Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasbelkader Berat

Player
Player
İnformation
1. Hasbelkaderr Berat
2. 17
3. GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 9 to 17 hours
5. portakalsuyu2351
6: Berat
7. 82974

Additional İnformation
1. Leader of Marabunta

2. * İ was marabunta deputy before i have a lot of experience at gang and i have a lot exp at legal orgs aswell
*If I become the leader, it will be good marabunta term i have a lot of friends which is they know rules i know all ghetto rules
and general rules aswell

* Finally, I have been at all gangs before at hc position also all legal orgs aswell
I have received some bans before i got my lesson and it wont be happen again
* I am very confident in myself, I have a lot of dude around me me and my gang will best gang in city

* i did everything in grand rp (not leadership and admins) i really wanna get an leadership it will bee better than other gangs which is
active now you can trust me about that

RAJAKING

From Rawalpindi , Pakistan
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Raja Umer

2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: PST ( Pakistan Standard Time )
4. Average online per day: 8 to 10 Hours

5. Your Discord: rajaking001
6. Your Nickname: Raja King

7. Your ID: 63522

Additional information

1. Leader of MARABUNTA GRANDE

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. I previously have experience in gangs when I came to city I joined gangs before any other orgs I have experience in every gang . I was high rank in in all of them I can handle Role Play situations calmly without getting personnel and not getting angry on what other person is saying to me .

2. In gangs I know how things work because I have seen many people making mistakes during Role Play and facing issues because of small things but I have learned so much from those mistakes . I am sure I will train my members more accurately and give importance to every member of my org because I have met people who complain about their leaders that they do not listen to them and kick them without listening their issue.

3. I have spent more time doing illegal things rather than legal so being gang leader is a good decision so I want to experience being leader for gang but I will try to give my best for my gang I have seen many leaders making mistakes that lead to waring and even disband of organizations I will not repeat these things and try to change things to maintain good Role Play and teach new members how to do good Role Play.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

My advice for improving is whenever I got robbed in ghetto or joined a gang there are many rules that they don't know if I will become leader I will tell my deputies and other persons who are able to invite people in organization that ask other Role Play rules not just ask basic questions like ( PG, MG, FR ) add some other things and rules that are also important many of people don't know what is ( RDM, VDM, CR, NLR, FL ) I have seen gang members asking their high commands what are these because they don't know what it means I will make these rules mandatory for joining also so they don't do any mistakes and I have seen leaders also making some mistakes but I will not repeat them I will also teach my members how to do proper Role Play with commands and teach them how to use each command during Role Play situation and try best to teach them good Role Play.

Thank You For Considering My Application .
Raja King

Last edited:

Luki Hanma

Ex Marabunta Deputy and Noblesse
Player
Your name IRL : Yasin
Time Zone: +3 GMT
Average Online Time per Day: 6-7 hours
Your Discord: yasluki
Your Nickname : Tyler Criminal
Your ID: 111549
  • Motivation for Leadership:
    1. My engagement within the Grand RP community has endowed me with a wealth of experiences, particularly in orchestrating diverse gang-related events and navigating intricate scenarios.
    2. I've noticed a conspicuous lack of dynamism within illegal organizations, which has ignited a fervent desire within me to infuse Marabunta with proactive leadership and vitality.
    3. Having traversed both the lawful and unlawful domains, I possess a nuanced comprehension of effective management strategies adaptable to various contexts.
    4. My extensive involvement with diverse gang affiliations, including occupying esteemed high-ranking positions, has equipped me with invaluable insights into leadership best practices and the pitfalls to circumvent.
    5. My primary aspiration for Marabunta is to steer a tenure marked by stability, free from disbandments or reprimands.
  • Proposals for Roleplay Enhancement:

a) Advocate for the implementation of a rigorous vetting process to evaluate candidates' proficiency within the game, ensuring Marabunta maintains an unparalleled standard of roleplay.
    b) Promote the cultivation of an active presence within pivotal locales like the Ghetto, coupled with comprehensive member education on organizational tenets and norms, reinforced by consistent enforcement mechanisms.
    c) Recommend the orchestration of captivating roleplay scenarios, including intricate heists and hostage crises, to enrich the collective gaming experience for Marabunta affiliates.
    d) Pledge an unwavering commitment to upholding server regulations, with prompt and decisive action against any transgressions to safeguard Marabunta's credibility and reputation.

Thank you for considering my application. I am resolutely dedicated to fostering an environment of camaraderie and excellence within Marabunta while making meaningful contributions to the Grand RP community.

Warm regards,

Tyler Criminal

rebecca

Player
Player
Your name IRL : Yasin
Time Zone: +3 GMT
Average Online Time per Day: 6-7 hours
Your Discord: yasluki
Your Nickname : Tyler Criminal
Your ID: 111549
  • Motivation for Leadership:
    1. My engagement within the Grand RP community has endowed me with a wealth of experiences, particularly in orchestrating diverse gang-related events and navigating intricate scenarios.
    2. I've noticed a conspicuous lack of dynamism within illegal organizations, which has ignited a fervent desire within me to infuse Marabunta with proactive leadership and vitality.
    3. Having traversed both the lawful and unlawful domains, I possess a nuanced comprehension of effective management strategies adaptable to various contexts.
    4. My extensive involvement with diverse gang affiliations, including occupying esteemed high-ranking positions, has equipped me with invaluable insights into leadership best practices and the pitfalls to circumvent.
    5. My primary aspiration for Marabunta is to steer a tenure marked by stability, free from disbandments or reprimands.
  • Proposals for Roleplay Enhancement:

a) Advocate for the implementation of a rigorous vetting process to evaluate candidates' proficiency within the game, ensuring Marabunta maintains an unparalleled standard of roleplay.
    b) Promote the cultivation of an active presence within pivotal locales like the Ghetto, coupled with comprehensive member education on organizational tenets and norms, reinforced by consistent enforcement mechanisms.
    c) Recommend the orchestration of captivating roleplay scenarios, including intricate heists and hostage crises, to enrich the collective gaming experience for Marabunta affiliates.
    d) Pledge an unwavering commitment to upholding server regulations, with prompt and decisive action against any transgressions to safeguard Marabunta's credibility and reputation.

Thank you for considering my application. I am resolutely dedicated to fostering an environment of camaraderie and excellence within Marabunta while making meaningful contributions to the Grand RP community.

Warm regards,

Tyler Criminal
Chat GPT application? LMAO.

Teja Chowdary

EN02- Marabunta Curator
Player
Hello Everyone,
This forum is designated for submitting applications for the Marabunta
Leadership position only. Please do not post any discussion, off-topic messages, vouching etc. Any off-topic or vouching posts will lead to punishment.

Deva Ratha

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hari
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 3 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: deva.don
6. Your Nickname: Deva Ratha
7. Your ID: 430
Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Ive seen the ranks and how gang organizations should be ran and feel that i could bring quality structure to the Marabunta Grande , and represent how the gangs should be for the beginning of the server for future leaders

2. I will only invite individuals who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them excited for the next event and can't wait for it. and I've always been in the top rankings

1. I will also make sure all the new members of Marabunta are 100% up to date with all the rules of the server/city.

2. I will make sure all the members of Marabunta take part in all the events at least once in there life so that even they get to know how to do high RP practically.

3. Having shooters, yes but including other people who may not be as experienced in the city with a gun or roleplay in general.

4. In-depth review of the rules upon recruitment, I would make sure everyone knows the exact rules and restrictions we have at all times, this would overall improve roleplay quality around my organization and carry on throughout interactions with others in the server.

5. Sometimes maturity plays a big role In RP so during my Leadership in Bloods I will restrict Hiring only to player over the age of 15 IRL and have a very decent knowledge of server/city rules.

Teja Chowdary

EN02- Marabunta Curator
Player
Dear Players! please don't copy application from other people or your application will not be considered

Suki Watson

Player
Player
Information
1 Your name IRL: Oguz
2 Your age: 17
3 Time zone: GMT+03:00
4 Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5 Your Discord: immortallo
6 Your Nickname: Suki Insize
7 Your ID: 77489

Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta
1) I wanted to become a gang leader because of a time of a term i can improve other players experience and having a quality time of being a gang leader.
2) Me and my gang will be an active gang that means joining events and get profit, winning the turfs and sprey over the ghetto to make money to all gang members each hour.
3) If i get selected i have a change to use my own strategy that will help the gang that i learned from my mistakes and corrects so i can use my strategy.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1) No toxity in gang
2) Wining in events and much more
3) Issuing more bonuses
4) Minimum $7.000 dollars of graffiti profit
5) Quality of a interview exam so gang cannot get a warn or verbal warning

Ranking System

15- Leader
14- Deputy
13- Under Deputy
12- Turfer
11- Event Handler
10- Hooligan
9- Capo
8- Dealer
7- Vandalizer ( Graffiti Leader)
6- Shooter
5- Graffitist
4- Mad Man
3- Young Bunta
2- Baby Bunta
1- Freeze

Deva Ratha

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Hari
2. Your age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 3 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: deva.don
6. Your Nickname: Deva Ratha
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information

1. I have seen organizations now a days leaders are getting to many warns and i feel that i could bring best quality to the Marabunta Grande.

2. gang leaders are inviteing thare family members to the gang and making some toxic in city with other fams , soo i will not make this type mistake from my side.

3. I will only invite who know the rules and who don't mind doing clands, and I will make them perfect in organizations. and I've always been in the top

1. making crime organization on top 1
2. helping new people to get money and new life in city
3. I will not invite toxic people and giving same respect to every one
4. wining events and good bonuses

Ranking System

1. Freeze
2. New Bunta
3. Real Man
4. Graffitist
5. Clapper
6. Shooter
7. Real Bunta
8. TopG
9. Gang Star
10. Event Leader
11. Turfer
12. Big Man
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy
15. The Leader

Mohammed Error

Not Here 👀
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Mohammed Abdellah
2. Your age : 16, 17 soon
3. Time zone : GMT+2
4. Average online per day : 4 - 12 hrs
5. Your Discord : evil.404
6. Your Nickname : Evil

7. Your ID : 14809
Additional Information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).
- Have a lot of experience in illegal orgs so i was HC in all gangs before.
- The gang's distinguished location so Marabunta Grande Gang located in good place in ghetto.
- I like the blue colour and Marabunta Grande Gang has this colour so it's good thing to me.

- Choosing people who will join well to be sure they won't brake the rules.
- Make store robberies, gun robberies.
- Attach all events.

- Be in ghetto, highway most of the time.
Some features in Mohammed Error:
- Old enough in the city.

- Have a lot of experience.
- Have a staff of Turfers, Leaders, High Commands.

- Have a experience to lead gang so i'm from the leaders in my fam ( Error404 ) from along time.
My Ranking System
:

1. Freeze
2. Newbie
3. Gangster
4. Shooter
5. Graffiti Team
6. Graffiti Leader
7. Enforcer
8. Mafia
9. Turfer
10. Event Leader
11. Warlord
12. O.G
13. Under Deputy
14. Deputy Leader
15. Leader

Some Goals:

- Most active gang in the city.
- 100% Graffiti.
- 100% Turf.
- Complete my term without any warnings.
- Make this term best term for Marabunta Grande Gang.

Thank you for reading my application
My Greetings

Mohammed Error

Akif Deadly

Player
Player
Information

1) Your name IRL: Akif
2) Your age: 18
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 3 to 5 hours a day
5) Discord: akif#6694
6) Your nickname: Akif Cassano
7) Your ID: 79140

Additional information

1. Leader of The Marabunta Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-I want to become the leader of Marabunta because I think I can be a good leader for Marabunta as I have a lot of experience in gangs I spend most of my time in gangs and hold high-command rank in almost all of them.

-I want to become the leader because I can bring more people into the gang and make it active as I have many friends who will join Marabunta after I become the leader. I have selected Deputies to manage my gang when I am not available (edited)

-I can effectively manage a gang and make it more active. I will try to do every activity I can to make my gang the most active as ever before I will try my best to complete 100% turf.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will ensure that no one breaks the rules in my gang by conducting an interview before inviting them to join I will complete my weekly goals on time and we will also be active in the ghetto and Clands Currently no other gang is active in Clands

We will do every event without any rule breaks as I know all the rules and my gang members will also know all the rules

Some goals:
10k graffiti profit
Good activity in clands and ghetto
100% turf

Regards,
Akif Cassano

Last edited:

Krishu

Gangster
Player
INFORMATION
krishna thakur
2 18
GMT5:30 [INDIAN TIME]
4 6 to 7 hour
5 krishu11
6 krishu
7 103892

OTHER INFORMATION...

EX UD IN MARABUNTA X2
EX UD IN BALLAS X2
BLOOD WARLORD
VAGOS SPRAY LEADER
FAMILIES EX UD

1. LEADER OF MARABUNTA GRANDE GANG

2. WHY DO U WANT TO BECOME LEADER OF MARABUNTA ( EXPLAIN WITH 3 REASON)
SINCE I HAVE BEEN IN CITY AND JOIN BOTH LEGAL AND ILLEGAL ORG AND GAIN HIGH COMMAND BY WORKING ON THAN MORE THAN 30 DAYS . BUT I LIKE ILLEGAL ORG BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF GANG EVENT AS COMPARE TO LEGAL ORG FOR EX CLANDS STORE GUN ROB SUBS BS MANY MORE ETC...AND FROM MY EXPERNICE I KNOW TO HANDLE THE GANG AND IN WHICH MANNER IT WORK ...

I WANT TO BECOME LEADER OF MARABUNTA BECAUSE THIS IS ENOUGH EXPERENICE TO HANDLE MARABUNTA AS A LEADER AS U KNOW THAT MARABUNTA IS A MOST DANGEROUS GANG IN CITY OF LOS SANTOS IN HIS PREVIOUS TIME HE GET ALL TERRITORY AND iWANT TO DO SAME THING IN MY TERM AND BECOME MARABUNTA MOST TERRIOIST ORG IN CITY OF LOS SANTOS

MY GOAL TOWARDS MARABUNTA GANG THAT MARABUNTA WILL DO ALOT OF STORE GUN STORE ROBBERY IN A DAY ATLEAST 4 TO 5 AND FZ 1 IN A EVERY 2 DAYS AND HOSTAGE SITUATION AS WE CAN MUCH IN A DAY AND WE WIN ALL EVENTS WITH A GOOS NUMBER ALWAYS MORE THAN 25+

I WILL CREATE BEST TURF TEAM TO GET 100% TURF IN MY TERM AND COLLECT 10K+ PROFIT EVERY HOUR IN GANG AND GIVE BONUS TO MY GANG MEMBER SO HE DIDNT THOUGHT GANG DOESNT HAVE MONEY..

ATLAST BUT NOT LEAST IF I GET A CHANCE OF INTERVIEW THEN I ASSURE THAT I GET A CHANCE TO GIVE LEADERSHIP I WILL ASSURE THAT IT WILL BECOME ACTIVE IN GANG AND DO ALL EVENTS SO IT CREATE GOOD RP AND EVERYONE CAN ENJOY IT...

3. YOUR ADVICE FOR IMPROVING ROLEPLAY IN THE ORGAINIZATION??

THERE WILL BE NO TOXICITY IN GANG
LEADER TREAT EACH AND EVERY GANG MEMBER EQUAL
GIVE GOOD BONUS IN EVERY EVENT OF ATTENDING EVENTS
MARABUNTA DO DIFFERENT EVENTS EVERYDAY TO BECOME ACTIVE
CLAP ALL GANG IN GHETTO .
WE WILL AVOID ANY MISTAKE THAT AFFECT OUR GANG
GANG MEMBER ALWAYS WEAR 51% GANG CLOTH IN GANG EVENT ..

RANKING SYSTEM....
LEADER
DEPUTY
UNDER DEPUTY
WARLORD
EVENT CAPTAIN
EVENT LEADER
KINGPIN
TURFER
GRAFFITI TEAM
SHOOTER
CLAPPER
GANGSTER
NEWLIE BUNTA
FREEZE

GOALS OF MARABUNTA GANG...
BECOME MOST ACTIVE GANG
100% TURF
MAX GRAFFITI PROFIT EVERY HOUR 10K+
WIN ALL EVENTS WITH GOOD NUMBER

THANKS FOR GIVING UR TIME FROM BUSY SCHEDULE TO READ MY APPLICATION...
SOLID REGARD
KRISHU BHAI/SIR

ANY FURTHER INFORMATION U CAN FREELY CONTACT ME ON DISCORD

ONCE AGAIN THANK U ....

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
1. Your name IRL:Nithish
2. Your age19
3. Time zoneist (India)
4. Average online per day:8 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord:sergiomarquina07
6. Your Nickname:Nairobi Fedorov
7. Your ID: 135071

Additional Information
1. Leader of Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
When I first came into the city my first org was Marabunta and from then till now I am in love with this org and this is not only about the org, I am also in love with gangs, criminal activities and gangs events. If I get the term I am planning to do is to do 2-3minimum OOC events a day, which will give a great impression on our gang members and also a fear into the heart of citizens and leos that Marabunta is not dead but controls the city. If I get the term then my goal is to make the org strict, not in that way but like not giving Under-Deputy's to every single guy who appears because this will devalue the ranks and org can get multiple warns because of this. My third goal is to achieve 100% turf in a single term like Shabah did in his Ballas term, I can achieve this by putting a lot of effort in making the turf team with the highest skilled players. Becoming a Leader is not about controlling a org but to maintain, manage and help gang members which I understand and now I want to Lead a org.
The next thing that I will put into the org when I will apply is the bonus system, I have created one as to implement as soon as I get the term and will upgrade this further,

Clands-20k
Battle Ship-10k
Subs-50k
HS-20k
Store Robbery-20k
For doing all graffiti in the ghetto-10k
BM raid-10k.

I also have created a ranking system which I will implement as soon as my term will start,

15. Gangster
14. Mafia
13. Shooter
12. Warlord
11. Events Manager
10. Ghetto Clapper
9. Graffiti Master
8. Thug
7. OG Capo
6. Capo
5. Sniper
4. Rider
3. Starter
2. Newbie
1. Freeze.

1. The gang should be doing ghetto clapping once a day because it will help players get the real RolePlay experience of gang.
2. The ranking system of a gang should be fair and healthy which means that not demoting someone on some personal issues and giving ranks to those who know what they are doing.
3. Leader should have a good interaction with its gang members because its the leader which they follow if they break any rules a Leader should guide them.

I know its very earlier i have more experince in en 3 all gang deputy give me here 1 chance then see my term
hope consider my application for interview thanks for reading my application

Best And Lovable regards,
Nithish

Yuvraj Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Your name IRL: Yuvraj Singh

Your age: 17

Time zone: GMT +5:30

Average online per day: 4-6 hours per day

Your discord: yuvrajsingh07

Your nickname : Yuvraj Federal

Your ID: 79916
Additional information
1.Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1.i want to be the leader of Marabunta Grande i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and illegal orgs I have been hc in SAHP and FIB and was leader of NG as well and about illegal. I was ex- deputy of almost every gang except Marabunta. Ghetto fells so dead these day i will try my best to make ghetto reactive and will give me 100% to make this term one of the best term of Marabunta and never let the curators down by proving them they didn't chose a wrong leader after my experience being gang deputy multiple times now ready to be the leader and make this Marabunta term best of all term till now.

2 My main goals for this term will be :-
30+ Store robberies
40+ Fz's
100% Sprays
100% Turfs

3.Bunta was my first ever gang that i joined after saying there for whole 1 term then i joined other gang after that i got chance of being deputy leader of Multiple gangs deputy and helped the leader to complete his weekly task's and help them to complete their term.

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1.I will try my best to maintain a healthy roleplay between Leo's and gang's and will keep toxicity away from my gang. if gang's does good rp then there will be fun for both Leo's and gangster's

2.And i will help each and every people who is new in city don't get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

3.i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

4.i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

Regards
Yuvraj Federal

Last edited:

SHAKiR

Player
Player
Information

1) Your name IRL: Shakir
2) Your age: 18
3) Time zone: GMT+5
4) Average online per day: 5 to 8 hours a day
5) Discord: shakirblack
6) Your nickname: Shakir cassaano
7) Your ID: 46008

Additional information

1. Leader of
The Marabunta Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

-I want to become the leader of Marabunta because I think I can be a good leader as I have a lot of experience in gangs I spent my most of time in gangs as high-command rank in almost all of them and have knowlege about leagle orgs i was COS in lspd and in fib was also good rank.

-I want to become the leader because I can bring most of players into the gang and make our gang active with help of them as I have many friends who can help to complete my term as Marabunta leader. I have selected Deputies to manage my gang while I am not available.

-I can effectively manage a gang and make it more active. I will try to do every activity given to me I will do every possible effort to make my gang the most active as ever before I will try my best to complete turf 100%.

I will ensure that no one breaks the rules in my gang if someone break so he will get punishment. I will complete my weekly goals on time and we will also be active in the ghetto gang activities and robberies and Clands at this time no other gangs are active in clands. In store robberies and hostage situations, I can do more interaction with Leos because I also have very good legal org experience and I know how to deal with them

We will do every event without any rule breaks as I know all the rules and my gang members will also know all the rules

Some goals:
max graffiti profits
Good activity in clands robberies and ghetto.
full efort to complete 100% turf.

Regards
shakir cassaano

Jackson_Street

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Aleksandre
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone -GMT +4
4. Average online per day - 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord - adoldashvili
6. Your Nickname - Sandra Hunter
7. Your ID - 16236
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande
————————————————————-
1) I will bring real roleplaying.
explanation: robberies and heists will be highly roleplayed with its roleplaying (/me,/do,/try)
2) activity
3) fun
————————————————————-
ill tell you on testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom