Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
babba
Administrators nickname
Yanna_Pluxury AND Bobby P
Date
Apr 30, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/678890/

gebro babba

Player
Player
It is so obvious that I am not doing stream sniping in my POV which is 5 minutes. Just because ID 471 complained about me about stream sniping then I got banned by Yanna_Pluxury even though there wasn't any proof of it. Then I opened an admin complaint against the admin with my POV but Bobby rejected it, which is really funny because there wasn't any proof. All I see that is on EN3 server the admins became dogs and they bark. At least Lebron provides justice on EN2. Even though there are 3 admins on EN3 they can't be equal to Lebron. All of them are stupid and moron.

jaden russso

Player
Player
It is so obvious that I am not doing stream sniping in my POV which is 5 minutes. Just because ID 471 complained about me about stream sniping then I got banned by Yanna_Pluxury even though there wasn't any proof of it. Then I opened an admin complaint against the admin with my POV but Bobby rejected it, which is really funny because there wasn't any proof. All I see that is on EN3 server the admins became dogs and they bark. At least Lebron provides justice on EN2. Even though there are 3 admins on EN3 they can't be equal to Lebron. All of them are stupid and moron.
WAMP wamp

Rubio Mint

Player
Player
Not offtopic but curious to ask do normal people get 30 days ban instead of 120 min demorgan or a warn if we dont comply with streamer?
i think streamers and their people are above rules like wth

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom