Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuri Firzatshy

The Orginal Deputy for all gangs
Player
Your name IRL: Nuri Firzatshy
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT+3
Average online per day: 6-10 Hrs
Your Discord: nuri_963
Your Nickname: Nuri Firzatshy
Your ID: 1562

Additional information

Leader of Marabunta Grande

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I spent a lot of time in gangs in Los Santos Vagos where I was a Deputy, I led many gang events. I know myself now. I have the potential to be the leader of a gang,
I am ready to run my own gang with my trusted deputies and keep my numbers in good positions.

- According to my personal experience and knowledge, a leader and his/her deputies should be take care of his/her gang and keep organization active, me and my deputies will give effort to reach these requirements, I am determined to elevate its standing even further through my leadership.

- Marabunta is one of the good gangs in the city and me and my deputies will try to do our best to protect the position of the gang.
by doing a lot of activities and special events with other gangs as well as try to do spraying the whole ghetto with my spray team every hour.
And will participate Capture with my turf team and will try to win as much as we can.

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

- I will make events in every week within my gang like; Hostage Situations, Store/Gun Store Robberies. FZ Raids
with my gang members and letting them enjoying RolePlay in my organization. And my deputies will lead those events when
i am not in city.

- I will be in interact with LEOs to incrase roleplay within the server, alongside my top high commands and deputies as well as all members of my gang.
We will force to participate in all events and put our best efforts throughout. And doing activities together with other gangs.

- I won't let someone to my gang who doesn't know the rules of the city. My High Commands will give an interview for
them who wants to join. We will kick or blacklist from my gang who is breaking rules and acting like toxic. There is no point
of any kind of toxicity and disrespect to anyone.

My goals in my gang;
- Attending to whole gang events.
- No toxicity and disrespectful behaviour into my gang.
- Will be in interaction with LEOs.
- Will keep the activity in good places during my leadership in the gang.
- Doing activities without any rulebreaks.
- Taking control of ghetto and spraying all ghetto.
- Will try our best in Capture as much as we can.

Best Regards.:love:
Nuri Firzatshy.

BhuvanFederalOfficial

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1. Your name IRl :Arosh Rayhan

2. Your age:25

3. Time zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours

5. Your Discord: bhuvanfederalyt

6. Your Nickname: Bhuvan Federal

7. Your ID: 64354

Additional information
1. Leader of...
Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I aspire to lead this specific organization because of my prior experience as a deputy and high command member in a gang. During my tenure with Marabunta, I distinguished myself as one of the most effective event leaders in our history. However, I have always yearned for the autonomy that comes with leadership, the ability to organize and guide my gang according to my vision. My passion lies in innovation and strategic planning, and I am eager to apply these skills to lead our organization to new heights

I am fortunate to have a network of supportive family and friends who are ready to assist me in leading this term effectively. With a wealth of experienced High Command members committed to remaining by my side throughout the entire term, I am confident in our ability to succeed. Furthermore, I have access to a vast pool of friends with extensive experience in gang leadership. Additionally, I am privileged to count among my allies the finest shooters on the server, whose expertise will be valuable in maintaining control of our turf.

I have leader experience in en1, and deputy experience in en2 in many gangs. I had a successful term with 85% Turf also I got 10k graffiti profit every hour and I end my term with 1 verbal only.

- I Have Experience in Every Legal Organisation
As well as I am Ex Deputy of Ballas, Ex Deputy of LSPD, Ex Deputy of National Gaurd. Also I would do more rp in Negotiations.

I am committed to maximizing our Gang 's presence in every event possible, from clands, subs and battleships. Additionally, I will take the initiative to organize events such as FZ raids and store robberies regularly. My goal is to lead our gang to victory in every competition, striving for dominance and ensuring our place at the top. I will dedicate myself to securing at least 80% of the turf and 100% of the graffiti profit every hour, while implementing a professional ranking system to streamline our operations.

16- Leader

15- Deputy

14- OG Ballas

13- Under Deputy

12- Event Leader

11- Turfer

10- Murderer

9- Enforcer

8- Executive

7- Graffiti Leader

6- Shooter

5- Graffitist

4- Clapper

3- Enforcer

2- Trapper

1- Freeze

Also I ,will have a pofessional ranking system

Punishments:
Strike 1 - Verbal warning
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Kick/Blacklist

Last edited:

sigma_rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Tanmay
2. 17
3. (GMT+5:30)
4. 5-7
5. sigmarich#2534
6.Sigma Rich
7. 54781
Additional information
1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

(1) The poor leadership displayed by the current leaders of gang organizations is unacceptable. I am confident that I can bring much-needed strength and strategy to Marabunta as its leader. The criminal activity in the city's ghetto is dwindling, and gang presence is almost nonexistent. Store robberies are haphazard and lack professionalism. I am determined to lead by example and demonstrate the true power that a well-led gang can possess. It's time for a change, and I am ready to step up and show the city what a truly effective leader can achieve.**
(2) I am seeking a leadership position within a criminal organization as I believe there is a need for increased competition between legal and illegal organizations in the roleplay community. I feel that the current environment has favored legal organizations and lacks the intensity and engagement that could be provided by a balanced rivalry. In my experience with both gangs and law enforcement agencies, I have observed opportunities for growth and enhancement within criminal organizations that have not been fully tapped into. As a leader, I aim to bring a fresh perspective and implement strategies to elevate the level of roleplay and create a more dynamic and engaging environment for all participants.
.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
(1)*I am determined to participate in RP events such as store robberies, kidnappings, robbing outside the city, hostage situations, NG raids, and more. Currently, there is a lack of meaningful RP in gang activities. It's all about violence and chaos in the ghetto, with no focus on earning money or building relationships. People constantly switch between gangs, searching for the next best option. I am committed to changing this culture and bringing depth and purpose to gang RP experiences.**o transforming this narrative and fostering a more immersive and engaging RP environment within the gang community.
(2) I will engage in diplomatic efforts to foster increased levels of roleplay (RP) within various gangs by facilitating discussions and possible collaborations between groups. These discussions will involve forming alliances with certain gangs in order to collectively address and potentially remove disruptive factions from the turf map. Through effective communication and coordination, we aim to create a more cohesive and engaging RP environment for all parties involved.

mister ninjax

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
• Your name IRL: Shajaeeb Hasan
• Your age:
• Time zone:
GMT +6
• Average online per day: 8-14 Hours
• Your Discord:
ninjax_official
• Your Nickname: Ninjax Ottoman
• Your ID:

Additional Information

1. Leader of...
Ans: Marabunta Grande

Ans: I really wish to take the leadership of Marabunta Grande for several reasons which i describe in below :

(1) I have been living and working in this city more then year and half , served as a deputy in legal org long time and after i chose to live a live of gangster and join vagos and other few gangs to gain experience and to know how underworld works. Currently working as OG in vagos and created a team which can deal with other gangs and show the power and that diverse experience gives me the skills necessary to effectively lead and run this powerful gang also i really like the way marabunta roles out want to take the gang in TOP

(2) In addition i have support from my family and friends which will also give me good amount of support to run a gang and together we can deal and face any kind of problems ,Together we can show other that how brotherhood works & my gang involvement, I have been facing lots of ups and down also had experience to handle tuff situations so i believe handle and counter law enforcement strategies during tense situations.

(3) And am confident in myself and also believe that i can carry on and expand the gang's influence and prestige, in the footsteps of previous leaders to maintain our dominance and great legacy in the city.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.

Ans: Here are my suggestions for enhancing the Roleplay level within Marabunta Grande Gang:

(1) I will make sure that with all of our gang members we will do all the events FZ,BS,Clands,subs etc, also will go in hostage situation but with in rules ,will interact with leos to make a good amount of rp situations

(2)Main part toxicity is not allowed , i will not keep anyone who is toxic ,toxic behavior is not allowed , and we will work as a team, i believe we can complete any kind of work and task if we work as a team

(3) Also we will work in everyday turf expansion, I will make sure we are doing graffiti activities everyday, ensuring that we keeping our good presence in this city.

(4) Will make sure that all of our gang members know all rules and regulations if they are week we will teach them the rules and regulations of our city so that they can perform and execute all the events,task and roleplay.

(5) Will also do as much criminal activates as we can do to make sure that we can keep a good presence of our gang Infront of everyone in city

I will be really grateful if my application gets selected for the interview. Thank You!

Yours Faithfully
Ninjax OTTOMAN

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohammed Abdellah
2. Your age : 16, 17 soon
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 5 - 10 hrs
5. Your Discord : evil.404
6. Your Nickname : Mohammed Error
7. Your ID : 14809
Additional Information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
- Have a lot of experience in illegal orgs so i was HC in all gangs before.
- The gang's distinguished location so Marabunta Grande located in good place in ghetto.
- I like the blue colour and Marabunta Grande has this colour so it's good thing to me.
- Choosing people who will join well to be sure they won't brake the rules.
- Make store robberies, gun robberies.
- Attach all events.
- Be in ghetto, highway most of the time.
Some features in Mohammed Error:
- Old enough in the city.
- Have a lot of experience.
- Have a staff of Turfers, Leaders, High Commands.
- Have a experience to lead gang so i'm from the leaders in my fam ( Error404 ) from along time.
My Ranking System:

1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Gangster
4. Shooter
5. Graffiti Team
6. Graffiti Leader
7. Enforcer
8. Mafia
9. Turfer
10. Event Leader
11. Warlord
12. O.G
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy Boss
15. The Boss

Some Goals:

- Most active gang in the city.
- 100% Graffiti.
- 100% Turf.
- Complete my term without any warnings.
- Make this term best term for Marabunta Grande.

Thank you for reading my application
My Greetings

Mohammed Error

Amar Gaitonde

Speed Is the Key to Success.
Server Administrator
Congratulations The following players have been selected for Marabunta interview at server time 18:00 on 12-04-2024

54781 - Sigma Rich
58294 - Ninjax Ottoman

The Applications For Marabunta Leader Is Closed Now.

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Waleed Malik
2. Your age: 17

3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 To 8 Hours
5. Your Discord: .notturbo
6. Your Nickname: Harry NoMercyKnight
7. Your ID: 69662

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be leader of gang all because of having a part of Grand RP from upto 1 year and i experinced all type of difficulties and experinced all type of situation and i spend many time as a deputy in gang . and completed term till end so i have enough experince to be a leader

2. I want to make Marabunta Grande Best Gang in city and most active citizen will scared from name of marabunta grande in my term i have too many friends and family support to run a gang and i will end my term with 0 warns and will try my best to make best turf team to do 100% Turf.

3. I want to prove my self as a best leader to city or i will gonna do as much events i can do in a day because i believe in my self and my freinds leos will have fun as well if we do events all day they will never get bored and i will try to give my best RP experince to my gang members so they can enjoy.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. 0% Toxity in between gang members and respect each other
2. Try do u as much events as possible
3. Make roleplay enjoyable
4. Fair ranking system for gang members
5. Best Bouns system in every event

My Experiences

6x Deputy In Gang
3x Marabunta Deputy
1x Ballas Deputy
2x Bloods Deputy

Ranking System

15. Boss
14. Deputy Boss
13. Under Deputy
12. Warload
11. Events Leader
10. Turfer
9. Mafia
8. Captain
7. Clapper
6. Grafitti Team
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. Ganster
2. Newbie
1. Suspended

Thanks For Reading My Application
Best Regards: Harry Knight

MisterDoraemon

Player
Player
Information
1. Ahmad Khan
3. (8:00 to 11:00) (4:00 to 8:00)
4. 6Hrs
5. Ahmad Khan#8984
6. Mister Doraemon
7. 70391
Additional information
Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

2.1)
Poor leadership shown by current leaders of gang organisations. I want to be the leader of marabunta as i feel like i have alot to provide towards the illegal scene within the city. Ghetto is dead and gangs dont really have a presence in the city. Store robberies are rarely done and even when done its quite poorly done. I want to show people how powerful a gang can be with the right leader.

2.2) Ive been in many many gangs and even deputy in EN02,

2.3) I am applying to be a leader in a criminal organisation . There are many opportunities that have been missing from Criminal Organisations for awhile and i feel like for someone that has experienced amazing leaders in gangs i know what needs to be done to bring the city into a more competitive state between LEOs and Criminal Organisations. Things will only improve if there is strong competition. And i intend to be that competition for rival gangs and LEOs.

3.1)
I intend on going for RP related events like Store Robberies, Kidnappings, Robbing outside the city, Hostage Situations, NG Raids etc etc. Right now theres close to no RP when it comes to gangs. Its just kill kill kill in the ghetto. No one earns money and people move from gang to gang looking to see which one is better. I want to change that.

3.2) Things that i will focus on as a leader - i will make teams to do different things like Turfs and Sprays to ensure everyone that contributes to the gang feels like theyre getting rewarded for their work. Even for Store Robberies etc etc, i will award my men bonuses to feel more inclined to be involved in the gang and follow the gang vision.

3.3) I will do some diplomacy between Gangs to see if i can help increase the level of RP. Diplomacy will come in the form of discussions where we can team up with some gangs to remove other gangs off the face of the turf map.

3.4) As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off to help our motivations and also lead to better RP for the LEOs within the city.

3.5) Lastly, i will be very strict against players who do not follow the rules. The last thing i want is my gang getting disbanded, and i will not allow clumsy players who refuse to follow the rules to bring the whole gang down.

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: eldrithcarrow
6. Your Nickname: Efe Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of Marabunta

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason i want to be leader of marabunta is because i have learned how to respect people and to be able to run some things like a leader in My first deputy in jax xoxos term and in jaxes term we was doing good i was doing the weekly tasks in like 2 or 3 days by the day i start it and then as they targeted us to get disbanded i decided to move to another gang by getting deputy in the other gang and have done some good things in that term which i got deputy i made ghetto active very much.

The Second reason i,want to be leader of marabunta is like i have been doing very very good since the time i have started to play this game i have first joined en1 in ballas and tried to learn the rules of ghetto in there and i was doing very good since i decided to move to en2 now i have learned rules of ghetto how to fight in ghetto and how to lead a gang in ghetto as we can come through to the ghetto activity i will make sure of my gang will be the most active gang in ghetto and about robbing if we come there robbing acsess will only be able to do by HIGH COMMANDS

The Third and last reason i want to be leader of marabunta is because like i want to do 100 percent of turfs and when i have first started to turf in en3 with my friend cemre vurdurur we was doing very good with him to get 100 percent of turfs and i have decided to learn about turf rules so i direclty read all of the rules of turfs and i have learned everysingle one of them the time i started turfing in en2 on jimmys marabunta term that every admin knows we did 100 percent of turfs with cemre vurdurur so now i want to show that 100 percent of turf we got to the CURATORS OF Marabunta to make them sure that i can have a good turf deputy

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
20 sprays per day

My ranking system will be like this
15 -) Leader
14 - ) Villian
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Captain
8 - ) Graffitist
7 - ) Executioner
6 - ) Fiend
5 - ) Menace
4 - ) Psycho
3 - ) Reaper
2 - ) Shadow
1 - ) Freeze

Thanks For Reading

Sincerely Efe Sarsilmaz.

Kian Legend

He/Him
Player
1. Your name IRL: Khushal Sansare
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 HOURS (but if i got the position of leader then i'll be more than this)
5. Your Discord: kakashilegend
6. Your Nickname: Manjiro Sano
7. Your ID: 129979

Additional information

-i know everything about MG. i want to take more experience of crimes in MG.

-Crime is my passion and i know how to motivate players to do crimes because i have that much experience in MG. i also have other legal orgs but as i said before that crime is my passion so for me legal orgs are boring my passion means crime crime and only crime.
and doing illegal things and crimes are a lot for me!!

- i am the person who do everything with planning and tactics for attacking or defending, if someone break the rule then he will directly get the rank demotion then directly kick i will not tolerate this shit

-if i became the leader of MG even the legal orgs will start fearing us. because i know how to handle any situation with cops and other agents. cops and agents are really nothing for me!!

-whenever someone wants to join he will have to give an interview every time and if he does not pass the interview then we will not accept him.

- we should never be afraid before comiting a crime and also after.

- unity is the best but a if it happens the other gang members have keep hostage to the leader so we should never be afraid of them because i am a leader if i began to fearing others then what my members will do.

-always take experienced players or passed in the MG interview members.

-even if we have less members, we should have gangsters who know how to shoot, rob, scare and many more things.

-rules should be strictly followed by members.

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohammed Abdellah
2. Your age : 16, 17 soon
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 5 - 10 hrs
5. Your Discord : evil.404
6. Your Nickname : Mohammed Error
7. Your ID : 14809
Additional Information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
- Have a lot of experience in illegal orgs so i was HC in all gangs before.
- The gang's distinguished location so Marabunta Grande located in good place in ghetto.
- I like the blue colour and Marabunta Grande has this colour so it's good thing to me.
- Choosing people who will join well to be sure they won't brake the rules.
- Make store robberies, gun robberies.
- Attach all events.
- Be in ghetto, highway most of the time.
Some features in Mohammed Error:
- Old enough in the city.
- Have a lot of experience.
- Have a staff of Turfers, Leaders, High Commands.
- Have a experience to lead gang so i'm from the leaders in my fam ( Error404 ) from along time.
My Ranking System:

1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Gangster
4. Shooter
5. Graffiti Team
6. Graffiti Leader
7. Enforcer
8. Mafia
9. Turfer
10. Event Leader
11. Warlord
12. O.G
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy Boss
15. The Boss

Some Goals:

- Most active gang in the city.
- 100% Graffiti.
- 100% Turf.
- Complete my term without any warnings.
- Make this term best term for Marabunta Grande.

My Greetings

Mohammed Error

Albus Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anmol
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT: +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5 to 6 hrs
5. Your Discord : lucifermorningstar1419
6. Your Nickname : Albus Pluxury

7. Your ID : 55758

Additional Information

- I Have Experience in Gangs as HC's

Thus I will make Sure All the high commands in the Gang's Are Active And Responsible as most of the High commands are biased towards their Friends & Families

- Activity of Gangs is less so i will try to Increase the Activity as leader.

To Increase The Activity As a leader I will Make Sure That Every Event is being Attended And Fir Every Successful Event A Bonus System Will also be introduced

- We will Engage in So many Events As most of the Gang sides are dead.
Mostly All the Gangs Are Nearly Dead in the Server as there is no good Activities
but I and my Deputies Will make Sure To Attend Fun Events Like Store Robbery, Highway Robberies Are Made on A Regular Basis

- Recruiting Experienced Hc's and Deputies

I Wont be Biased Towards Any of My Members And On A weekly Basis We Will Hold A Promotion Ceremony.

- Do store robberies, gun robberies,Highway Robberies etc

We Will Try To Attend as most of the store Robberies and high way Robberies To make the Fear of Our Name In Los Santos.

- Attend Most Possible Events'

We Will Try To Be the Best Gang In The City and Complete A Successful Term With The Terror of our name.

I have a dream of 100% turf
I will do graffitis too

My Ranking System:

1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Gangster
4. Shooter
5. Graffiti Team
6. Graffiti Leader
7. Enforcer
8. Mafia
9. Turfer
10. Event Leader
11. Warlord
12. O.G
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy Captain
15. Captain

My Ideal Goals - Complete The Term With 0 Warns

Ex En2 Administrator

Last edited:

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
1.Your name IRL: Hari Deepak
2.Your age: 22
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 4-5
5.Your Discord: deve.don
6.Your Nickname: Deva Ratha
7 .Your ID : 430

Additional information
Leader of... Marabunta Grande

1. I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how gangs work , I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a gang and I've seen that a lot of good gangs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna be better than those leaders. I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

2. I have also broken some rules which i learned after getting punished now i think iam capable that i can get the people to know all the rules of proper roleplaying and i would be keeping a special team or old and experienced people from gangs who are there for a long time to help them and guide them how the gangs work and will be implementing a system where people who break rules will get strike and if they get 3/3 strikes they are fired from the organisation and every week 1 strike will be reduced same system as the warnings given by the god (I Would Like To Thank The Gods For This idea) and as usual some of the leaders are so scared of disbanding that they wont even leave hq but i will not be like that i will make all the ghetto fun and my dream

3. About my thinking of management and my plans for them? Only adult people will be in high commands rank, I got my people who know how to be responsible and with clean records and must know all the rules memorized, according to that our high ranks and leaders job is to make sometimes Group formation too to raise up the motivation of our guys !

4. I have be deputy for bloods and I have been for all roles deputy soo I think I can make this term perfect

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I am living in this city from more than 1 years and I saw many gang members doing failRP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc.

2. So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organisation, will go through a proper RP rule test and if we find him suitable, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failRP from the organisation members.

3. I will make some events in which all gang members will have fun together and can have party like a real life as a gang members.

4. we will select a day where all the gang member will go and kill all of the other people in ghetto.

Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warload
9. Shooter
8. real Bunta
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. new Bunta
4. Shooter
3. Gang star
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Thanks For Reading

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL: Yasin Hossen.
2. Your age: 19.
3. Time zone: GMT +6.00.
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours.
5. Your Discord: pikachuagent.
6. Your Nickname: Pikachu Uzumaki.
7. Your ID: 40581.

Additional information:

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande.

Q2 ) Certainly! Here are **three compelling reasons** why I aspire to be a leader of this specific organization:

1. **Experience as a Deputy in Gangs**:
- My previous roles as a deputy in two different gangs have equipped me with valuable insights into gang operations and events. I understand the dynamics, challenges, and strategies involved.

2. **Potential for Dominance**:
- I believe that multiple gangs have the potential to emerge as the state's most sought-after group. In the short time I've been part of this world, I've witnessed the rise of various factions.

3. **Passion and Expertise**:
- My passion for attending events and immersing myself in the game is unwavering. I find immense joy in participating, strategizing, and contributing to our collective success.

Q3) Certainly! Here are three valuable pieces of advice to enhance roleplay within the organization:

1. **Capable Deputies and Crisis Management**:
- Having **competent deputies** who are well-versed in the server guidelines is crucial. They should be capable of handling crises even in your absence.

2. **Event Frequency and Engagement**:
- As demonstrated during your previous terms as a deputy, consider **increasing the frequency of events** such as Fort Zancudo (FZ) raids and store robberies.

3. **Internal Harmony and Culture**:
- **Maintain a harmonious workplace** within the organization. Address any internal conflicts promptly and constructively.

My ranking system would be,

16 - Leader
15 - Co-Leader
14 - Under Deputy
13 - Deputy
12 - Event Manager
11 - Turfer
10 - Recruiter
9 - Mafia
8 - Graffiti Expert
7 - Enforcer
6 - Gangster
5 - Hitman
4 - Shooter
3 - Clapper
2 - Warning
1 - Freeze

I appreciate your consideration of my application. I'm excited about the chance to help Marabunta Grande Gang maintain its success.

Warm regards,
Pikachu Uchiha.

Last edited:

tough babi

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Babi
2.Your age: 19
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 8-10
5.Your Discord: babi1301
6.Your Nickname: tough babi

7 .Your ID : 134019

Additional information

->leader of Marabunta

->Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

1. Want to make the gang as good as possible, making sure the members of the gang do not break any rules and maintaining proper high commands with good knowledge.

2. Imrpoving the bonus system and encourage members of the gang to participate in every event, by providing good amount of bonus on time which encourages the people of the gang interested in events.

3. As a leader of the gang I will ensure that I will help the people of my gang to gain experience about the situations so that they dont have trouble managing on their own.

->Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1.Making sure the people who wants to join the gang know the basic rules atleast so that it doesnt affect the RP of other people involved in the situation.

2 . Making specific rank for specific for specific work EX :- Turfer for turfs, Graffiti artist for doing graffiti, Event manager for managing the events.

3 . Having proper Deputies and high commands who have good experiece in situation and know the rules very well so that the people of the gang can solve gang related issues as soon as possible without and mistake and disturbing the RP of other players.

4 . Make sure to do more store robberies to get enough funds to give bonus on time and make sure it doesn't get delayed.

Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warload
9. Shooter
8. real member
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. new member
4. Shooter
3. Gang star
2. Newbie

1. Freeze

Last edited:

Vivek Cameron

Player
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL : Vivek​

2. Your age : 20​

3. Time zone : GMT+5:30​

4. Average online per day : 4 to 5 Hours​

5. Your Discord : vivekpatel3225​

6. Your Nickname : Richards Vivek​

7. Your ID : 103678​

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Gang.

Q2)- This are simpal reason why I want to take Leadership of Marabunta:​

1. "" Have a good experience as a Under Deputy ""

- My previous rank in gang is under deputy and I also attended lots of events like Store Robbary, Gang clands, Gun Store Robbary etc.​

2. "" Have a good encourage technique ""​

- I have some best way to take members in gang and motivate members and I also tell them to always be activity in gang and attend some activity events and also be activity in Ghetto.​

3. "" I have good contact ""​

- I have good contacts some gang leaders and some talented, activity and interesting players which are also trained newbies and also teach Ghetto rules and how to fight.​

Q3)- We are trying to join new players and trying to explain about Ghetto rules and General rules to play the players role play more exciting and logical. We are trying to give our best to gang members to always on top and maintain high level role play to do best example on other gangs. We are finding some new techniques to do Ghetto clappes and Store robbary, FZ raid to more exciting. I want to do more profitable gang for give more bonus to my gang members. I always maintain to try discipline to my gang and trying to never break any Grand RP rules.

My Experience in gangs

Ex OG Ballas

Ex Under Deputy of Families

Ex OG Bloods

Ex Under Deputy of Vagos

My Experience in Legal Organization

Ex HOD of LSPD
Ex DHOD of FIB
Ex Master Tropper of SAHP
Ex DOC officer of Government
Ex Lifeinvader
Current ARD + FTO Recommended in EMS