Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Albos_fam
Administrators nickname
Chanush movaa
Date
Apr 13, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/0ido0a

alboz lufi

Player
Player
So i was at the doc than i saw a other officer named jinx albos with an prisoner. I wannted to see whats going on there but he shot me in my head so ofc i took my gun and also shot him and killed him. ( Im a LEO so i can defend my self in this situations). After that i told my friend Jeffery Albo who is also in the same org as me and jinx to pick him up cus i had no metkit.

Idk whats corrupt on defending myself? And i also dont know how chanush movaa missed the situation when it happend in the same time?

Here is the proof that i told my friend to patch him idk if u can hear it. Watch Desktop 2024.04.13 - 01.11.46.02 | Streamable

At the end i wannted to say that we were just joking around and we was all friends. Give us both a last chance bc we are hc at the gov and the govenor needs us there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom