Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Lucas Cursed
Administrators nickname
Fedrico Vautier
Date
Apr 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/dZ1ClqN

Gojo Escobar

Player
Player
hello bobby
today i got ban for admin disrespect i will explain i standing near legacy fam house they give me demand and start shooting on me i kill 2 of them and they kill me and start provoking me i said come 1v1 on rp chat and admin give me warning i said in admin chat they also provoking me you blind licking media fam leader and im not saying anything wrong bcz admins always support media fam they provoking me using bad word for me and my mother admin didnot give them anything if i said anything wrong about media fam in cc or anywhere admin give me punishment not only me its for all server but for media fam no punishment its not fair if you think im saying anything wrong or again disrespecting then sorry and its my 2 punishment unban me nad he gave me 14 days ban but according to 5.3 Insulting the administration is strictly prohibited. Complaint is the best way to achieve justice. | Otherwise - ban 7 days its 7 days
Thank You.

Fission Choco

Passed 2 x PC Check
Player
hello bobby
today i got ban for admin disrespect i will explain i standing near legacy fam house they give me demand and start shooting on me i kill 2 of them and they kill me and start provoking me i said come 1v1 on rp chat and admin give me warning i said in admin chat they also provoking me you blind licking media fam leader and im not saying anything wrong bcz admins always support media fam they provoking me using bad word for me and my mother admin didnot give them anything if i said anything wrong about media fam in cc or anywhere admin give me punishment not only me its for all server but for media fam no punishment its not fair if you think im saying anything wrong or again disrespecting then sorry and its my 2 punishment unban me nad he gave me 14 days ban but according to 5.3 Insulting the administration is strictly prohibited. Complaint is the best way to achieve justice. | Otherwise - ban 7 days its 7 days
Thank You.
now days admins are supporting every media fam only and even curators also support only there org 2 days before me and my friends went to ng so there we killed 2 officers outside of greenzone of main barracks but 1 officer was abusing the green zone and was shooting from it and was coming out and going in we called admin velix came and said leos can shoot from green zone but he didnt punished him he was that the officer was going in gz and coming out frequently and said they can shoot from gz i play every server en1 2 and 3 but in en3 i can see too much biasness at every situations and interviews also you should fix it

Gojo Escobar

Player
Player
hello bobby
Thank You.
fedrico didnot give me warn opti pride give me warn

Fission Choco

Passed 2 x PC Check
Player
now days admins are supporting every media fam only and even curators also support only there org 2 days before me and my friends went to ng so there we killed 2 officers outside of greenzone of main barracks but 1 officer was abusing the green zone and was shooting from it and was coming out and going in we called admin velix came and said leos can shoot from green zone but he didnt punished him he was that the officer was going in gz and coming out frequently and said they can shoot from gz i play every server en1 2 and 3 but in en3 i can see too much biasness at every situations and interviews also you should fix it
and if we target any media fam for provoking we get blacklist for no reasons for targeting even after killing some ng officers they do provoking and majority time leos dont get any mute and when i tried to say that ng should also get punishment but velix gave me reply that you started first obviously if someone abuse our moms we will porvoke him in cc and when gave some examples of why ng also should get mute velix muted me for flooding admin compilation section but i justed putten 2-3 message in that you can check my ticket section id - 6247

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom