Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
NA
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 14, 2024
Time of violation
2:38
Proofs
https://streamable.com/c3wa78

alboz lufi

Player
Player
Im the guy who shot you.

First I wanna say show the full pov u was towing a car for no reason u got demands from other guys and we started shooting. U got out tried to fight back but I cracked your armor. So you was hiding for 2 min in green zone until you can wear the armor again. Than u came outside and ofc I will shoot you cus the rp situation wasn’t over.

Post the full pov bc this pov is cut in peace how you like it. It’s very sus bc It randomly started like you know what was gonna happend pls show it all.

And do not go on duty as a cop if ur muted it makes no sense how you wanna read someone’s rights ?

alboz lufi

Player
Player
You can also see that when u turned on ur pov that it said ( your shield has been cracked u need to wait 2 mins) so I was not lying. Pls show full pov.

Peter Sans

Player
Player
Take a look at the full POV posted in his comments. And no, the towing was not without reason, it was well in reason due to being parked on a sidewalk, which gets you either fined or towed, in this case towed. Giving demands inside of a gz holds no water. Might want to read up on the rules and traffic codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom