Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
cantremember
Administrators nickname
Kareem Zuma
Date
Sep 13, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/forums/390/post-thread

Niconacis

Player
Player
I didnt really know what title i should put.
Hello, a few months ago I made a unban appeal and Mazhor told me to appeal again after some time as I have been punished on other server for the same situation.
Dear admins,
I am writing to you today to address the recent ban (7months ago) that was imposed on my account for cheating. I want to take this opportunity to clarify the misunderstanding and provide an explanation for the unfortunate situation. I want to emphasize that I was not cheating on your server, and I genuinely value the integrity and fair play in GrandRP. To provide you with some context, I must admit that I did use cheats on other servers in the past. However, I have learned my lesson and realized the negative impact that cheating has on the gaming experience for both myself and other players. In an effort to rectify my past mistakes, I took the responsible step of factory resetting my PC to ensure a clean and cheat-free environment. Unfortunately, what I didn't realize is that when I performed the factory reset, the cheat programs and files were not completely deleted from my hard drive. Although I was unaware of their presence, I understand that this does not excuse my responsibility for the situation. During the PC check conducted by one of your administrators, these leftover files were discovered, leading to my ban. I genuinely regret my negligent oversight in this matter. Trust me when I say that I had no intention of cheating on your server or compromising the integrity of the gameplay. I understand that cheats have no place in GrandRp, and I have genuinely learned from my past mistakes. Moving forward, I would like to propose a solution that would allow me the opportunity to demonstrate my commitment to fair play and contribute positively to the RAGE MP Grand Roleplay community. I am willing to cooperate fully, providing any necessary information or accessing my PC to verify the removal of all cheat-related files. Additionally, I am prepared to accept any reasonable penalty or scrutiny to ensure a clean slate on your server. I humbly ask for your understanding and compassion in this matter. I am genuinely remorseful for my past actions and the inconvenience I may have caused. I kindly request a reconsideration of the ban placed on my account, allowing me a chance to prove my commitment to fair play and enjoy the RAGE MP Grand Roleplay experience alongside fellow players. Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I eagerly await your response and sincerely hope for a positive resolution to this matter. I'm also a player that was jailed and stuff only 5-6 times while I was playing.

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom