Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Peter Phoenix
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 5, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YETdntVgOKM

Peter Sans

Player
Player
As I was providing protection to the delivery of a 10-15 with my colleauge, this person started following us and I did what I could in my power to avoid him comming near the transport vehicle and it was not before we reached the highway that I remembered I could request him to pull over before engine blocking him, and I made 3 requests as is our rules, and he drove off, so I would engine block him if he did show up again. But then he stood further up, awaiting us, and as soon as I noticed he was going to open fire, I put myself out to protect my fellow officer and the 10-15 in his car and sucessfully eleminating the target, but before I could reach him and have him cuffed, he popped away as can be seen on the bodycamera.

I also noticed that post recording, that the Geforce overlay is not showing in the video and I will see to it sorted, but I also took a screenshot from the incident which does show the overlay, and I hope you see the reason of why I put my car as I did not with the intent to VDM but to protect my fellow officer and his 10-15

I will both add the bodycam and picture of the incident as proof.

Thank you, Peter Phoenix.

Dark Wick

๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™—๐™š๐™จ!
Server Administrator
Reviewing

Dark Wick

๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™—๐™š๐™จ!
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 70445 will receive a punishment for Bug-abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom