Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ritik raj
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 16, 2024
Time of violation
16:10
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/3syMlpk

ritikraj

Player
Player
I bought a car and I wanted to upgrade it.
One of a random players who is from India talked to me on discord and told me that he will fully upgrade my car for 200k and he is ask the money so that time I have 160k in my wallet so I gave all the money (160k) to that player.

And he told me after the upgrade of my car give that rest amount 40k..

then he asked for the car key and I gave her and sit with him in the car after some distance he left the game and told me on discord that the game has been crashed and then in 1 min later he blocked me on discord

i have the screenshot and pov video, that the money has been transferred to her..
Please understand my problem, give me justice and ban that player..

Efe Specter

Player
Player
Reviewing

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a complaint against administration

Efe Specter

Player
Player
Requesting ID 139331 to upload a full uncropped and extended POV in the "Proofs" section of the thread. You have 6 hours to do so.​

JohnDextor

Player
Player
Requesting ID 139331 to upload a full uncropped and extended POV in the "Proofs" section of the thread. You have 6 hours to do so.​
But you can already see ID of the scammer. And this pov is filmed by mobile so no one can edit it. This is legit you should punish the scammer instead of asking for more proof

ritikraj

Player
Player
I have only screenshot of that scam if you want more proof so I can share the screenshot link in that you can see that this player has scammed me.
Can I share more screenshot link ?

Efe Specter

Player
Player
But you can already see ID of the scammer. And this pov is filmed by mobile so no one can edit it. This is legit you should punish the scammer instead of asking for more proof
I need to be able to see the date, and time. Also extended POV because the footage is around 18 seconds and its unclear you might've given him the money for something else. I need the conclusion to punish the player.

Efe Specter

Player
Player
I have only screenshot of that scam if you want more proof so I can share the screenshot link in that you can see that this player has scammed me.
Can I share more screenshot link ?
Screenshots are not enough to punish a player. I need to see the full POV uncropped.

ritikraj

Player
Player
https://imgur.com/gallery/yTIAa6Z |...y/gZboPjy | https://imgur.com/gallery/NkXGuE8

This is more proof in screenshots link you can check it out and can punish that player and I have already shared the pov video in which you can see that I am giving the money to that player for upgrading my car and this screenshot show that he was asking me the money for the upgradation of my car..
I want justice help me

ritikraj

Player
Player
I need to be able to see the date, and time. Also extended POV because the footage is around 18 seconds and its unclear you might've given him the money for something else. I need the conclusion to punish the player.
I sure i have not cropped the footage that only the pov I have and other than screenshot and after giving that money he left the game and blocked me on discord. The player I'd is clearly visible and the screenshot shows that he has asked me for the money to upgrade my car

Efe Specter

Player
Player
https://imgur.com/gallery/yTIAa6Z |...y/gZboPjy | https://imgur.com/gallery/NkXGuE8

This is more proof in screenshots link you can check it out and can punish that player and I have already shared the pov video in which you can see that I am giving the money to that player for upgrading my car and this screenshot show that he was asking me the money for the upgradation of my car..
I want justice help me
Sir, I can see that he blocked you on discord but that is not enough proof for me to continue with this situation. I need the POV of you getting scammed.

Efe Specter

Player
Player
I sure i have not cropped the footage that only the pov I have and other than screenshot and after giving that money he left the game and blocked me on discord. The player I'd is clearly visible and the screenshot shows that he has asked me for the money to upgrade my car
It is cropped I cant see the date and time.

ritikraj

Player
Player
It is cropped I cant see the date and time.
I have this date and time when I am recording this video In this screenshot you can see this video has create on this date and time. Please consider this proof and give me justice please .Next time I will record the full pov with date and time please accept it and consider my this screenshot and punish that player..Scam https://imgur.com/gallery/lsRNWaU

Next time I sure i record the full proof with date and time please this time accept my request and punish this player please.

Last edited:

The Lord

π“π‘πžπ² 𝐜𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝
Player
Ezz scam

The Lord

π“π‘πžπ² 𝐜𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐦𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝
Player
Then you give the screenshots of when he is telling to block his id

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom