Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Peter Slock
Suspect ID
4696-3470-50352
Date of violation
Apr 23, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNNx2Z0bHEg

Peter Sans

Player
Player
Why can't people leave truckers alone? I was just doing a delivery to the farm when they started crashing into me as you can see, and I have not seen them prior, I can add more to the beginning of the proof if needed, but you can clearly see I had not encountered them before they came crashing into me, then again, then again, and then kill?

Peter Sans

Player
Player
I fail to see the joke in this situation. You fucked up a 6k job, and I was forced to pay 10k more for a car just to get back to the city from SH. Might be nothing for you, but for me its a struggle and deffo annoying to be constantly harrased while trucking, this is not the first time such happened to me.

Ahmed shelby

Player
Player
I fail to see the joke in this situation. You fucked up a 6k job, and I was forced to pay 10k more for a car just to get back to the city from SH. Might be nothing for you, but for me its a struggle and deffo annoying to be constantly harrased while trucking, this is not the first time such happened to me.
gave you 50k i dont want you to be sad

Peter Sans

Player
Player
I am not sad, not crying, I am annoyed. Shit like this happens near daily, and it fucks up the mental flow that keeps me going in this city. Money grind is hard and while currently being out of orgs, its even more dependable on the flow. It was just outright rude, and shit like this really deters me from continuing doing that, as its getting much, not just from this encounter, but in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom