Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
sukuna otamay
Suspect ID
18076 - 52300
Date of violation
Apr 5, 2024
Time of violation
15:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/PhzXD3KiL8U?si=Tb6g50ViCyh167QW

Sukuna Novax

S҉U҉K҉U҉N҉A҉ ҉O҉T҉A҉M҉A҉Y҉
Player
as u can see in my pov we were playing rp ticket event than we got attacked by two abusers entered the zone after it was closed and they try to kill us to help their familly ( assassin familly) ... evrey familly in the city know that we always enter behind the wall with 25 players and they try evrey time to kill us by abusing the zone or by breaking the ER 1.2 ...
best regards.

Spark Ruthless

EN3 | ID 58701 JP | 186
Player
as u can see in my pov we were playing rp ticket event than we got attacked by two abusers entered the zone after it was closed and they try to kill us to help their familly ( assassin familly) ... evrey familly in the city know that we always enter behind the wall with 25 players and they try evrey time to kill us by abusing the zone or by breaking the ER 1.2 ...
best regards.
Not off topic,
He got Code A during active event and when he came back he just pressed last location in hurry

Spark Ruthless

EN3 | ID 58701 JP | 186
Player
best regards.
and listen you saying we always try to kill by doing this?? seriously? Bruhh we dont give a shit to who is Otamay.

Assassin Ashmit

Player
Player
not off topic
me with my fam enter at that place and my pc got crashed got black screen and when i come in game at the location i show them and i got killed

Assassin Ashmit

Player
Player
best regards.
Also it's a bug as you guys saying not abuse because I didn't kill a single guy or shoot on them

Can Snow

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 52300 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event
ID 18076 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV

Any other comment than the requested pov will result in a forum punishment

Vivansh

Player
Player
Not off topic,
He got Code A during active event and when he came back he just pressed last location in hurry
The same happend with me !!
And in the Same case i also didn't killed a single guy of there fam .

Sukuna Novax

Player
The same happend with me !!
And in the Same case i also didn't killed a single guy of there fam
its hard to kill us + u tried but u didnt succes and it still a bug abuse and dont say my game crashed u were the onley members from assassin familly who entered there before us and u did a code a on porpes stop liying ... otherways post ur pov and nothing gonna happend

Uzi otamay

Player
Player
Requesting POV

ID 52300 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event
ID 18076 has 6 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV

Any other comment than the requested pov will result in a forum punishment
6 hours is finish

Vivansh

Player
Player
No off topic
all was clear in his pov after code a we come and got killed
No off topic its clear , this guy is targeting without any valid reason , we did not killed anyone , we are getting blamed without a reason , for just spawning in last location by mistake , now every thing depends on , admin we admit its are fault but not that much for which we get ban !!
thankyou ..

Sukuna Novax

Player
No off topic its clear , this guy is targeting without any valid reason , we did not killed anyone , we are getting blamed without a reason , for just spawning in last location by mistake , now every thing depends on , admin we admit its are fault but not that much for which we get ban !!
thankyou ..
EVENT RULE 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom