Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Namitha_Nomi
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Apr 15, 2024
Time
00:02
Proofs
https://i.imgur.com/YKvE9NXl.png

Doctor Abir

Player
Player
Dear Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Namttha Nomi, and I am writing to you regarding an issue with my account on EN3 server. Recently, I encountered some difficulties with my Rockstar account, prompting me to create a new one. However, it seems there might be some confusion regarding the circumstances surrounding this action.

I want to assure you that I have not shared my password or any sensitive information with anyone else. I understand the importance of account security and take it very seriously. Therefore, I kindly request your assistance in verifying my account activity, particularly by checking the IP address associated with it. You will find that it remains consistent with my location, confirming that I have not engaged in any unauthorized activities.

Furthermore, I've been patiently waiting for over six months for my account to be unbanned. Booby Sir had mentioned that my account would be wiped and then returned to me, but unfortunately, I haven't received it back yet. I earnestly request the return of my account as I am eager to resume enjoying the RP life on the server.

I value the integrity of the community and the rules set forth by the platform. It is my earnest desire to resolve this matter promptly and restore the trust in my account. Your understanding and cooperation in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and a swift resolution.

Best regards,

Namttha Nomi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom