Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Habib Rahman
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Apr 18, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/661878/

Habibur Rahman

Player
Player
Hello dear Admin,
I have put my blood and sweat into this city from past year, but unfortunately i have got a punishment for server disrespect. The punishment states that i cannot be Admin and Leader of an organisation. I have put my everything from past months into Lifeinvader, and achieved the highest position before leader. I believe i have got the potential to make this organisation reach greater heights as a leader. I have been trying soo hard and i appeal to remove my punishment, I respect each and every decision Admin makes and i am ready to compensate anything i have to to remove my punishment. My records have been cleared since then and i have served the city with all my heart. Every person deserves a second chance and i believe that i will be treated same.
Thank you for reviewing and i sincerely hope for a positive response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom