Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Karim Cartel
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 11, 2024
Time of violation
14:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GO0flph4NH8

Fission Choco

Passed 2 x PC Check
Player
We were in Discord Call and then ID 65353 Shared his screen and i told him to hold S+W which makes your car drift and as we know no tire smoke is illegal and he didnt have tire smoke in his game.

( I also asked admin if we can post POV from Discord and they said yes ) Here is Picture -- --
first of all its ok if there is no smoke from engine it dont change any physics of the game only we need to make sure that our car tyres should produce smoke while drifting , karim atlas stop crying go and check website which is made by woddy taylor πŸ˜‚

Karim Atlas

Player
Player
first of all its ok if there is no smoke from engine it dont change any physics of the game only we need to make sure that our car tyres should produce smoke while drifting , karim atlas stop crying go and check website which is made by woddy taylor πŸ˜‚
Fierce please be quiet as this forum isnt for you. Plus no tire smoke is Illegal and i checked the website of Wody and here is Proof that tire smoke changeing is illegal

Charlie Vendetta

2x Gang Leader
Player
(Not off topic)
How about you guys who arent involved in the situation not drag yourselves in. If none of you are involved in the situation please shit talk in dms instead of earning yourselves a forum warning by talking here for no benefit. Mr Fierce and Mr luke please rethink about your actions before typing shit here for no reason just to provoke the poster. Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom