Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shayla Scott
Administrators nickname
Argentiny Jhonson
Date
May 1, 2024
Time
13:14
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/681401/

Shayla Vuitton

I dont forget where i come from - Szczecin Polska
Player
Hello dear Reviewing Administrator,
I was today roaming around and chilling with my friend Abby Vuitton (ID 1363),
nd then this lady and dude came to our Automatic Teller Machine Robbery (ATM) what already was cancelled somehow.. idk how,
But except that,
So, My friend abby saw this forum when i got punished, and since she know the rules more then me, she knew there was an rule break also from their side,
So she DMed the administrator that punished me, and now she is also in the jail,
But that's for that,
Now we also saw that there's either Rule violation of both or 1 of both,
So,

Rulebreak 1. - (We did not hear any demands on the POV)
General Rule 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN
But, Her mic was on in the POV (U can see in Timestamp 0:20 in the POV of the forum against me)
so, if not every layout is recorded, it would also need to be an Punishment for the following:
General Rule 6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

So i hope this can be reconsidered, besides to the demorgan she also got,
Because you couldn't hear the Demands on the POV and you couldn't see an ATM robbery circle either (because it wasn't active anymore)

Regards,
Shayla Vuitton | 25076

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom