Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Limdaa Brand
Suspect ID
296152 300058
Date of violation
Apr 23, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irgy9BAmKyw

Makron

Player
Player
here he shoots me and then when he plays his friend he talks out of rp and talks about forum etiquette etc. and the people in this environment are all from the same family please take care of it

mathildaleon

Player
Player
I want to see all Bodycam footage which is uploaded properly after you died you did not refresh your bodycam you did not use that " /me refreshing bodycam " Command and ı want to see while on fight, you fight with our fam members with your gang org related friends... You called them to the area which is our streamer fam base on email ( discord) and you did not shoot them, you and your gang members shoot us together... how is that possible.... And how do you know we are in same family??? We did not wear fam clothes...?????

mathildaleon

Player
Player
And for admin's info
This bodycam is invalid.. He died 10 minutes ago his friend patch him and he come again area (NLR) He did not use /me refreshing bodycam command and bodycam footages title is mal a*k which i can translate easily f*** stupid

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Reviewed

The situation here you are already dead. However,
ID 296152 will receive a punishment for Mixing​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom