Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Gepna Mina
Suspect ID
31544 + 71468 +24644
Date of violation
Apr 16, 2024
Time of violation
20:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/an1vi-V-wzg?si=mb4DPlXry9a0Gpuq

Gepna Mina

Left hand pilot
Player
Dear admins of Grp community
lately i been harrased by fib to show my id but i refused as they didnt give me any reason as im classified captain of lspd and after this they keep chasing me then i stop to see what they want then they gave me demands what is not smart idea as they are fib they should know better then killed me and patched me up and then said we are fib you need to show id after this we tried to solve the issue with their deputies but they deputies even worse than them their deputy hiko keep provoke us in call and say dont hire corrupt officers then said ia will do investgation what didnt happen and the bodycam is clear they doing corruption they should fired the officers same second they see them but they refused and instead provoke us and i dont know why sahp involved but only 71468 tried justify the murdering of me after being patched
Thanks.
Gepna mina

Akio Verlice

Player
Player
Good afternoon,

- Firstly, as a classified captain of LSPD, demands were made for you to provide a cause for randomly punching FIB and SAHP troopers. Being Classified Captain of LSPD doesn't mean that you are not allowed to show ID.

- All state employees are required to show their ID upon request. Having a corrupt bio does not exempt you from this rule, nor does it give you the right to assault law enforcement officers.

- You mentioned that my deputies may be even worse. If you have grievances, there is a government actively working, and you have the option to file a complaint against us.

- Regarding your bodycam footage, please post the entire bodycam footage and let the curators decide on the appropriate course of action.

- When faced with multiple individuals pointing guns at you, it is imperative to fear for your life and comply with their demands rather than attempting to deceive administrators with a cropped bodycam.

- It is evident from your bodycam footage that you engaged in metagaming and provoked FIB officers.

Gepna Mina

Left hand pilot
Player
Good afternoon,

- Firstly, as a classified captain of LSPD, demands were made for you to provide a cause for randomly punching FIB and SAHP troopers. Being Classified Captain of LSPD doesn't mean that you are not allowed to show ID.

- All state employees are required to show their ID upon request. Having a corrupt bio does not exempt you from this rule, nor does it give you the right to assault law enforcement officers.

- You mentioned that my deputies may be even worse. If you have grievances, there is a government actively working, and you have the option to file a complaint against us.

- Regarding your bodycam footage, please post the entire bodycam footage and let the curators decide on the appropriate course of action.

- When faced with multiple individuals pointing guns at you, it is imperative to fear for your life and comply with their demands rather than attempting to deceive administrators with a cropped bodycam.

- It is evident from your bodycam footage that you engaged in metagaming and provoked FIB officers.
- they didnt state a reason for me if you want bodycam come dms
- second i have bio but they didnt give reason to show id if you also can check their pov if you tried to solve it icly cause no body helped
- i tried to solve the issue icly and contact your deputies but hiko replied and didnt help at end of call provoke us and say dont hire corrupt officers
- my bodycam isnt full i know cause internet in egypt is not good but it contain the situation of them doing corruption
- we at blackmarket raid what you mean by fear rp we are leos not gangs trying to rob me
- my friend was not in game and was not even talking to me regarding grand rp its his ooc issues
Thanks.

Akio Verlice

Player
Player
- ([They didn't state a reason for me. If you want the bodycam footage, come to DMs.] Provide your full bodycam footage here where you were randomly punching SAHP and FIB officers.

- ([Secondly, I have a bio, but they didn't give a reason to show ID. If you also check their point of view, you'll see I tried to solve it ICly because nobody helped.] Your bio allows you not to show ID, I understand that completely. But you are not allowed to punch FIB officers whether you have a bio or not.

- ([My bodycam isn't full, I know, because the internet in Egypt is not good. But it contains the situation of them doing corruption.] How can you make a forum post without showing the entire RP situation?

- ([We at the black market raid, what do you mean by fear RP? We are LEOs, not gangs trying to rob me.] You need to fear for your life at any point in time, regardless of being a Leo. The whole point of the fear RP rule is to show fear for your life.

- ([My friend was not in-game and was not even talking to me regarding grand RP, it's his OOC issues.] I am positive it's still considered metagaming.

Gepna Mina

Left hand pilot
Player
- ([They didn't state a reason for me. If you want the bodycam footage, come to DMs.] Provide your full bodycam footage here where you were randomly punching SAHP and FIB officers.

- ([Secondly, I have a bio, but they didn't give a reason to show ID. If you also check their point of view, you'll see I tried to solve it ICly because nobody helped.] Your bio allows you not to show ID, I understand that completely. But you are not allowed to punch FIB officers whether you have a bio or not.

- ([My bodycam isn't full, I know, because the internet in Egypt is not good. But it contains the situation of them doing corruption.] How can you make a forum post without showing the entire RP situation?

- ([We at the black market raid, what do you mean by fear RP? We are LEOs, not gangs trying to rob me.] You need to fear for your life at any point in time, regardless of being a Leo. The whole point of the fear RP rule is to show fear for your life.

- ([My friend was not in-game and was not even talking to me regarding grand RP, it's his OOC issues.] I am positive it's still considered metagaming.
-([i tried also contacting you via icly ask jaden 46944 and you didnt come hiko who came]
- ([i know my bio allow me to not show id but the guy keep following me icly to show id but he didnt state for punching as we all time punch each other for fun not to be mean like him i know its a misstake but it not gonna ruin anything]
- ([ it gonna take ages to upload instead i just save admins time and crop it i know i was punching everyone do it so do everyone gonna upload fourm for just punching each other]
- ([if he said anything about gepna where are you or gave ic info on discord its considered with admins approval in tickets.
if you need to ask questions come dm please to avoid admins counting this as off top!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom