Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Corruption without Bio & Mass Rule Break & PG & MG & FL in RP I 352070 I Limda Brand

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mathilda Wine
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 23, 2024
Time of violation
14:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/zr9Vc0RLc6A

mathildaleon

Mathilda - LEON the ProfessionaL
Player
This Lspd Officer did corruption without Bio and he was talking with his friend in turkish language so that i can understand clearly while he is climbing ladder at LSPD HQ ." he said there is no one here" in turkish ( burada kimse yok) .. I think he is doing metagaming . Also he is camping our streamer fam which named as A Sinners...he is always handcuffing us for no reason ..yesterday he handcuffed 3 of us , 2 one arrested in 1 day..he came again arrested one more fam member...he is always camping at our fam house base , he is entering our fam house with no reason...Our fam member send admin request and god came ICLY. Admin released him because he was innocent and arrested for no reason ... I can talk this with days and days but ALL IN POV BODYCAM FOOTAGE
ScreenShot

RESPECTS FROM ME and Some of Our Fam Members

Makron

Player
Player
I didn't focus on anyone's family home, they kept calling 911 and calling me and when I went there they started to shoot me, by the way some people don't act on their own will and talk out of topic.

Cedric Hell

Player
Player
I am a former family member, they have a meta gaming video record where they do robberies and they call their friends on discord when a player dies or any family member is about to be robbed. I am making this comment as a former family member.
If the upper left part of the POV is examined, it can be seen that the person is in the audio channel on the discord server, if the video is examined, it can be understood that the person is recording with OBS studio.

And FULL POV :
The forum creator did not share the POV in full, he cut the video and shared it. He created a forum by disregarding the forum rules and server rules, and many people have been banned for 'cheating the admin' when they created a forum like this (I have been a player on the server for 3 years).

Last edited:

Thakur Sahab

Player
Player
Shame on LSPD . Metagaming by officers, Detaning without call, No lawyer call, Inspecting alone officer in city, Does not speak his rights on the way to jail, Doesn't ask for jumpsuit, As a low rank officer using heli . LSPD boooo boooo

mathildaleon

Player
Limda brand you called your friends to nearly our fam house and you killed us, ypu fight with us who related in gang org.. You did metagaming powergaming rdm ,car ramming you spook Foreign Language ın RP... I have that POV too... Shame on you..
you are bothering Streamer Sinners family all the time... We have witness of this situation and whole 1 month you came we have all POV and bodycam footage too which is you are coming and arresting us NO REASON...

mathildaleon

Player
And my POV recorded by official recording application... No overlays... Limda brand did you get perma ban from server en 1 with your main account?? Just for admin's info...
Just for admin this proof
LİMDA BRAND'S YOUTUBE POV
Here is he uploaded bodycam title ( turkish meaning is mal amk - which is english translating f*** stupid)

mathildaleon

Player
Two days ago he yelled our fam member " Shut the f*** up***" While on duty...

venomred

FIB Agent-ex-UC&Spec Ops& HRT_ex-SAHP&LSPD&EMS&NG
Player
The forum account of the person mentioned in the forum is banned, I am his brother and I am sharing his brother's POV.
Ticket : Pending review - MG + VDM + CR + RACİSM | 343491,330883,327304
Ticket 2 : Pending review - Mixing+Fear Rp+MG / 296152,300058
The people who created the tickets linked in this comment are his friends. I am the older brother of that person
Also you got perma ban with your main account, how is that possible? You got forum ban Limda brand and you are on forum now...

mathildaleon

Player
The forum account of the person mentioned in the forum is banned, I am his brother and I am sharing his brother's POV.
Ticket : Pending review - MG + VDM + CR + RACİSM | 343491,330883,327304
Ticket 2 : Pending review - Mixing+Fear Rp+MG / 296152,300058
The people who created the tickets linked in this comment are his friends. I am the older brother of that person
As my thoughts, your friend was there too for long days.. And as i mentioned other forum you fight with us together on duty... And on duty limda brand said that to my friend shut the f*** up...

venomred

FIB Agent-ex-UC&Spec Ops& HRT_ex-SAHP&LSPD&EMS&NG
Player
And btw he has Internal Affairs Case againts him yesterday.. Just letting you know...

mathildaleon

Player
I didn't focus on anyone's family home, they kept calling 911 and calling me and when I went there they started to shoot me, by the way some people don't act on their own will and talk out of topic.
Thats whole about lie... We did not call 911... So that you are coming by yourself... Why did you spook turkish at LSPD HQ? Why am i. Hearing push to talk discord sound from you???

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Punishment already Issued in another Thread​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom