Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ritik raj
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 16, 2024
Time of violation
16:10
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/3syMlpk

ritikraj

Player
Player
Admin please take the decision ... Whether you ban this scammer or not all depends on you I don't have any issues if you don't ban this player..
But in future he will scam more new player.. now all about in your hand

And you (Kakashi pro) I don't have any problem with you if you have any guilt then you can give my 160k back to me or else leave I don't argue with you now on words if you want to return my money then return or leave
My bank account no. - 139331
If you return my money back then it will be a great for me and if not then take my money i don't want it's just 160k you can't return it to me

And admin please finalize the result of this forum and close it I don't argue too much it's been 7 days of this forum if you want to give him punishment then give or else rejected this forum

Regarding
Ritik raj

Thanks for all the controversy !!!
Have a good day everyone

Immortal Smurf

Trust me if I say I am Immortal, I am Immortal.
Player
Yo what is admin doing...........just reject the forum..........and give thread owner a ban for not recording the POV using all overlays recorder and first of all this POV is recorded from phone.........the forum should be rejected immediately............ban this ritikraj

Efe Specter

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Reject the report.
Reason: Failure to provide uncropped and extended POV of the situation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom