Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rolex_vora
Administrators nickname
Sam_Pluxury
Date
Apr 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SLil5PkUxdw

krish1

Player
Player
My id :- 144575
Why i get ban :- Genral rule 1.3
Admin name :- Sam_Pluxury

Respected Admin,

Recently, I started playing Grand RP, and from hardwork and lot of Grinding I made good friends And Good Money. However, one day, I saw an ad selling a battle pass, and being very new to the city, I got scammed. I didn't know how to record video or post on the forum, and I got very angry. As a result, I broke general rule 1.3 and received a permanent ban from Admin Sam_Pluxury.

After some time, I realized that I made a big mistake. Now, I miss my friends, family, and the EN 2 server. I'm begging you to wipe everything from my account—money, car, house, everything—and give me another chance. I'M WILLING TO PAY A FINE WITH REAL MONEY . I promise never to break any rules again and to become a good citizen of Los Santos.

Please, Sam sir, unban me. Give me only one chance.

Thank you.
Yours Faithfully
Rolex_vora

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom