Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jake Rowe
Suspect ID
23282 & 74254
Date of violation
Apr 18, 2024
Time of violation
21:49
Proofs
https://youtu.be/S4wFpJFDWSs

meliodasDior

Player
Player
Could it happen because you follow me for no reason and stop my engine when I haven't done anything?

Jack Rowe

Player
Player
Could it happen because you follow me for no reason and stop my engine when I haven't done anything?
Errmm You mean stopping in the highway for no reason, Chotic Movements Between lanes, Driving on wrong side of highway
22:41TC 3.2.2Driving the opposite lane of the highway
22:41TC 3.2.4Stopping on the highway/freeway for no reason
22:42TC 3.4.2Chaotic movement between lanes
22:42PC 6.4Dangerous transportation of people

meliodasDior

Player
Player
and that's why you stop taking me and saying what I'm doing, you take me, you block the engine, not allowing me to do a chase (Lack of Farplay) and you rate me without explanation. I find it unpleasant since I was going to an event and suddenly they started following me

Jack Rowe

Player
Player
and you can also hear it in the background while you are on a discord call.
Did you hear me communicate to anyone in the call or was it that i was defend in a call and someone joined and left.

Let me think: I was in a call defend and someone joined and left xD

Therefore no metagaming xD

Jack Rowe

Player
Player
and that's why you stop taking me and saying what I'm doing, you take me, you block the engine, not allowing me to do a chase (Lack of Farplay) and you rate me without explanation. I find it unpleasant since I was going to an event and suddenly they started following me
I sent You at least one pull over request and Barney sent you at least 3 like he said then he engine blocked you. Also going to event lol. You where going in circles on the hwy prior to this small chase and you guys doing cl.

Also anything until you get to the event is IC

meliodasDior

Player
Player
You can put the video of when you arrive that you also go against the direction and do the same. And besides, I find it unpleasant that you don't leave any room for an escape or you don't even ask why.
I was walking away since I'm going to a gang event that I have to pass by there and suddenly I found police officers pointing at me and following me when I was going to cland

meliodasDior

Player
Player
I sent You at least one pull over request and Barney sent you at least 3 like he said then he engine blocked you. Also going to event lol. You where going in circles on the hwy prior to this small chase and you guys doing cl.

Also anything until you get to the event is IC
but you didn't give me 3 parts directly, you stopped me and then you blocked the engine and you can see it in the video

meliodasDior

Player
Player
In the video you can see how you only give me the chance to stop once and you stop the engine, what margin do you give to a confrontation or to explain anything to me and apart from that you point a tazer at me and you don't give your partner any margin to finish the countdown, nothing more to say If they sanction me I will appeal it Regards

Jack Rowe

Player
Player
Mate u did CL stop comming up with excusses. U did cl to avoid being arrested just like your mate

meliodasDior

Player
Player
It wasn't CL since I saw the screen in black and I have a photo of how I saw the screen If you don't know, don't talk, thank you

Pietro Nardelli

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

ID 23282 will recieve punishment for CL
ID 74254 will recieve punishment for CL
However
All the Off-topic comments will get punished​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom