Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Can Karahanli
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 12, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LNu-iGJev6g

Lucky>Singh

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Requesting POV

ID 1877 has 8 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the shot!

Vella Ruok

Vella Ruok 1877
Player
This was happening with me in the arena for three-four days, like I did not get damaged in the arena, I did not die but today I saw it happened with me in the weapon factory also, I don't know what is this but this is my POV (
) where I Was not get any damaged by your bullets I think this is a server bug or something I don't know

I also post a technical forum for this but technical admin didn't respond yet

Fission Choco

Passed 2 x PC Check
Player
This was happening with me in the arena for three-four days, like I did not get damaged in the arena, I did not die but today I saw it happened with me in the weapon factory also, I don't know what is this but this is my POV (
) where I Was not get any damaged by your bullets I think this is a server bug or something I don't know

I also post a technical forum for this but technical admin didn't respond yet
yeh we talked with admins also he is not dying in arena but today this bug started in weps also

Fission Choco

Passed 2 x PC Check
Player
Requesting POV

ID 1877 has 8 hours to provide POV of this event

Provide proper POV, not just the shot!
you can check his admin ticket of id 1877 we already complained about unlimited hp in arena to admins and also he has also uploaded technical forum you can ask higher ups to check that forum that he really uploaded that forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom