Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nuri Alemdar
Administrators nickname
Fstoq DeArcy
Date
Oct 5, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gyazo.com/70befd453d40d74aa7da83e667354038

Nuri Alemdar

Player
Player
my first time asking for a chance please give me one more chance Dear Bobby , Adham and Magnes how are you I hope you all fine . before 193
days my account got ban for Gen Rule 1.8 I hope you will excuse me. I am new to the server and do not know all the rules. My friends told me that what I did was wrong. Therefore, I ask you to forgive me, because this mistake is my first and it happened unintentionally. I ask you to remove this ban from me because I love this server very much and I have friends and family. I love them and I agree for the money wipe... you can remove my second account I just need my main account Thank you every one

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom