Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy Ace
Suspect ID
77145, 77177
Date of violation
Apr 8, 2024
Time of violation
07:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z1yQortS3c

Tommy Ace -

Certified Gangster
Player
These guys keep shooting at us from a far, and every time i dink them or corner them or they get stuck they f1 before i kill them. This is the 5th time they do this, when they got flipped one left and the other then followed then they spawn in house and come back.

SloopyTopy69

Player
Player
These guys keep shooting at us from a far, and every time i dink them or corner them or they get stuck they f1 before i kill them. This is the 5th time they do this, when they got flipped one left and the other then followed then they spawn in house and come back.

We crashed, also you never killed us once, second of all we just kept spining back with the same rental ill send the clip of me crashing rn, check logs and everything admins before taking a decesion

Tommy Ace -

Certified Gangster
Player
We crashed, also you never killed us once, second of all we just kept spining back with the same rental ill send the clip of me crashing rn, check logs and everything admins before taking a decesion

I never said i killed you, i said everytime i come close to killing you you vanish !! and amazingly your friend also seems to crash at the same time as you when getting flipped or cornered.

Any ways lets not discuss it and just let the admin to take his dicision.

SloopyTopy69

Player
Player

SloopyTopy69

Player
Player
I never said i killed you, i said everytime i come close to killing you you vanish !! and amazingly your friend also seems to crash at the same time as you when getting flipped or cornered.

Any ways lets not discuss it and just let the admin to take his dicision.
ur right admins can check logs

Kevin Ford

Curator of LSPD
Server Administrator
Reviewed

After reviewed POV of suspect :
There is no any kind of GR6.2
However
ID 77177 will receive punishment for Meta gaming
ID 77145 will receive punishment for Meta gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.