Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Max Broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 7, 2024
Time of violation
18:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/3tvWWGZgFoU

Max Broddy

Player
Player
I went to DOC with my friend because he wanted to change his name, an FIB officer opened the door and told us to wait ( then FIB officer got Code A), then this guy came up and searched us without any permission. He took advantage of my mic that doesnt work to tell the other officers to uncuff me (already made an technical report). Then he cuffed me for a long time till admin came and uncuffed me.

pov2:

Snow belhaj

Player
Player
First thing you are deceiving administrator u was in cuffs for 5 min and u lie and said 15 min as u lie before when lezen comes and braidy and aman and u told them i cuff u without do the rp and without say it mr uchiha now im asking u to chekc with the admins to cofirm my words he deceiving administrators + when he inside DOC i have full right to search and check him because he is trespassing + i cuff him the second time because he craft a revolver and im searching every prisoner every time so i wont get a prison break etc....
So i cant see any fail rp form my said i see only him and his friend deceiving administration
Thanks for reading

Max Broddy

Player
Player
First thing you are deceiving administrator u was in cuffs for 5 min and u lie and said 15 min as u lie before when lezen comes and braidy and aman and u told them i cuff u without do the rp and without say it mr uchiha now im asking u to chekc with the admins to cofirm my words he deceiving administrators + when he inside DOC i have full right to search and check him because he is trespassing + i cuff him the second time because he craft a revolver and im searching every prisoner every time so i wont get a prison break etc....
So i cant see any fail rp form my said i see only him and his friend deceiving administration
Thanks for reading
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have to till u stfu , dont make me put the full pov when u didint accept 3 admins words , even its 5 m or 15 u dont have to cuff me when im clear and under arrest + u can see clearly in my pov that the FIB officer told us wait here i will come back then he got CODE A , i didint craft any revolver even i did it , how do u know that ? u are noting than no name and u thing that u are done with the rules and smarter than admins .

Uchiha Shisui

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲"
Server Administrator
Requesting ID 101797 to provide full situation POV
(From the time you enter DOC you got arrested till the cuff situation)
you have 8hours to do so

Max Broddy

Player
Player
Requesting ID 101797 to provide full situation POV
(From the time you enter DOC you got arrested till the cuff situation)
you have 8hours to do so
bro its 2 video u can saw all situation clearly and u can asking another admins there was 3 admins , in my 2 povs u can have all the situation its clearly that he break rules and dont let the pov to past over 42h .

Max Broddy

Player
Player
bro its 2 video u can saw all situation clearly and u can asking another admins there was 3 admins , in my 2 povs u can have all the situation its clearly that he break rules and dont let the pov to past over 42h .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom