Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Maiyat Afandi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 13, 2024
Time of violation
20:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6oJkLYEVR8

RafidSajjad

Player
Player
Hi so basically i was driving my car when this guy started ramming me and then the whole thing is in pov and he turned off my engine got out of car started to kill me without demands then tased me arrested me i asked him the reason and he used lame excuse i am wearing lv vest which i was not and he then took me towards doc he read me my rights fastly in low voice and then i requested a lawyer from him which he didnt provided saying he cant provide me that and then took me to cell and you can see rest no use of action commands either way as he said he has corrupt bio and took my stuff and then jailed me. This isnt a way to do a job even he is a corrupt cop.

And kindly ignore me getting amd cause it happens to anyone even irl he will get mad!

Proof of jail proof of jail.png

Last edited:

mirozynlv

Player
Player
That LSPD officer is doing rule break by refusing to call a lawyer with his own decisions for the person he arrested, and also he cant shoot a person without giving a demand, he can only use stun gun, plus he is doing car ramming for 3 times

Ghost Snoow

Player
Player
1- M.G (he talk about ic situation whit his friend in ooc)
2- MIX (ooc) (i will open forum for you )
3- You need to put 1 min before the situation start for admin can decide
- Your POV showed a "police message" which makes me believe there was a chase and you could be overspeeding to the point they have a reason to arrest you & you only stopped because he do for you engine block and you try to go to red zone for that he stop you whit the car
So i think its
(P.C 5.1.4 + 2.26 + 3.2.1)
5- Why your proof video and sound its not match, proof looks like edited ! !

Ghost Snoow

Player
Player
He cuff you and he drag you and you tap in club chat so its power gaming ! :ROFLMAO:
And all this forum its incorrect format bc he put the name for the Suspect ID

RafidSajjad

Player
Player
And You use OBS ! so iths 30 day !
I use geforce for record( alt+ f10 )second and
1) well after telling him whats happening i got defen on discord when cops are doing same thing whole day using the same excuse for everyone what will be your reavtion if you minding your business and some stranger arrives outa nowhere and do this thing.
2)Obv bullshit like this happens with you what will you do i already apologized for that in my forum report
3) if admin asks for 1min before pov i will post dw.
4) well there was no chase before the message and i was already heading in red zone because my friends were waiting in ghetto simple.
5) well i saved pov at different points of geforece (alt+f10) so i have multiple pov then i combined them togather so while they were getting rendered it bugged a bit.
Second if you heard that cops are arresting people with this lame excuse what would be your reaction if you are totally innocent meanwhile i contacted the gods they disnt even responded what the hell am i supposed to do atm instead of getting mad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom