Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Justin skyy
Administrators nickname
Abood Ryu
Date
Apr 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/JfGtYZKqSBE?si=jYf7y9b5hWCHIXCu

Justin fedrovv

From Vinewood hills street's
Player

Dear Bobby,

I hope this message finds you well. Today, I must bring to your attention a concerning matter involving Aboud Ryu, the administrator. It has come to my notice that Aboud Ryu was inadvertently aiding a scammer within our community. It appears that there was an illicit shop operating within the dark corners of the black market. This nefarious individual engaged in fraudulent activities, deceiving unsuspecting buyers.

The modus operandi of this scammer was particularly audacious. They purportedly offered various items for sale, such as first-revolution ammunition for 7,000 units, second-revolution ammunition for 7,000 units, and third-revolution ammunition for a staggering 700,000 units. These prices, upon closer inspection, were grossly inflated and far from the fair market value.

Upon discovering this deception, I promptly brought it to the attention of Aboud Ryu. However, his response was unexpectedly lax. Instead of taking decisive action, he merely advised vigilance, suggesting that buyers should exercise caution when making purchases. This laissez-faire attitude towards such blatant exploitation of our community's trust is disconcerting, to say the least.

Therefore, I implore you to consider appropriate measures to address this issue. It is imperative that we uphold the integrity of our community and protect our members from exploitation and deceit. Swift and decisive action must be taken to ensure that such fraudulent activities do not persist unchecked.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I trust that you will take the necessary steps to rectify it.

Sincerely,
[Justin skky]

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Rejected
You can see price of the item in shop, and when you click buy it shows you the price again before confirming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom