Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Involving Religion And Festivals | 118300 , 120053 , 104783 , 84710

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kartikey Elahmett
Suspect ID
118300 120053 104783
Date of violation
Apr 10, 2024
Time of violation
15:24
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/wiKzqrp

Uchiha Shisui

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲"
Server Administrator
Fix the Format .Mention all the IDs in the suspect ID (Mention 1 or 2)
You have 6hours to do so

Oktay Mollow

typing...
Server Administrator
Dear, Uchiha Shisui !
I am a Muslim, I do not deny it. I respect all religions! I didn't say anything bad about anyone's religion or make fun of them. I just wanted to congratulate the other Muslim players! I didn't do this with a bad purpose !

Bond King

Anti AFK
Player
Bro Stop this religion wars in game. We all ignored when people greeting each other as Eid Mubarak as we respected their intention & religion but this is a not good for us it just starts a forum war which leads to worst so my kind advice is to close and move on.

Soviet Smiith

Player
Player
Dear uchiha shisui
The forum owner is wasting ur time and posting sily things in forums for nothing special. today state government also wished players Eid Mubarak. I also praised every hindu brother sister's as jai shree Ram it means (gods over evils).we people didn't insulting any one. everyone is doing there praying in club chat.

he has grudges with me because I posted forum against him of mass rule break and he got punished by you the reviewer of that post was you.you can check too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom