Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury

Rejected Ban for Ruining NG discord By Vansh Kumar | Lebron Pluxury

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Abir

Player
Player
"I was banned for deleting a role in an RP (role-play) game, and I deeply regret my actions. I assure you that this was my first offense, and I will not repeat it. It has been one year since I was banned, and I kindly request that you lift the ban so I can continue playing. I appreciate your understanding and hope you will forgive me."
image.png

"I want to express my deepest apologies for deleting a role in our RP game. I realize how disruptive my actions were and take full responsibility for my mistake. This was my first offense, and I assure you that it will not happen again. It has been one year since my ban, and I truly miss being part of the community. Please forgive me and consider lifting my ban so I can rejoin the game. Thank you for your understanding."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom