Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deva Ratha

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hari
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: deva.don
6. Your Nickname: Deva Ratha
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I have Good Experience in Role Play and i have been Admin for some time in grand and Other role play servers , I want be Leader and give best organization Experience and give more bones and Best graffiti profits to the new players it help for there new role play experience

2. I have seen Many gang leaders inviting cheaters and making 100% turfs , if i get chance to be leader i will not make this type of mistake and if i have seen any Player doing like this i will inform to you and if i have done this mistake you have full rights to end my term at any time with proof.

3. I have been in organizations From long time and You can check my history and i am soo good with out braking any rules in server and i have done some mistakes but i have clear my mistakes this time i very perfect for this job.

4. I will make Marabunta Grande Best Organization in the city

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

1. Increasing Crime in city
2. Improving Organization Experience To the players
3. Helping New Players To get more money
4. set up proper Experience For New People
5. 100% term
6. 70% graffiti

Ranking System

I have Best Ranking System If i get a chance to be leader i will make perfect ranks For everyone by there experience....!

Thanks for Giving good opportunity….!

Zarif Pluxury

Don't look at others , Love yourself
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Close​

Last edited:

Oscarr Wanted

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Agnik
2. Your age: 18
4. Average online per day: 4 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: oscarwanted
6. Your Nickname: Oscar Wanted
7. Your ID: 74529

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande Gang

1. A Comprehensive Understanding of Leadership: I understand that being a good leader involves more than just knowing how to play the game. It requires a deep understanding of human dynamics as well as the capacity to build significant relationships inside the group. By fostering an atmosphere based on respect for one another and treating every member equally, I hope to improve the gang's performance. By placing a high priority on empathy and understanding, I hope to create a happy environment where each person feels respected and in control.

2 . I want to experience being a gang leader because I have spent more time doing criminal things than legal ones, and I will do everything in my power to make my gang the best it can be. I have witnessed many leaders make mistakes that result in conflict and even the dissolution of organizations. In order to preserve good role play and teach new members how to do good role play, I will strive to make changes and not repeat these mistakes.

3 .Reviving Marabunta: I see opportunity where others perceive weakness, but Marabunta's potential has been disregarded for far too long. Having spent thirty more years in our city and demonstrating my capacity to lead effectively, I am sure that I can bring Marabunta back to life and take it to new heights of achievement.I will transform Marabunta into a powerhouse that commands respect and admiration throughout the city. Together, we will reclaim our territory, reignite our influence, and redefine what it means to be a Marabuntan.

4. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

1 . The days of partiality and hollow promises are long gone. Promotion within our group will be earned, not given. We'll create an electronic log, a platform on which each participant may display their commitment. This record will bear witness to all of your battles, victories, and overcome challenges—a testament to your unwavering allegiance.

2 . Offer Ongoing Support and Training: Hold workshops or training sessions to assist members in developing their role-playing abilities. This can help to create a more proficient and engaged role-playing community by offering advice on character building, improvisation, and comprehending the main plot.

3 . Organize regular gatherings or activities to maintain interest and offer opportunities for character development and plot progression.

5 . My goals for marabunta Grande Gang

1 . Active gehtto and clands

2 . Active turf

3 . Doing events and making the marabunta gang most active

Thank you for reading
Oscar Wanted

Crazy HellFire

Player
Player
Information
1. Name : ANUJ KUMAR
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT 5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord : anujgamer__48127
6. Your Nickname : Jethalal Hellfire
7. Your ID : 104783

Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

A. Guiding New Blood:
Imagine stepping into a bustling city, a newbie eager to carve your path. But the streets hold secrets, unwritten rules that govern the pulse of this concrete jungle. That's where I come in, a seasoned guide, ready to unveil the tapestry of gang life. Forget brute force or blind obedience. My focus is on empowering newcomers, equipping them with the knowledge to navigate the intricate dance of the ghetto. We'll delve into the unwritten codes that bind the community, the unspoken language of respect and territory. You'll learn the art of strategic alliances and the importance of fair play, forging bonds that transcend mere numbers. We'll master the art of the hustle, turning every event into an opportunity to earn and grow, from the adrenaline rush of turf wars to the calculated precision of store robberies. But this journey isn't just about survival; it's about building a brotherhood. We'll tackle forgotten events like encashments, injecting fresh energy into the routine. And to celebrate your victories, I'll introduce bonuses, a tangible reward for your dedication, your spirit that fuels the fire of our gang.

B. A Leader Forged in Experience:
My vision isn't built on empty promises. I've walked the path of a leader before, bearing the mantle of High Command in multiple terms. Those experiences, etched in the crucible of both legal and illegal encounters, have honed my skills in event management and turf control. I've seen the pitfalls of unchecked power, the chaos that erupts when rules crumble. With that knowledge, I vow to be a leader who champions fairness. No more favouritism, no more blind eyes to rule-breaking. My gaze will be vigilant, ensuring that every member, from the newest recruit to the seasoned veteran, plays by the same set of principles. We'll build a culture of integrity, where respect is earned through conduct, not connections.

C. Building an Active and Thriving Gang:
My vision isn't just about individual growth; it's about igniting the collective spirit. I remember the sting of rejection, the struggle to find a place in this concrete jungle. Now, I extend a hand to those who stand on the threshold. My gang will be a haven for the new, a platform where potential can blossom. We'll train together, honing our skills in tactical combat and coordinated maneuvers. We'll conquer events as a united front, our strength amplified by the pulse of brotherhood. And for those who thirst for knowledge, I'll be an unwavering mentor, sharing the tricks of the trade, the secrets of maximizing profits and navigating the ever-shifting landscape of the city. This is the vision I bring, a tapestry woven from experience, passion, and a deep belief in the power of community. Join me, and together, we'll write a new chapter in the story of this city. Let's build a gang that's not just feared, but admired, a force that leaves a lasting mark on the soul of this concrete jungle.
Remember, this is just the beginning. Within this blueprint lie countless possibilities, waiting to be explored and shaped by the collective spirit of our gang. So, step forward, brothers and sisters, and let's paint the city with the vibrant hues of unity, respect, and unwavering dedication.

A. Earning Your Stripes: A System of Merit:
Forget the days of empty promises and arbitrary promotions. My system will be transparent, built on the bedrock of merit and measurable contributions. We'll open an email log, a digital canvas where every member can showcase their dedication. Every event, every victory, every obstacle overcome will be documented, a testament to your unwavering commitment.
This log won't just be a record; it will be your ladder to advancement. Promotions won't be handed out like candy, but earned through sweat and skill. I'll scrutinize these logs, a silent observer who recognizes true potential. And when the time comes, the deserving will be rewarded, their ascent a testament to the system's fairness.

B. Beyond the Battlefield: A Legacy of Unity:
My vision isn't just about power or dominance. It's about building a legacy, a community that transcends the fleeting glory of turf wars and event victories. We'll be more than just a gang; we'll be a beacon of unity and support, a force for good that inspires others to rise above themselves. We'll organize charity events, extending a helping hand to those less fortunate. We'll mentor young players, nurturing the next generation of leaders. We'll be the embodiment of sportsmanship, celebrating victories with grace and accepting defeats with dignity.

Cafer Alejandro

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sedat
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 4 Hours on Weekdays And 7 Hours on weekend
5. Your Discord: cafer.00
6. Your Nickname: Cafer Alejandro
7. Your ID: 63090
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

-With my team in the city I will try to make 100% turfs and become the strongest gang and at the end of the job my biggest goal among them is to win the epic prize from the turfs and I'll have the best gunmen in the city on my team

-I will be a nuisance to the police my goal is to organise events such as store robbery gun store robbery, hostage situtation at least 2 or 3 times a day and I will not stop there and I will put the police in a very difficult situation for example I will definitely oppose ghetto patrols, gang raids and black market raids

-I will try to raise the rp level in the city turn the ghetto from a boring environment into a good rp environment and create a crowded marabunta community I will not leave the ghetto empty I will be the control and king of the ghetto

-I will give bonuses to those who regularly attend the events
-I will constantly raid fz and because of this ng will have to do ammo run and they will be vulnerable
-I will interview those who want to join the gang I will not be unfair to anyone, and in this way I will take care that my gang makes the least rule mistakes
-I'll arm everyone in the gang and make sure everyones good with a gun
-I will participate a lot in clandes shop events I will give a nice bonus per parachute

Hasbelkader Berat

Player
Player
İnformation
1. Berat Vagolski
2. 17
3. GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 9 to 17 hours
5. portakalsuyu2351
6: Berat
7. 82974

Additional İnformation
1. Leader of Marabunta

2. * İ was marabunta deputy before i have a lot of experience at gang and i have a lot exp at legal orgs aswell
i trust myself so much i think i deserve a chance i will try to do %100 turf i have good turf team with me if i cant became leader my gang will be active

* i did everything in grand rp (not leadership and admins) i really wanna get an leadership it will bee better than other gangs which is
active now you can trust me about that

savagemaster

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Akash
2. Your age: 24
4. Average online per day: 4 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord: _savagemaster
6. Your Nickname: Savage Gangster
7. Your ID: 32866

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Gang

1. "I have a strong passion for roleplaying and am excited to teach everyone I know how to help our server flourish. To keep the peace and avoid warnings, we must strictly adhere to our guidelines. Although I've observed a lack of commitment to roleplay in other groups, I'm determined to make sure everyone here participates completely and carefully complies with the rules. Together, let's build a thriving community where roleplaying is encouraged and the rules are upheld."

2. "I've always wanted to be a gang leader because I was angry with previous leaders who just gave instructions without considering the opinions of their followers. I see inclusive decision-making and open communication as essential components of leadership. Putting clear strategies into action and making sure everyone is aware of and active in our gang's path are my goals. We'll work together to create a climate of mutual respect and cooperation where everyone is invested in our success and has a voice."

3. "I've been in this city for about two years, and throughout that time, I've been a part of a number of criminal groups. I've learned a lot about what it takes to lead effectively from my experiences. I think I possess the abilities and know-how required to steer the Marabunta gang into prosperity."

4. As a YouTuber, I also have a sizable fan base that is keen to join Marabunta with me, which will effectively increase our family and finances. We'll have a solid base to build upon and take our gang to new heights with this assistance."

4. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

1. I'll do all in my power to maintain order among the gang's members, so I'll form groupings like the ghetto clappers, and event team. The remaining members will then be free to choose the team that best suits them and provide support to it.

2. I would suggest that all groups engage in greater role-playing. I have seen firsthand that no gang ever attempts to target NG's ammunition run or encashment. In order to host events where law enforcement officers are a strong pillar, I would like to maintain cordial relations with the other group leaders. In summary, my goal is to enhance the relationship between leaders of illegal organizations. In order to increase gang supremacy in the city, I wish to encourage gang cooperation.

3. and i would only hire pepole who know rule or i would teach those guys rules and how to do rp and while doing that we will devlop bonding as well that will build loyalty to gang

5. My Goals for Marabunta Gang

1. Active ghetto clap , clands , gang activity and events of gang

2. Robbery of NG ammo truck and incashments highway robbery's

Thank you for reading
Savage Gangster

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
1. Your name IRL - Krishu garg
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 9-10 hrs
5. Your Discord- MICKEYYY#6009
6. Your Nickname- Pixel pluxury
7. Your ID- 87215
Additional information

- I have a lot of implementation experience and have been actively involved in various situations and issues in the server. This experience has given me important skills to effectively lead and engage others as a leader i have been in the bloods a long time ago with my friends and drove my way up to a deputy for the gang it was a great term of bloods at that time and i learnt a lot about the server when i joined there. and now having the confidence to apply for a leader of the gang had made me work up from a lot of difficulties but i made myself ready to take a leadership now moving from a state org curator also a ex chief of EMS to a gang leadership would be a lot fun to organize myself to others.
- Marabunta to be know a hidden gang for the server but with my experience as a leader i wanna show my gangster managing skills to others and would love everyone to come to gang to have some fun and handling events with a extinguish amount of gang members to win up ahead, my skills of management , leadership, attitude of work, and concentration to a org will motivate others also for how interesting can a gang become events like fz raids , store robbery, hostage situation will get more people to look up for a good gang in the server.
- my whole goal is to get the most turf for my gang and will go for a 100%turf in this season and some lovely gang friends moving forwards other then turfs i would love to do some good old events like the subs and battleships and clands and engage a high level of RP with robbery of people and store, hostage situations the opportunity to get a leadership for a gang will make me a good learner to archive my goals for the gang and i also love the color of Marabunta Grande gang

a. management of ranks for the new comers and interviewing them to make sure they learn not to break rules for the gang
b. bonus to be issues for the deserved and active ones to the gang
c. a good turf team would make me win my goal for the 100%turf
d. making mistakes is with everyone but i will try to minimize every single mistake of the gang members and help them will all my means
e. inviting more and experienced people to the gang as to get a good bond with everyone
f. making the ghetto more active with blue color all around

Thanks for reading my application
best regards

Pixel Pluxury

Halil CetinCeviz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Halil
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GMT +3
4. Average online per day : weekdays around 5 hours | weekends 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord : halil2174
6. Your Nickname : Halil_CetinCeviz
7. Your ID : 108966
Additional information
  • I want to become a leader because I spent time in Leos Especially With the experience I gained from ghetto patrols and gang raids while I was USSS in GOV and during my time in FIB, such as deep undercover and undercover experience I believe I will use the experiences when I become a leader. I also want to gain experience as being leader of Marabunta Grande and in the future with this experience I've gained, I aim to provide a better RP experience to everyone.
  • I am try to make %100 turf, at least 9000$ graffiti profit while doing that as much as possible have a good time together and have fun.
  • I am try to make the reward and punishment method to my all members. It may sound a little strange to hear this, but I have used it in the projects I have managed throughout my life and I have been very successful. So what I'm saying is if my members who do successful things will be rewarded, and my members who do wrong things (according to the degree of the wrongdoing) will not go unpunished.
  • Under my leadership, I'll try to keep the toxicity as low as possible.
  • Under my leadership, I'll try to have some people who will take special care of newbies to the gang.
  • Under my leadership, I'll reward my members who make to do things that are rewardable things.
  • Under my leadership, I'll try to make Marabunta Grande the most active and dangerous gang in the city.
My rankings under my leadership;
15-Leader
14-Deputy
13-Under Deputy
12-Event leader
11-Grafitti leader
----High Commands----
10-Warlord
9-Grafitti team
8-Turfer
7-Gangster
6-Enforcer
5. Shooter
4-Clapper
3. Rookie
2-Newbie
1-Freeze

Nikhil Gilgamesh

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Nikhil
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : nikhil_yadav.
6. Your Nickname : Nikhill Gilgamesh
7. Your ID : 90071

Additional information

• I selected Marabunta for my Leadership because after joining the city and taking experience in all gangs I got high command first time in marabunta. And Marabunta is one of the oldest gangs in the city. And its the main gang which created my interest in gangs

• I have been deputy many times in gangs and now I want Leadership phase I was Ex.leader of Families(Unsuccessful) and now I am ready and wanting to complete my Leadership phase.

• I am Hardworking and will try my best to make my term best in the history of gangs and achive all highest goals for a gang.Ill try attending all events with my members.

• I can see there are many gang which are not active and some leades whp dont work on their organization but i will try my best to bring my organization active with max. people in events and give my all time to my organization.

• Lowest toxicity as possible

• Proper recruitment of people

• People who are new to gang I will keep hc and myself to help them in their experience

• I'll try for 100% turf session

• Best bonuses for all event and a proper bonus system

My rankings under my leadership;
15-Leader
14-Deputy Leader
13-Under Deputy
12-Turfer
11-Event Leader
----High Commands----
10-Warlord
9-Grafitti Leader
8-Graffitist
7-Gangster
6-Enforcer
5. Shooter
4-Clapper
3. Rookie
2-Newbie
1-Freeze

Thanks For Reading.

Last edited:

Harry_Knight

Ruler Of Gangster World
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Waleed Malik
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5
4. Average online per day: 6 To 8
5. Your Discord: .notturbo
6. Your Nickname: Harry NoMercyKnight
7. Your ID: 69662

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I want to be leader of gang all because of having a part of Grand RP from upto 1 year and i experinced all type of difficulties and experinced all type of situation and i spend many time as a deputy in gang . and completed term till end so i have enough experince to be a leader

2. I want to make Marabunta Grande Best Gang in city and most active citizen will scared from name of marabunta grande in my term i have too many friends and family support to run a gang and i will end my term with 0 warns and will try my best to make best turf team to do 100% Turf.

3. I want to prove my self as a best leader to city or i will gonna do as much events i can do in a day because i believe in my self and my freinds leos will have fun as well if we do events all day they will never get bored and i will try to give my best RP experince to my gang members so they can enjoy.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. 0% Toxity in between gang members and respect each other
2. Try do u as much events as possible
3. Make roleplay enjoyable
4. Fair ranking system for gang members
5. Besy
Bouns system in every event

My Experiences

4x Deputy In Gang
2x Marabunta Deputy
1x Ballas Deputy
1x Bloods Deputy

Ranking System

15. Boss
14. Deputy Boss
13. Under Deputy
12. Warload
11. Events Leader
10. Turfer
9. Mafia
8. Captain
7. Clapper
6. Grafitti Team
5. Enforcer
4. Shooter
3. Ganster
2. Newbie
1. Suspended

Thanks For Reading My Application
Best Regards: Harry Knight

Last edited:

uchash_zone

Uchash On Top
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Nithish
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day : weekdays around 5 hours | weekends 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord : halil2174
6. Your Nickname : Halil_CetinCeviz
7. Your ID : 108966

Additional Information
1. Leader of Marabunta

When I first came into the city my first org was Marabunta and from then till now I am in love with this org and this is not only about the org, I am also in love with gangs, criminal activities and gangs events. If I get the term I am planning to do is to do 2-3minimum OOC events a day, which will give a great impression on our gang members and also a fear into the heart of citizens and leos that Marabunta is not dead but controls the city. If I get the term then my goal is to make the org strict, not in that way but like not giving Under-Deputy's to every single guy who appears because this will devalue the ranks and org can get multiple warns because of this. My third goal is to achieve 100% turf in a single term like Shabah did in his Ballas term, I can achieve this by putting a lot of effort in making the turf team with the highest skilled players. Becoming a Leader is not about controlling a org but to maintain, manage and help gang members which I understand and now I want to Lead a org.
The next thing that I will put into the org when I will apply is the bonus system, I have created one as to implement as soon as I get the term and will upgrade this further,

Clands-20k
Battle Ship-10k
Subs-50k
HS-20k
Store Robbery-20k
For doing all graffiti in the ghetto-10k
BM raid-10k.

I also have created a ranking system which I will implement as soon as my term will start,

15. Gangster
14. Mafia
13. Shooter
12. Warlord
11. Events Manager
10. Ghetto Clapper
9. Graffiti Master
8. Thug
7. OG Capo
6. Capo
5. Sniper
4. Rider
3. Starter
2. Newbie
1. Freeze.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1. The gang should be doing ghetto clapping once a day because it will help players get the real RolePlay experience of gang.
2. The ranking system of a gang should be fair and healthy which means that not demoting someone on some personal issues and giving ranks to those who know what they are doing.
3. Leader should have a good interaction with its gang members because its the leader which they follow if they break any rules a Leader should guide them.

I know its very earlier i have more experince in en 3 all gang deputy give me here 1 chance then see my term
hope consider my application for interview thanks for reading my application

Best And Lovable regards,
Nithish
i Can crack interview
Last Time I was in ballas interview that time i failed bcz of turfs this time i make sure i wont do mistake in that

Last edited:

Kian Legend

He/Him
Player
Information
1. Khushal sansare
2. 17
3. GMT+5:30
4. 5-6 hours ( But if i became the leader i'll be 7-10 hours a day)
5. kakashilegend
6. Kian Legend
7. 129979

Additional information

(1.) Leader of Marabunta Grande

(2.) I want to be the leader of Marabunta Grande because I've had high command experience in the past, back in the day
I admire the RP backstory of Marabunta Grande as a gang in GTA too. The color Blue has been a respected color since the beginning of this server and other servers, I want to make them one of the top gangs in the server and make a name for it throughout the community by being represented with players who have a great stance in the community. My final reasoning for wanting to be the leader of Marabunta Grande is the experiences that can be made if I am appointed the first leader of MG, as I said previously I want to create an environment where everyone can have fun and enjoy their time online in Grand. Overall, I just want people to have fun while being a part of MG and understand how to act when roleplaying as a crime or gang member.

(3.) I'd make sure that if i became the MG Leader the MG will be very active the most active gang in city. Even the police will start fearing us.
i have a lot of experience in MG

(1)To be honest, the reason why I want to be a leader is because I feel like with my previous experience with both legal and illegal,
i dont like to make drama and all these things to put something complex things in events nooo i'll make it more powerful and real without any kind of drama.

(2) Everytime there will be interview whenever someone wants to join we will not take noobs that are not following OGs commands all these things and i'll do the events regurlarly

(3) Things that i will focue theyre s on as a leader that i will make teams to do different things like Turfs and Sprays to ensure everyone that contributes to the gang feels like getting rewarded for their work. Even for Store Robberies etc etc, i will award my men bonuses to feel more inclined and oinvolved in a gang

(4) Getting people to value their life would improve everything. It would change how events were approached, how store robberies go how life in the ghetto is dangerous. There would be a lot more strategy at events it wouldn't just be running in circle and shooting.

(5)
Lastly, i will be very strict against players who do not follow the rules. And i will not allow clumsy players who refuse to follow the rules to bring the whole gang down.

I'd make sure that if i became the MG Leader the MG will be very active the most active gang in city.

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
1.Your name IRL: Hari
2.Your age: 21
3.Time zone: GMT+5:30
4.Average online per day: 4-5
5.Your Discord: deve.don
6.Your Nickname: Deva Ratha
7 .Your ID : 430

Additional information
Leader of... Marabunta Grande

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1. I have been in this city for a long time and I have gotten experiences from pretty much every organization (leaving out a couple), I have seen how gangs work , I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them . I have weighed the pros and cons for leading a gang and I've seen that a lot of good gangs get disbanded over the most stupid reasons and I wanna be better than those leaders. I know for a fact that if I get a shot , I will not disappoint.

2. I have also broken some rules which i learned after getting punished now i think iam capable that i can get the people to know all the rules of proper roleplaying and i would be keeping a special team or old and experienced people from gangs who are there for a long time to help them and guide them how the gangs work and will be implementing a system where people who break rules will get strike and if they get 3/3 strikes they are fired from the organisation and every week 1 strike will be reduced same system as the warnings given by the god (I Would Like To Thank The Gods For This idea) and as usual some of the leaders are so scared of disbanding that they wont even leave hq but i will not be like that i will make all the ghetto fun and my dream

3. About my thinking of management and my plans for them? Only adult people will be in high commands rank, I got my people who know how to be responsible and with clean records and must know all the rules memorized, according to that our high ranks and leaders job is to make sometimes Group formation too to raise up the motivation of our guys !

4. I have be deputy for bloods and I have been for all roles deputy soo I think I can make this term perfect

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I am living in this city from more than 1 years and I saw many gang members doing failRP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc.

2. So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organisation, will go through a proper RP rule test and if we find him suitable, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of failRP from the organisation members.

3. I will make some events in which all gang members will have fun together and can have party like a real life as a gang members.

4. we will select a day where all the gang member will go and kill all of the other people in ghetto.

Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. turfer
10. Warload
9. Shooter
8. real Bunta
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist
5. new Bunta
4. Shooter
3. Gang star
2. Newbie
1. Freeze

Thanks For Reading

tariq monster

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Moaaz Moza
2. Your age: 18 years old
3. Time zone: GMT+9
4. Average online per day 6-10 hours
5. Your Discord : moaazz123 . tariq1230403
6. Your Nickname : tariq monster
7. Your ID: 131281

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
Since the day I joined the city I always wanted to lead Marabunta, and I always wanted to show my origination as the most organized Gang, and also I want the players to enjoy playing under the name of Marabunta Ganag.

I have good skills as leader ship, I don't want to file the right leader chose the right position for each gang member and I have good
vision of getting to know the right people in the right place at the right time, especially the recruiting employee, as he is the main factor in building the organization by testing people well because they are not doing a disruptive role play.

Before I move to this city I was one of the high ranks of Leader Marabunta and also of middle command in all the other illegal organizations like the families and the ballas etc…. I gained a lot of experience and benefited from the mistakes of the leaders there and from their right actions as well, so I believe that experiences are the most important thing where you can deal with all the difficult situations that may harm the organization from my previous experiences.

My advice in to improve RolePlay in the organization members should not take things personally and also all members should be respected whether they are leaders or by members, also members should impersonate mafia members properly and do their best to impersonate.

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Ayan Mukherjee
2. Your age: 21 years old
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day 5 hours
5. Your Discord : darcopluxury
6. Your Nickname : Darco Jackson
7. Your ID: 4346

Additional Information
1. Leader of Marabunta

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

• Having an experience of almost 4 years in Grand rp, I have experienced most of rp situation possible in Grand Roleplay I can take decision with outmost maturity. I have experience as a deputy leader in ballas and HC in all the illegal organisation

• I want to make Marabunta the most powerful gang in this city with almost NILL toxicity , with the help of my family . To reduce the toxicity I will make sure most of high command posts shall be occupied by the people who are responsible enough to hold it

• Having an admin experience and learning a lot from my mistakes i Will make sure nobody in my gang gets involved into serious rule brakes which may get the gang in trouble , and lastly I solemnly pledge to treat the rules and regulation of the server as my constitution and abide it....

1. Making the roleplay enjoyable.
2. Making sure that everyone in the gang gets a chance to show there skills and rank up,
. Rewarding the gang members with bonuses so that they have interest in staying in my gang

Ranking System

16. Leader
15. Deputy Leader
14. OGs
13. Under Deputy
12. Events Leader
11. Lead Grafitist
10. Warload
9. Turfer
8. Loyal Bunta
7. Clapper
6. Grafittist