Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Walker

IN$IZE
Game Assistant
Information
1 Your name IRL: Deha
2 Your age: 18
3 Time zone: GMT+03:00
4 Average online per day: 8-9 hours
5 Your Discord: owkrepmen
6 Your Nickname: Joshep Walker
7 Your ID: 78320

Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1) I wanted to become a gang leader because of i now that becoming a leader is different from any others because becoming a leadr is not all about game nowledge its also about nowing the peoples and you need to talk with them like you can now the game very well but its not sign that you can be a good leader thats why i want to be leader i can improve this gang with treating peoples good and the right way.
2) I also want to lead some peoples and teach them every think about the game and if i dont know something i want to learn and i want to teach them to what to do and what not to do.
3) If i am going to get selected i will change my mistakes into right and i will going to be fair for every one.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) No toxity in gang
2) Wining in events and much more
3) I can be active in the gang like i can solve anyones problems and i can treat peoples one by one.
4) 100% Sprays
5) Quality of a interview exam so gang cannot get a warn or verbal warning
6) 100% Turf

Ranking System

15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- Under Deputy
12- Turfer
11- Event Warrior
10- Murderer
9- Capo
8- Dealer
7- Graffiti Leader
6- Shooter
5- Graffitist
4- Clapper
3- Young Bunta
2- Baby Bunta
1- Freeze

Best Regards

Joshep Walker

Teja Chowdary

EN02- Marabunta Curator
Player
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interview at server time 16:30 on 18-02-2024

Joshep Walker - owkrepmen - 78320

The Applications For Marabunta Leader Is Closed Now

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohammed Abdellah
2. Your age : 16, 17 soon
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 4 - 12 hrs
5. Your Discord : evil.404
6. Your Nickname : Evil

7. Your ID : 20855
Additional Information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
- Have a lot of experience in illegal orgs so i was HC in all gangs before.
- The gang's distinguished location so Marabunta Grande Gang located in good place in ghetto.
- I like the blue colour and Marabunta Grande Gang has this colour so it's good thing to me.

- Choosing people who will join well to be sure they won't brake the rules.
- Make store robberies, gun robberies.
- Attach all events.

- Be in ghetto, highway most of the time.
Some features in Mohammed Error:
- Old enough in the city.

- Have a lot of experience.
- Have a staff of Turfers, Leaders, High Commands.

- Have a experience to lead gang so i'm from the leaders in my fam ( Error404 ) from along time.
My Ranking System
:

1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Gangster
4. Shooter
5. Graffiti Team
6. Graffiti Leader
7. Enforcer
8. Mafia
9. Turfer
10. Event Leader
11. Warlord
12. O.G
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy Leader
15. Leader

Some Goals:

- Most active gang in the city.
- 100% Graffiti.
- 100% Turf.
- Complete my term without any warnings.
- Make this term best term for Marabunta Grande Gang.

Thank you for reading my application
My Greetings

Mohammed Error

Last edited:

Deva Ratha

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hari
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 3 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: deva.don
6. Your Nickname: Deva Ratha
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information

1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I have seen organizations now a days leaders are getting to many warns and i feel that i could bring best quality to the Marabunta Grande. I will only invite who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them perfect in organizations. and I've always been in the top.

2. I have been in every organisation but mostly not in Marabunta Soo if I get a chance to become leader I will make a best organisation in city

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

1. 100% active
2. 100% active in Ghetto
3. No Toxic in organisation
4. wining events and good bonuses
5. Increasing Crime in city

Ranking System

1. Freeze
2. New Bunta
3. Real Man
4. Graffitist
5. Clapper
6. Shooter
7. Real Bunta
8. TopG
9. Gang Star
10. Event Leader
11. Turfer
12. Big Man
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy
15. The Leader

Thanks for Giving good opportunity….!

Luki Hanma

Ex Marabunta Deputy and Noblesse
Player
Information
1 Your name IRL: Yasin
2 Your age: 17
3 Time zone: GMT+3
4 Average online per day: 6-7hours
5 Your Discord: yasluki
6 Your Nickname: Tyler Criminal
7 Your ID: 111549

Additional information

- I have many experience in both legal and illegal orgs. I have been so many situations and I can make my decisions easly with my experience from past and I know almost every single rule of the server.

-I learned a lot from my previous high commands, leaders and from my own mistakes and now I know how things work in gangs and I think that I am capable for taking the next step and become a leader.

- I have a team full of turfers that will be trying to achieve the 100% Territories Control in the term.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
-We will dominate the entire city and will do also all of the graffitis everyday

-I think having deputies from different time zones can help the gang a lot. That means the gang will have someone to lead them 7/24 and always can do grocery/gun store robberies and other.

- The goal is to always have more than 10k profit by having three spray leaders that can cover different times in the city.

Ranking system
15)Leader
14)Deputy
13)Under Deputy
12)Event Leader
11)Turfer
10)Cenaze
_____HİGH COMMAND____
9 ) Gangster
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Villian
6) Enforcer
5) Clapper
4) Fellas

3) Soldier
2) Member
1) Freeze

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
best regards Tyler Criminal

Krishu

Gangster
Player

Grand Role Play | Forum

Krishu

Welcome!​

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande​

MODERATIONUNWATCH
•••
[IMG alt="Hasbelkader Berat"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/85/85253.jpg?1707672933[/IMG]

Hasbelkader Berat

Player​

Player
İnformation
1. Hasbelkaderr Berat
2. 17
3. GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 9 to 17 hours
5. portakalsuyu2351
6: Berat
7. 82974

Additional İnformation
1. Leader of Marabunta

2. * İ was marabunta deputy before i have a lot of experience at gang and i have a lot exp at legal orgs aswell
*If I become the leader, it will be good marabunta term i have a lot of friends which is they know rules i know all ghetto rules
and general rules aswell

* Finally, I have been at all gangs before at hc position also all legal orgs aswell
I have received some bans before i got my lesson and it wont be happen again
* I am very confident in myself, I have a lot of dude around me me and my gang will best gang in city

* i did everything in grand rp (not leadership and admins) i really wanna get an leadership it will bee better than other gangs which is
active now you can trust me about that

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Firat Komodor, BuluT53, MicroMachina and 1 other person
[IMG alt="RAJAKING"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/68/68803.jpg?1708300450[/IMG]

RAJAKING

From Rawalpindi , Pakistan​

Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Raja Umer
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: PST ( Pakistan Standard Time )
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord: rajaking001
6. Your Nickname: Raja King
7. Your ID: 63522

Additional information

1. I previously have experience in gangs when I came to city I joined gangs before any other orgs I have experience in every gang . I was high rank in in all of them I can handle Role Play situations calmly without getting personnel and not getting angry on what other person is saying to me .

2. In gangs I know how things work because I have seen many people making mistakes during Role Play and facing issues because of small things but I have learned so much from those mistakes . I am sure I will train my members more accurately and give importance to every member of my org because I have met people who complain about their leaders that they do not listen to them and kick them without listening their issue.

3. I have spent more time doing illegal things rather than legal so being gang leader is a good decision so I want to experience being leader for gang but I will try to give my best for my gang I have seen many leaders making mistakes that lead to waring and even disband of organizations I will not repeat these things and try to change things to maintain good Role Play and teach new members how to do good Role Play.

My advice for improving is whenever I got robbed in ghetto or joined a gang there are many rules that they don't know if I will become leader I will tell my deputies and other persons who are able to invite people in organization that ask other Role Play rules not just ask basic questions like ( PG, MG, FR ) add some other things and rules that are also important many of people don't know what is ( RDM, VDM, CR, NLR, FL ) I have seen gang members asking their high commands what are these because they don't know what it means I will make these rules mandatory for joining also so they don't do any mistakes and I have seen leaders also making some mistakes but I will not repeat them I will also teach my members how to do proper Role Play with commands and teach them how to use each command during Role Play situation and try best to teach them good Role Play.

Thank You For Considering My Application .
Raja King

Last edited: Tuesday at 3:59 AM
Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Star Vurdurur, Karan.Randhawa, Kakashi Pluxury and 4 others
[IMG alt="Luki Hanma"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/121/121237.jpg?1707168802[/IMG]

Luki Hanma

Player​

Player
Your name IRL : Yasin
Time Zone: +3 GMT
Average Online Time per Day: 6-7 hours
Your Discord: yasluki
Your Nickname : Tyler Criminal
Your ID: 111549
  • Motivation for Leadership:
    1. My engagement within the Grand RP community has endowed me with a wealth of experiences, particularly in orchestrating diverse gang-related events and navigating intricate scenarios.
    2. I've noticed a conspicuous lack of dynamism within illegal organizations, which has ignited a fervent desire within me to infuse Marabunta with proactive leadership and vitality.
    3. Having traversed both the lawful and unlawful domains, I possess a nuanced comprehension of effective management strategies adaptable to various contexts.
    4. My extensive involvement with diverse gang affiliations, including occupying esteemed high-ranking positions, has equipped me with invaluable insights into leadership best practices and the pitfalls to circumvent.
    5. My primary aspiration for Marabunta is to steer a tenure marked by stability, free from disbandments or reprimands.
  • Proposals for Roleplay Enhancement:

a) Advocate for the implementation of a rigorous vetting process to evaluate candidates' proficiency within the game, ensuring Marabunta maintains an unparalleled standard of roleplay.
    b) Promote the cultivation of an active presence within pivotal locales like the Ghetto, coupled with comprehensive member education on organizational tenets and norms, reinforced by consistent enforcement mechanisms.
    c) Recommend the orchestration of captivating roleplay scenarios, including intricate heists and hostage crises, to enrich the collective gaming experience for Marabunta affiliates.
    d) Pledge an unwavering commitment to upholding server regulations, with prompt and decisive action against any transgressions to safeguard Marabunta's credibility and reputation.

Thank you for considering my application. I am resolutely dedicated to fostering an environment of camaraderie and excellence within Marabunta while making meaningful contributions to the Grand RP community.

Warm regards,

Tyler Criminal

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Draken Tempest, fearxd, MicroMachina and 1 other person
R

rebecca

Player​

Player
Your name IRL : Yasin
Time Zone: +3 GMT
Average Online Time per Day: 6-7 hours
Your Discord: yasluki
Your Nickname : Tyler Criminal
Your ID: 111549
  • Motivation for Leadership:
    1. My engagement within the Grand RP community has endowed me with a wealth of experiences, particularly in orchestrating diverse gang-related events and navigating intricate scenarios.
    2. I've noticed a conspicuous lack of dynamism within illegal organizations, which has ignited a fervent desire within me to infuse Marabunta with proactive leadership and vitality.
    3. Having traversed both the lawful and unlawful domains, I possess a nuanced comprehension of effective management strategies adaptable to various contexts.
    4. My extensive involvement with diverse gang affiliations, including occupying esteemed high-ranking positions, has equipped me with invaluable insights into leadership best practices and the pitfalls to circumvent.
    5. My primary aspiration for Marabunta is to steer a tenure marked by stability, free from disbandments or reprimands.
  • Proposals for Roleplay Enhancement:

a) Advocate for the implementation of a rigorous vetting process to evaluate candidates' proficiency within the game, ensuring Marabunta maintains an unparalleled standard of roleplay.
    b) Promote the cultivation of an active presence within pivotal locales like the Ghetto, coupled with comprehensive member education on organizational tenets and norms, reinforced by consistent enforcement mechanisms.
    c) Recommend the orchestration of captivating roleplay scenarios, including intricate heists and hostage crises, to enrich the collective gaming experience for Marabunta affiliates.
    d) Pledge an unwavering commitment to upholding server regulations, with prompt and decisive action against any transgressions to safeguard Marabunta's credibility and reputation.

Thank you for considering my application. I am resolutely dedicated to fostering an environment of camaraderie and excellence within Marabunta while making meaningful contributions to the Grand RP community.

Warm regards,

Tyler Criminal
Chat GPT application? LMAO.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
[IMG alt="Luki Hanma"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/121/121237.jpg?1707168802[/IMG]

Luki Hanma

Player​

Player
Chat GPT application? LMAO.
ofcourse lan

Like Reply
Select for moderation
[IMG alt="MrNari"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/135/135333.jpg?1705585694[/IMG]

MrNari

Player​

Player
ofcourse lan
You cant do like that

Like Reply
Select for moderation
[IMG alt="Teja Chowdary"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/84/84594.jpg?1707288547[/IMG]

Teja Chowdary

EN02- Marabunta Curator​

Senior Administrator
Hello Everyone,
This forum is designated for submitting applications for the Marabunta Leadership position only. Please do not post any discussion, off-topic messages, vouching etc. Any off-topic or vouching posts will lead to punishment.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Hasbelkader Berat
[IMG alt="Deva Ratha"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/98/98590.jpg?1708228828[/IMG]

Deva Ratha

Player​

Player
Additional information

1. Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Marabunta Grande , and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

2. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it. and I've always been in the top rankings

1. I will also make sure all the new members of Marabunta are 100% up to date with all the rules of the server/city.

2. I will make sure all the members of Marabunta take part in all the events at least once in there life so that even they get to know how to do high RP practically.

3. Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.

4. In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

5. Sometimes maturity plays a big role In RP so during my Leadership in Bloods I will restrict Hiring only to player over the age of 15 IRL and have a very decent knowledge of server/city rules.

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Star Vurdurur, rich von, Dan Mingo and 4 others
[IMG alt="Teja Chowdary"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/84/84594.jpg?1707288547[/IMG]

Teja Chowdary

EN02- Marabunta Curator​

Senior Administrator
Dear Players! please don't copy application from other people or your application will not be considered

Like Reply
Select for moderation
[IMG alt="Suki Walker"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/109/109911.jpg?1705169777[/IMG]

Suki Walker

Player​

Player
Information
1 Your name IRL: Oguz
2 Your age: 17
3 Time zone: GMT+03:00
4 Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5 Your Discord: immortallo
6 Your Nickname: Suki Insize
7 Your ID: 77489

Additional information
1) I wanted to become a gang leader because of a time of a term i can improve other players experience and having a quality time of being a gang leader.
2) Me and my gang will be an active gang that means joining events and get profit, winning the turfs and sprey over the ghetto to make money to all gang members each hour.
3) If i get selected i have a change to use my own strategy that will help the gang that i learned from my mistakes and corrects so i can use my strategy.

1) No toxity in gang
2) Wining in events and much more
3) Issuing more bonuses
4) Minimum $7.000 dollars of graffiti profit
5) Quality of a interview exam so gang cannot get a warn or verbal warning

Ranking System

15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- Under Deputy
12- Turfer
11- Event Handler
10- Hooligan
9- Capo
8- Dealer
7- Vandalizer ( Graffiti Leader)
6- Shooter
5- Graffitist
4- Mad Man
3- Young Bunta
2- Baby Bunta
1- Freeze

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Lukács Benedek, taha001, arapas and 12 others

Teja Chowdary

EN02- Marabunta Curator​

Senior Administrator
The following players have been selected for Marabunta interview at server time 12:00 on 16-02-2024

Suki Insize - immortallo - 77489

The Applications For Marabunta Leader Is Closed Now

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Sun Babba, Joesph Walker and fearxd
[IMG alt="Deva Ratha"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/98/98590.jpg?1708228828[/IMG]

Deva Ratha

Player​

Player

Additional information

1. I have seen organizations now a days leaders are getting to many warns and i feel that i could bring best quality to the Marabunta Grande.

2. gang leaders are inviteing thare family members to the gang and making some toxic in city with other fams , soo i will not make this type mistake from my side.

3. I will only invite who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them perfect in organizations. and I've always been in the top

1. making crime organization on top 1
2. helping new people to get money and new life in city
3. I will not invite toxic people and giving same respect to every one

Ranking System

1. Freeze
2. New Bunta
3. Real Man
4. Graffitist
5. Clapper
6. Shooter
7. Real Bunta
8. TopG
9. Gang Star
10. Event Leader
11. Turfer
12. Big Man
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy
15. The Leader

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Shree Ram
[IMG alt="Mohammed Error"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/28/28227.jpg?1655652370[/IMG]

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohammed Abdellah
2. Your age : 16, 17 soon
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 4 - 12 hrs
5. Your Discord : evil.404
6. Your Nickname : Evil
7. Your ID : 14809
Additional Information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
- Have a lot of experience in illegal orgs so i was HC in all gangs before.
- The gang's distinguished location so Marabunta Grande Gang located in good place in ghetto.
- I like the blue colour and Marabunta Grande Gang has this colour so it's good thing to me.
- Choosing people who will join well to be sure they won't brake the rules.
- Make store robberies, gun robberies.
- Attach all events.
- Be in ghetto, highway most of the time.
Some features in Mohammed Error:
- Old enough in the city.
- Have a lot of experience.
- Have a staff of Turfers, Leaders, High Commands.
- Have a experience to lead gang so i'm from the leaders in my fam ( Error404 ) from along time.
My Ranking System:

1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Gangster
4. Shooter
5. Graffiti Team
6. Graffiti Leader
7. Enforcer
8. Mafia
9. Turfer
10. Event Leader
11. Warlord
12. O.G
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy Leader
15. Leader

Some Goals:

- Most active gang in the city.
- 100% Graffiti.
- 100% Turf.
- Complete my term without any warnings.
- Make this term best term for Marabunta Grande Gang.

Thank you for reading my application
My Greetings
Mohammed Error

Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Malik Rich, Vik Federal and Pysckol
A

Akif Cassano

Player​

Player
Information

1) Your name IRL: Akif
2) Your age: 18
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 3 to 5 hours a day
5) Discord: akif#6694
6) Your nickname: Akif Cassano
7) Your ID: 79140

Additional information

1. Leader of The Marabunta Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-I want to become the leader of Marabunta because I think I can be a good leader for Marabunta as I have a lot of experience in gangs I spend most of my time in gangs and hold high-command rank in almost all of them.

-I want to become the leader because I can bring more people into the gang and make it active as I have many friends who will join Marabunta after I become the leader. I have selected Deputies to manage my gang when I am not available (edited)

-I can effectively manage a gang and make it more active. I will try to do every activity I can to make my gang the most active as ever before I will try my best to complete 100% turf.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will ensure that no one breaks the rules in my gang by conducting an interview before inviting them to join I will complete my weekly goals on time and we will also be active in the ghetto and Clands Currently no other gang is active in Clands

We will do every event without any rule breaks as I know all the rules and my gang members will also know all the rules

Some goals:
10k graffiti profit
Good activity in clands and ghetto
100% turf

Regards,
Akif Cassano

Last edited: Saturday at 8:52 PM
Like Reply
Select for moderation
Reactions:Malik Rich
[IMG alt="Krishu"]https://gta5grand.com/forum/data/avatars/m/113/113436.jpg?1699878723[/IMG]

Krishu

GANG LOVER​

Player
INFORMATION
1 krishna thakur
2 18
3 GMT5:30 [INDIAN TIME]
4 6 to 7 hour
5 krishu11
6 krishu
7 103892

OTHER INFORMATION...

EX UD IN MARABUNTA X2
EX UD IN BALLAS X2
BLOOD WARLORD
VAGOS SPRAY LEADER
FAMILIES EX UD

1. LEADER OF MARABUNTA GRANDE GANG

2. WHY DO U WANT TO BECOME LEADER OF MARABUNTA ( EXPLAIN WITH 3 REASON)
SINCE I HAVE BEEN IN CITY AND JOIN BOTH LEGAL AND ILLEGAL ORG AND GAIN HIGH COMMAND BY WORKING ON THAN MORE THAN 30 DAYS . BUT I LIKE ILLEGAL ORG BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF GANG EVENT AS COMPARE TO LEGAL ORG FOR EX CLANDS STORE GUN ROB SUBS BS MANY MORE ETC...AND FROM MY EXPERNICE I KNOW TO HANDLE THE GANG AND IN WHICH MANNER IT WORK ...

I WANT TO BECOME LEADER OF MARABUNTA BECAUSE THIS IS ENOUGH EXPERENICE TO HANDLE MARABUNTA AS A LEADER AS U KNOW THAT MARABUNTA IS A MOST DANGEROUS GANG IN CITY OF LOS SANTOS IN HIS PREVIOUS TIME HE GET ALL TERRITORY AND iWANT TO DO SAME THING IN MY TERM AND BECOME MARABUNTA MOST TERRIOIST ORG IN CITY OF LOS SANTOS

MY GOAL TOWARDS MARABUNTA GANG THAT MARABUNTA WILL DO ALOT OF STORE GUN STORE ROBBERY IN A DAY ATLEAST 4 TO 5 AND FZ 1 IN A EVERY 2 DAYS AND HOSTAGE SITUATION AS WE CAN MUCH IN A DAY AND WE WIN ALL EVENTS WITH A GOOS NUMBER ALWAYS MORE THAN 25+

I WILL CREATE BEST TURF TEAM TO GET 100% TURF IN MY TERM AND COLLECT 10K+ PROFIT EVERY HOUR IN GANG AND GIVE BONUS TO MY GANG MEMBER SO HE DIDNT THOUGHT GANG DOESNT HAVE MONEY..

ATLAST BUT NOT LEAST IF I GET A CHANCE OF INTERVIEW THEN I ASSURE THAT I GET A CHANCE TO GIVE LEADERSHIP I WILL ASSURE THAT IT WILL BECOME ACTIVE IN GANG AND DO ALL EVENTS SO IT CREATE GOOD RP AND EVERYONE CAN ENJOY IT...

3. YOUR ADVICE FOR IMPROVING ROLEPLAY IN THE ORGAINIZATION??

THERE WILL BE NO TOXICITY IN GANG
LEADER TREAT EACH AND EVERY GANG MEMBER EQUAL
GIVE GOOD BONUS IN EVERY EVENT OF ATTENDING EVENTS
MARABUNTA DO DIFFERENT EVENTS EVERYDAY TO BECOME ACTIVE
CLAP ALL GANG IN GHETTO .
WE WILL AVOID ANY MISTAKE THAT AFFECT OUR GANG
GANG MEMBER ALWAYS WEAR 51% GANG CLOTH IN GANG EVENT ..

RANKING SYSTEM....
LEADER
DEPUTY
UNDER DEPUTY
WARLORD
EVENT CAPTAIN
EVENT LEADER
KINGPIN
TURFER
GRAFFITI TEAM
SHOOTER
CLAPPER
GANGSTER
NEWLIE BUNTA
FREEZE

GOALS OF MARABUNTA GANG...
BECOME MOST ACTIVE GANG
100% TURF
MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT EVERY HOUR 10K+
WIN ALL EVENTS WITH GOOD NUMBER

THANKS FOR GIVING UR TIME FROM BUSY SCHEDULE TO READ MY APPLICATION...
SOLID REGARD
KRISHU BHAI/SIR

ANY FURTHER INFORMATION U CAN FREELY CONTACT ME ON DISCORD

Deva Ratha

Player
Player

Additional information

1. I have seen organizations now a days leaders are getting to many warns and i feel that i could bring best quality to the Marabunta Grande. I will only invite who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them perfect in organizations. and I've always been in the top.

2. I have been in every organisation but mostly not in Marabunta Soo if I get a chance to become leader I will make a best organisation in city

1. 100% active
2. 100% active in Ghetto
3. No Toxic in organisation
5. Increasing Crime in city

Ranking System

1. Freeze
2. New Bunta
3. Real Man
4. Graffitist
5. Clapper
6. Shooter
7. Real Bunta
8. TopG
9. Gang Star
10. Event Leader
11. Turfer
12. Big Man
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy
15. The Leader

SHAKiR

Player
Player
Information

1) Your name IRL: Shakir
2) Your age: 18
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 5 to 8 hours a day
5) Discord: shakirblack
6) Your nickname: Shakir Cassaano
7) Your ID: 46008

Additional information

1. Leader of
The Marabunta Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-I want to become the leader of Marabunta because I think I can be a good leader as I have a lot of experience in gangs I spent my most of time in gangs as high-command rank in almost all of them and have knowlege about leagle orgs i was COS in lspd and in fib was also good rank.

-I want to become the leader because I can bring most of players into the gang and make our gang active with help of them as I have many friends who can help to complete my term as Marabunta leader. I have selected Deputies to manage my gang while I am not available.

-I can effectively manage a gang and make it more active. I will try to do every activity given to me I will do every possible effort to make my gang the most active as ever before I will try my best to complete turf 100%.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will ensure that no one breaks the rules in my gang if someone break so he will get punishment. I will complete my weekly goals on time and we will also be active in the ghetto gang activities and robberies and Clands at this time no other gangs are active in clands. In store robberies and hostage situations, I can do more interaction with Leos because I also have very good legal org experience and I know how to deal with them

We will do every event without any rule breaks as I know all the rules and my gang members will also know all the rules

Some goals:
max graffiti profits
Good activity in clands robberies and ghetto.
full efort to complete 100% turf.

Regards
shakir cassaano

Ranking System

1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Real Man
4. Shooter
5. Clapper
6. Kingpin
7. Graffitist
8. Top G
9. Gangster
10. Event Leader
11. Turfer
12. Big Smoke
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy
15. Leader

Last edited:

krishna103892

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1. Krishna​
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 6 TO 7 HOUR
5. Krishu11
6. krishu
7. 103892

OTHER INFORMATION..

Leadership of Marabunta Grande Gang

2. Why u want to become leader of organisation?
I WANT TO BE LEADER OF MARABUNTA GANG BECAUSE I HAVE UD FROM LAST TERM IN MARABUNTA AND ALL GANGS UD AND THIS IS ENOUGH EXPERIENCE TO HANDLE THE GANG AS LEADER FROM PREVIOUS TIME MY FRIEND GOT LEADERSHIP OF MARABUNTA SO I THINK THIS IS MY TIME TO TAKE AND HANDLE AS A LEADER..

2. I HAVE PARTICULARLY GOOD GOALS
40 STORE ROBBERIES+
20 FZ
25 SUBS
HOSTAGE SITUATION EVERYDAY

3. GIVE ME A CHANCE OF INTERVIEW THEN I WILL ASSURE THAT I WILL GET THIS LEADERSHIP EASILY...

3. YOUR ADVICE TO IMPROVE ROLEPLAY.

NO TOXICITY
DO ATTEND EVERY AND EACH EVENT OF GANG
GIVE GOOD BONUS
ALWAYS WEAR GANG CLOTHES IN GANG CLOTH
INTERECT LEO IN EVERY EVENT TO CREATE GOOD RP

RANKING SYSTEM
LEADER
DEPUTY
UNDER DEPUTY
WARLORD
EVENT CAPTAIN
EVENT LEADER
TURF
KINGPIN
SPRAY TEAM
SHOOTER
CLAPPRR
GANGSTER
NEWLIE
FREEZE

THANKS FOR CONSIDER MY APPLICATION
KRISHU

ANY QUERY PLSE CONTACT ME ON MY DISCORD

GIVE ME ONE CHANCE TO PROOF ME..

Sky Smith

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jackson
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone:GMT+2(UK)
4. Average online per day: 5 Hours
5. Your Discord: spur_01_60937
6. Your Nickname: Jackson
7. Your ID: 137865
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Marabunta

I want to be leader of Marabunta because I have always wanted to be a leader of a gang especially Marabunta. I have experience in the gangs in this project and that experience that I have will lead Marabunta to the top. I have been HC in most of the gangs in the city. In my term my gang will be active because The events that I will make sure that will happen so my gang members wont stand at HQ all day they will have stuff to do. The bonus system will be given out fairly to the gang members.

Recruiting: This is one of the most important things to do within a organization because gangs need numbers in it so I am going to recruit as many people that pass the interview witch will be basic server rules. I will have HC that know what they are doing and can help around when needed.

Bonus system: I want the bonus system to motivate the gang members to come online and do events etc.. Like I said the bonuses will be given out fairly to each gang member after events. BUT when I say fairly it means you must work and show the HC and me your hard work.

Communication: I want my make to be non toxic. The reason why most people leave some gangs is because it can be toxic at times and I don't want that in my term.

My Goal For The Term
100%Turf
No Warnings

Deva Ratha

Player
Player
4. Average online per day: 4 to 5 hours

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande Gang

1. I have Good Experience in Role Play and i have been Admin for some time in grand and Other role play servers , I want be Leader and give best organization Experience and give more bones and Best graffiti profits to the new players it help for there new role play experience

2. I have seen Many gang leaders inviting cheaters and making 100% turfs , if i get chance to be leader i will not make this type of mistake and if i have seen any Player doing like this i will inform to you and if i have done this mistake you have full rights to end my term at any time with proof.

3. I have been in organizations From long time and You can check my history and i am soo good with out braking any rules in server and i have done some mistakes but i have clear my mistakes this time i very perfect for this job.

4. I will make Marabunta Grande Best Organization in the city

1. Increasing Crime in city
2. Improving Crime Organization Experience
3. Helping New Players
4. set up proper Experience For New People

Ranking System

I have Best Ranking System If i get a chance to be leader i will make perfect ranks For everyone by there experience....!

Last edited:

Aayush Lazy

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Aayush

2. Your age:
3. Time zone:
GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:
6-8 hours
5. Your Discord:
aayushbhargav
6. Your Nickname:
Aayush Lazy
7. Your ID:
====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Additional information

1. Leader of...
Marabunta Grande.
============================================================================================================

1) Hello there everyone I’m back I want Marabunta again because I see no one can control the gang like I did I want to bring marabunta come on top so everyone knows marabunta will be in good term with good leader and be the most active gang I want to give other gang the fight which they want I want to bring the ghetto back with my ballas people and we will if I get it.

2) honestly have a amazing leader in everything organization will be good and I think marabunta or any gang did not have this after my term I feel my gangs is going down because people are not caring about it a lot so let’s make marabunta on top again.

3) honestly who knows me I’m chill guy which I don’t want family problem in my gang which I don’t like people fight because of family things in gang and I like everyone to learn 1 or 2 things from me which will lead them in good position if they want leadership

4) I want everyone to have good behavior in gang and have fun also and play the events for fun and it does not matter in my gang if you high command or lower rank we all are human beings with same rights but little bit of power to use in org but not allow to use it for fun everyone should be equal in my gang and having fun with each other.

============================================================================================================

1) Learn the rule good because it will be better for you

2) Not recruiting everyone who does not know anything want to join the org pass my interview which all my high command will ask

3) Not breaking rules for fun or for stupid things so the gang gets warning

4) The gang will improve the role play so other gang do the same I hope

5) All through those varieties of months, I discovered that proper RP is rich in criminal companies of the city, however gangs lack it enormously. i'd recommend gangs to create more RP situations in-among every different, as an example specific gangs creating a financial deal or protection deal and growing greater lore inside the metropolis that manner. even though alliances already exist, what i'm advising is a bit more complex and deeper than that, if gangs play with whole on RP, even some situations which come to be on forums and aren’t rule breaks, could be dealt in an RP scenario (If a situation is a rule wreck it have to bypass on forums of route). there may be continuously tension between gangs and gang leaders, but I suppose that tension ought to come to be a healthful competition if gangs are inclined to exercise greater RP, alternatively of getting conflicts with every extraordinary OOC and having dialogue board wars.

====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Thank you for reviewing my application.
Solid Regards.
Aayush Lazy.

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Yuvraj Singh

Your age: 17

Time zone: GMT + 5:30

Average online per day: 4-6 hours per day

Your discord: yuvrajsingh07

Your nickname : Yuvraj Envy

Your ID: 79916
Additional information
1.Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.i want to be the leader of Marabunta Grande i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and illegal orgs I have been hc in SAHP and FIB and was leader of NG as well and about illegal. I was ex- deputy of almost every gang except Marabunta. Ghetto feels so dead these day i will try my best to make ghetto reactive and will give me 100% to make this term one of the best term of Marabunta and never let the curators down by proving them they didn't chose a wrong leader after my experience being gang deputy multiple times now ready to be the leader and make this Marabunta term best of all term till now. and currently i am deputy of ballas

2 My main goals for this term will be :-
20+ Store robberies
40+ Fz's
100% Sprays
100% Turfs

3.Bunta was my first ever gang that i joined after saying there for whole 1 term then i joined other gang after that i got chance of being deputy leader of Multiple gangs deputy and helped the leader to complete his weekly task's and help them to complete their term.

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1.I will try my best to maintain a healthy roleplay between Leo's and gang's and will keep toxicity away from my gang. if gang's does good rp then there will be fun for both Leo's and gangster's

2.And i will help each and every people who is new in city don't get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

3.i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

Last edited:

Soul.666

Player
Player
1. Real life name: Leon

2. Age: 19

3. Time zone: CET

4. Average online times in hours: 5-6 hours.

5. Discord name: 00exlord

6. Nickname IC: Soul Quinstaff

7. Level IC: 9

8. ID: 124736

Which organization are you applying for as a leader?​

I hereby present the concept for the "MG13". The goal of this concept is to become the new leader of the MG13. In the points below you can see what this concept is about. I would like to present the plan created here from A to Z so that everyone who sees this can get an idea of it. Have fun while reading.

outline

-Why do I want to be the patron of MG13

- Criminal activities of the MG13

-Blood in & blood out

- Gang ranks of the MG13

- Forum Care

- Leader rules

- Final word

Why do I want to be the patron of the MG13
be?

I've been vice president of a crime organization about 5 times and I'm also very familiar with the game.

I also have a lot of ideas to take MG13 roleplaying to new levels. I want to bring back the gang RP as I know it, with boxing matches and ghetto fights to show who the RP strongest organization is!

Criminal activities of the MG13 Spontaneous boxing matches in the ghetto
Arms trafficking

Drug trafficking

Lowrider exits area marking

Underground events

Blood in & Blood out​

Blood in:

The blood in is carried out by our family head or representative. There is a

Oral interview in which the family members present

The head of the family and the representative listen and ask questions. You become through one

Shot taken in the hand.

Blood out:

The family will not abandon Alive. That means as soon as you get the MG13

leaves, whether voluntarily or not you will be "executed". The so-called blood out will be

carried out and you can no longer remember what happened during the

Membership in the gang took place remember.

Ranks of the MG13​

Rank 12: El Patron (The Boss)

Rank 11: El Cabeza (The Patron's Right Hand)

Rank 10: La Mano Derecha (Advisor)

Rank 9: Reclutador (responsible for drug and weapons trafficking)

Rank 8: El Carnicero (Recruiter)

Rank 7: El Protector (Protector)

Rank 6: Soldado (Soldier)

Rank 5: Asesino (takes care of the new members)

Rank 4: El Matón (Full Member)

Rank 3: Ladón (Proper Hermano)

Rank 2: El Aspirante (Thief)

Rank 1: Informant (Informant)

Rank 0: El Novato (Probationary Member)

Do people already exist who will be invited with a higher rank?​

Soul Quinstaff Rank 10

Do you already have experience with designing and maintaining a forum area?​

yes

Have you read and agreed to the Leader Rules?

Yes, I have read and agree to the Leader Rules.

Final words
I would like to thank you for reading my application and hope for a positive response

Efe Sarsilmaz

Gang Unit
Player
Information
1. Name: Efe
2. Age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8+
5. Your Discord: eldrithcarrow
6. Your Nickname: Efe Sarsilmaz
7. Your ID: 94810
Additional information

Additional information
Leader of Marabunta

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

The Main Reason i want to be leader of marabunta is because i have learned how to respect people and to be able to run some things like a leader in My first deputy in jax xoxos term and in jaxes term we was doing good i was doing the weekly tasks in like 2 or 3 days by the day i start it and then as they targeted us to get disbanded i decided to move to vagos as deputy on itachis term and i was like the leader in his term everyone was listening my lead and we even finished the weekly task in a single day and as all of these show that how capable i am for being leader and as i have been deputy in all gangs and i was recently deputy of marabunta i have decided to apply for marabunta leader and as i will make sure of the HIGH COMMAND role will be given to the guys who works hard and earns the rank will get it and i will make sure of that NO ONE EVER can get in my gang without knowing rules.

The Second reason i,want to be leader of marabunta is like i have been doing very very good since the time i have started to play this game i have first joined en1 in ballas and tried to learn the rules of ghetto in there and i was doing very good since i decided to move to en2 now i have learned rules of ghetto how to fight in ghetto and how to lead a gang in ghetto as we can come through to the ghetto activity i will make sure of my gang will be the most active gang in ghetto and about robbing if we come there robbing acsess will only be able to do by HIGH COMMANDS because we all know that people is saying dont rob and dont do that and i dont want that to happen in my gang so i will leave the robbing side to my high commands obviously whom deserves it and if they do anything wrong while robbing i will make sure of my self that i will demote them directly

The Third and last reason i want to be leader of marabunta is because like i want to do 100 percent of turfs and when i have first started to turf in en3 with my friend cemre vurdurur we was doing very good with him to get 100 percent of turfs and i have decided to learn about turf rules so i direclty read all of the rules of turfs and i have learned everysingle one of them the time i started turfing in en2 on jimmys marabunta term that every admin knows we did 100 percent of turfs with cemre vurdurur so now i want to show that 100 percent of turf we got to the CURATORS OF Marabunta to make them sure that i can have a good turf deputy AND NOT A CHEATING turf team as u guys know close enough there was some people that were cheating in turfs i will make sure that will not happen and i will make sure on my term i will not get a single verbal or a warning for a turf rule break and i am to sure of my self that i will never get a warning or a verbal till the time i get marabutna Thanks For Reading

MY GOALS
%100 Turfs
No favortism in my org
no overtaking in my org
no abusing of rank
make sure to give hc that whom deserves it
20 sprays per day

My ranking system will be like this
15 -) Leader
14 - ) Villian
13 - ) Killa (Turfer )
12 - ) UnderDeputy
11 - ) Event Leader
10 - ) Graffiti Leader
======High Command======
9 - ) Captain
8 - ) Graffitist
7 - ) Executioner
6 - ) Fiend
5 - ) Menace
4 - ) Psycho
3 - ) Reaper
2 - ) Shadow
1 - ) Freeze

Thanks For Reading

Sincerely Efe Sarsilmaz.

hassan knight

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Hassan
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day : 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord : HassanKnight
6. Your Nickname : Hassan Thugs
7. Your ID : 89866
Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta

1. Its been almost two year playing grp i have a lot of exp in gangs i spended almosst all of my time while playing grp in gangs, i have been deputy many times of the gangs now i decided to improve the roleplay exp of new players by getting leadership. I know the perfect way to handle the gang without any mistake.

2. I recognize the importance of following rules in roleplay situations to prevent conflicts and misunderstandings. As a leader, I am dedicated to ensuring that each member of our gang understands and complies with the established rules comprehensively. This will create a smoother and more enjoyable roleplay experience for all, reducing the chances of disputes arising due to rule violations

3.Building strong relationships among our gang members is crucial. I am committed to fostering open and transparent communication within the organization. Every question, concern, or idea from our members will be heard and addressed promptly. I see myself as a leader who actively supports and empowers every gang member willing to contribute to our collective aspirations

1. When recruiting new members, it's crucial to prioritize quality over quantity. Seek out mature individuals who are not only knowledgeable about the game's rules but also friendly, cooperative, and enjoyable to roleplay with. Effective recruitment ensures that the gang is filled with members who enhance the overall roleplay experience

2. We will introduce weekly promotion ceremonies to recognize and celebrate the outstanding contributions of our members. This not only provides a sense of accomplishment but also motivates others to excel in their roleplay. To incentivize and reward excellence, we'll offer performance awards to members who consistently go above and beyond in their roleplay efforts. These awards will come in the form of bonuses and will definitely try to give max bonuses for every events

3. My commitment, along with my dedicated High Command team, is to ensure that every member of our organization is actively engaged and having fun through immersive roleplay experiences. We plan to achieve this by integrating various city activities into our roleplay, such as conducting exhilarating Fort Zancudo raids, store robberies, gun store, and attending clandestine, subs, car theft, Battle Ship and encashment

Kaiser Abdel

Player
Player
Dear Admin Team,
I hereby apply to become the new leader of Marabunta Grande.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My information
1. real life name: Paul
2. age: 18
3. discord name: asis0062
4. nickname IC: Abdel Kaiserr
5TH ID: 187231
6. Time zone GMT+1
7. Average online per day : 4 to 5 hours
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Additional information
1. which organization are you applying for as a leader?
After entering this state, my path led me into the criminal circles of the Marabunta Grande, leading many hungry gangsters. I gained a lot of human and organizational experience, especially what it means to take responsibility and take care of your members, because everyone counts!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
2. why do you want to become the leader of this particular organization?
I have already been able to gain some experience in a gang during my time in the state and would like to take another chance to experience what it is like to lead a gang.
Furthermore, I have already gained a lot of experience in roleplay and knowledge of the rules through my long playing time on server 02.
I am also characterized by the fact that I have always been the contact person for other gangs and state organizations and have usually always been able to counteract internal problems and conflicts.
I also want to achieve a lot with the Marabunta. My goal is to revive the Marabunta Grande in events and in the ghetto with strength and presence and to introduce myself to the mountain with unique goals.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Kaiser Abdel

Player
Player
Dear Admin Team,
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My information
3. discord name: asis0062
6. Time zone GMT+1
7. Average online per day : 4 to 5 hours
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Additional information
After entering this state, my path led me into the criminal circles of the Marabunta Grande, leading many hungry gangsters. I gained a lot of human and organizational experience, especially what it means to take responsibility and take care of your members, because everyone counts!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I have already been able to gain some experience in a gang during my time in the state and would like to take another chance to experience what it is like to lead a gang.
Furthermore, I have already gained a lot of experience in roleplay and knowledge of the rules through my long playing time on server 02.
I am also characterized by the fact that I have always been the contact person for other gangs and state organizations and have usually always been able to counteract internal problems and conflicts.
I also want to achieve a lot with the Marabunta. My goal is to revive the Marabunta Grande in events and in the ghetto with strength and presence and to introduce myself to the mountain with unique goals.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
close

Kaiser Abdel

Player
Player
Dear Admin Team,
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My information
3. discord name: paul.4eins
6. Time zone GMT +1
7.Average online per day-4-5 hours Minimum
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Additional information
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I also want to achieve a lot with the Marabunta. My goal is to revive the Marabunta Grande in events as well as in the ghetto with strength and presence and to assert myself with unique goals in the areas of crime and to show what clout and power an organization can have in the right hands!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3. what suggestions for improving roleplay does your organization carry, what goal are you aiming for?
My priority is to make a name for ourselves in the city. To do this, we will involve all state organizations and take RP-promoting measures that will be remembered...
We also want to show presence in the events and stand our ground against other gangs, this means regular spray and zinc activities, naval combat, chicken and of course the events against the state organization such as informant/car theft, submarine, shoplifting, weapons convoy, money transport and raid (black market and HQ).
Every member should be treated with respect and be of equal value. Likewise, every member of Marabunta Grande should be willing to do anything for anyone in the gang.
Our motto is:
If one member dies, it's as if everyone dies.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
4.what characterizes you as a leader?
What makes me stand out as a leader is that I am always very direct, which is why I always address problems directly and can solve them. I'm also assertive and have a motivating streak, so I always keep people happy.
I also have extensive contacts on the server who would support me in building up the gang.
I have gained enough gang experience in the past, as I have been a leader in both the Ballas and the Marabunta.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
5. what are the names of the leadership level and their positions/ranks?
I have provided 12 ranks for my application.
Concept of the rank system:
12 - El Patron (OG)
11 - El Cabeza (Vice OG)
10 - La Mano Derecha (instructor/event leader)
9 - Instructorio (Instructor)
8 - El Mortal (Turfleader)
7 - Asesino (Turfer)
6 - Soldado de élite (Trusted member)
5 - Soldado (Full member)
4 - Sicario (Exemplary member)
3 - Amigo (Member)
2 - Picciolotti (Newcomer)
1 - Servidor (Criminal rank)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Closing words
I would like to thank you for reading my application and hope to be able to give you an understanding of my goals and challenges as leader of the
Marabunta Grande a little closer. Finally, I would be happy to explain my ideas about the Marabunta Grande to you in a personal conversation.
in a personal conversation.
It's time to give the color blue a new lease of life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom