Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rich Mahmoud
Administrators nickname
DEAR Bobby Pluxury
Date
Dec 4, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/B51tiKH

mahmoud rabee

Player
Player
DEAR Darash Patel
Dear Sirs,
A year and a half ago, my brother committed a mistake. He was punished somewhat harshly, but has the time for this punishment not ended, and I pledge to you that I will not make another mistake. I ask you to give me back my enjoyable times with my friends.
You know all the laws and penalties, and I ask you to unblock me. I want to play and have fun with my friends. I wish you a happy day.
All respect to you.
Samooo Verlice
You must know that I will agree to what you say even if he rejects it
My love for you, for this server, and for these happy times that I spent with the sweetest admin and my best friends will not change.
And sorry if I bothered you
Best regards
Samooo Verlice.
AND BEST ADMIN :
Darash Patel / BOBBY / JAY / JOHN / FLOKI / NAPAL / EMAD / EL YURI / MAZHOR
the all of respect for you guys .

mahmoud rabee

Player
Player
And iam sorry because iam sending too much forums
Pls give my account back
i need play with my friends please 🙏