Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sovirt Smith
Administrators nickname
Uchiha Shisui
Date
Apr 11, 2024
Time
06:18
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/663998/#post-2368404

Soviet Smiith

Player
Player
This post is for Senior Administrator.

I got 7days ban for just writing JAI SHREE RAM it means that (gods over evils) this is like a festival to us hindus. i belong to hindu religion yesterday everyone was wishing EID MUBARAK even state also praised to all of players by state wave notification in game and lot of players also reacted sayin eid mubarak but no one got even muted by admin. 90%of indians belongs to hindu religion and 70% of indians are part of this project from years playing role play in this well maintained project.i have no history of anything like script abuse/scam/warn nothing. but still i got punished and from other party no one got even muted.
its my humble question to you that only one specific religion is allowed to praise there festivals in game??
i have been part of this project since 1 year playing grand rp but first time my sentiments got hurted.
I need proper justice. its my humble request.
im providing the link of forum where only i got banned for 7 days and 2 from that got only 500minutes mute yesterday ingame by admins and lot of players are still playing there game while praising there festival in cc but only i got punished.
you can check logs statewave also wishing yesterday Mid Mubarak.
everyone shall get punished for 7 days ban. in cc chat u will get 100 of peoples wishing also they should get also banned for this.

Link of player who got muted only-

NOTGOLUU

Player
Player
Such decisions by admins are biased.and such type of things can lead to communal violence. And this issue must be brought forward. Because this is not the first time who has got banned for writing Jai shree ram in cc many people faced the same issue while enjoying a peaceful city life . This server is not only a. Project but emotion of thousands of people. No offense but if writing Jay shree ram is wrong then wishing others on Christmas or Eid or any other festival is also wrong. And these people must also be equally punished.

Ankush chopra

Player
Player
It's not fair guy you admins are banning only that guy who wrote Jai shree Ram but you are not banning that guys who wrote Eid Mubarak it's not fair you guys have to treat all the religious equally in previous time when people write Jai shree ram get banned and now people wishing Eid Mubarak in state wave it's totally unfair we want that admin also get punished and the player who wrote Eid Mubarak get banned and if you guys are not banning then then unban that guys who wrote Jai shree ram in cc hope to get justice.

Itachi Wars

Player
Player
this is totally wrong he is incent punish Uchiha Shisui yesterday everybody was chanting eid mubarak and admin only banned him for 7 days this is not fair yesterday government also praised eid mubarak but no one banning them.
unban him or ban all guys by checking logs of clubchat who were whishing eachother eid mubarak

The Mafia

Player
Player
This post is for Senior Administrator.

I got 7days ban for just writing JAI SHREE RAM it means that (gods over evils) this is like a festival to us hindus. i belong to hindu religion yesterday everyone was wishing EID MUBARAK even state also praised to all of players by state wave notification in game and lot of players also reacted sayin eid mubarak but no one got even muted by admin. 90%of indians belongs to hindu religion and 70% of indians are part of this project from years playing role play in this well maintained project.i have no history of anything like script abuse/scam/warn nothing. but still i got punished and from other party no one got even muted.
its my humble question to you that only one specific religion is allowed to praise there festivals in game??
i have been part of this project since 1 year playing grand rp but first time my sentiments got hurted.
I need proper justice. its my humble request.
im providing the link of forum where only i got banned for 7 days and 2 from that got only 500minutes mute yesterday ingame by admins and lot of players are still playing there game while praising there festival in cc but only i got punished.
you can check logs statewave also wishing yesterday Mid Mubarak.
everyone shall get punished for 7 days ban. in cc chat u will get 100 of peoples wishing also they should get also banned for this.

Link of player who got muted only-
If bringing religion is not allowed saying Eid Mubarak should also not be allowed.
I am a hindu myself and I have wished Eid Mubarak to my muslim colleagues.
I don't mind enjoy religious fastival, at the same time we won't support Banning people for saying Jai Sree Ram.

If admins show this kind of biased behaviour, this won't be acceptable.

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Mentioning of religions and their gods we always ban for it, and if they are insulting religions we always ban harsher and depending on how severe, as for religion celebrations we only mute for 500min

Jai shree ram = god
Eid Mubarak = Religion celebration
allahu akbar = god
Happy ugadi = Religion celebration​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom