeting ingame and in forms he just made only made two forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom